It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Blockade Over? Egypt Opens Border to Palestinians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Neighbourhoods shouldn't be used to fire rockets.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 010203

generic mass produced account and all but one of your posts are relating to israel
forgive me for assuming youre biased

anyway interested to see how this will play out
my thoughts are if israel is planning to strike iran like theyve been talking about they probably want as many people that are unsympathetic to their cause as possible off their doorstep
i can definitely see iran trying to arm the palestinians if israel were to strike at them
and its somewhat doubtful israel would be able to fight on both fronts effectively

or if most palestinians stay and become armed before israel strikes iran the israeli government can easily make justifications for preemptive "defensive" attacks on them and subsequently be able to deal with later conflicts much easier

so well know soon based on if people start start leaving en masse or if instead theres a lot of noise about guns flooding in and one or two instances of israels being killed by them (which could just as easily be a false flag as a real attack)
i cant see this not working out well for israel

....either way israel needs to get their # together for their own good
what do they think is going to happen to them after the middle east is conquered and they have outlived their usefulness

edit on 24-7-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It was about time

S&F!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
I smell an agenda.
"Ok boys, blockades down. Roll in the mega shipment of weapons"

Open those Egyptian borders so Muhammad Morsi can send 2 million martyrs packing weaponry to go retake Jerusalem. The man has a boner for spouting that little Islamic call to retake Jerusalem. That would be an interesting day to say the least.
edit on 24-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 010203

the video up put up convinces me of nothing ,and if a people dont have an army the only way they can fight is by blowing things up

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 010203
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What would you do if you knew 5 armies and 1 opposing army where going to use your back garden as a battleground.

Don't forget the Jews; en.wikipedia.org...

not even sure what your talking about here can you explain your self a little more

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"Ethnic cleansing yo support by supporting Israhell!

Wooo, I see you have broaden up your Frontstorm vocabulary.

“lOL @ ur 1948 comparisons, how about those 750,000 Palestinians displaced, i guess they don't count right ?”

Did you mean the Arabs that were urged by Arab leaders to flee from “Palestine”, until they're victorious ?

www.palwatch.org...

www.standwithus.com...

The same Arabs that collaborated with the Nazi regime and hoped to build Auschwitz-like camps in the land of Israel ?
What about one million Jews who had to flee Muslim countries ? How is it that you never mention them ?

Myths & Facts: The Refugees

"You Zionist scum suckihng supporter!”

Careful now, terrorists sympathizer...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You do realize that the three links you posted are just as hardcore racist and delusional as Frontstorm, or whatever that white power group calls themselves, right?

All this talk of Hamas being the bad guys for firing rockets is incredibly stupid and seeing these tired empty arguments repeated really makes me wonder just how far detached from reality these radical zionists truly are. At the end of the day, the only way Jews can justify an apartheid regime is by considering themselves morally superior as a race. That is why people rightly compare zionists to nazis.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
It seems like the wolf is inviting the sheep to tea

I`m putting a £100 bet on Israel being the hypocrites they are and gassing people before the end of this year , mark my words.

Watching this pan out over the past decade or so has made me wonder why my grandparents even bothered to save the Jews.

I'll take that bet. For real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join