It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

£13tn hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk

(visit the link for the full news article)

A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
WT. Roughly 20Trillion untaxed by the .0001% that 90,000 of the worlds richest."A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network."

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me much. Super rich people hire law firms to find as many loopholes as possible, they can afford it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I knew this was happening anyway ...... i mean , c`mon ...... do you really think they SPEND all that money they`ve been taking from us ?

This is their system , they run it as they see fit , and the IMF will soon become the global bank , which governs the global currency , and is owned / governed by the USA.

Some might say its a good idea , but i know what my grandparents would think of it ........ you know , the people who fought to keep Britain Britain , France France , Poland Poland , and Germany BACK .

The 4th reich really is running its course ...... isnt it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i think i must be the only newbie that actually does searches.

posted several times already.. here's the first thread about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So this super-rich fellow says "Oh no, you mean they found us out? Okay. How about we give $1,000,000 to every member of the Tax Justice Network, and a nice box of chocolates."

As if this will go anywhere.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Think there is allready a thread on this topic. Tell you what through, joe public wont see a penny of this cash because people with 13 trillion dollars dont just make the law, they are well and truly above the law in the first place! I wish we could gain access, 13 trillion is just about enough to get us out of this global financial mess?
edit on 24-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
13 trillion is just about enough to get us out of this global financial mess?

It's basically the big swindle, probably like they did with the great depression and so many other things. The money hasn't been lost, it's just been transferred a group of elite that are simply not bothered about the rest of the people having to suffer for it. If they shut all the tax havens down that'd maybe be a great start, but they exist purely so they can do things like this, I doubt many in power would even be able to get them closed down.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Screw the "debt", using that to pay back the debt would be putting it right back where it came from. 13 trillion, that could provide food and shelter for a lot of needy people though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have to say, so what, you never realised this, ffs i'm not in the top 00.001 % whatever. But i try and find as many ways as possible to retain as much money as i can from my hard earned work, rather than give to the government to blow people up i dont have a problem with or just generally waste it on the populace, sorry if you dont like that but hey each to their own

top topics

join