It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Blockade Over? Egypt Opens Border to Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

haha you got my picture as your avatar im gorgeous arnt i

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Ethnic cleansing you say? Hmm, how many Jews are there in Gaza? Because there were Jews in Gaza pre-1948, you know. And Hamas openly states that its goal is removal of Israel. Not resistance to imaginary ethnic cleansing.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
reply to post by dayve

haha you got my picture as your avatar im gorgeous arnt i

ahh hahaa eye candy for the ladies

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i bet netanyahu is secretly drooling at the thought of operation cast lead 2, revenge of the yahoo.

its a given that the resistance will import weapons, who wouldn't living under a military occupation.

and that's about all the justification they need to get rid of their old missiles collecting dust in a ammo dump.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Good news but it could be bad as well.

It may let the Israelis attack the Gaza and force them to flee to Egypt then we have an occupations problem again.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great news, I just hope the Zionists don't act like spoilt brats and try to stop it and Hamas don't abuse this gesture.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The main benefit for Gaza is that terrorist units can now enjoy more weaponry to fire at southern towns in Israel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Letting weapons in will be a good thing. At least that way they can start fighting back at the Nazis who are trying to steal their land.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 010203
The main benefit for Gaza is that terrorist units can now enjoy more weaponry to fire at southern towns in Israel.

These people are not terrorist Hamas is a elected government. They are fighting against invaders on their land. I guess when the French fought against the Nazis they were terrorist too.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hamas and it's subgroups have been responsible for specifically targeting civilians in Israel and routing out it's opponents in Gaza. The last thing Israel wants is to retake Gaza.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 010203

hammas are terrorists if you believe the Zionist line on whats been going on

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

You nailed it.
I can't help but think that this move isn't one in favor of the Palestinians. I mean, logically, wouldn't this mean a somewhat mass migration as life in Egypt would most likely seem more comfortable than the giant prison that is Gaza.

If a bunch of them leave- wouldn't it be that much easier to take Gaza and break it in to pieces just as they have done with the West Bank?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

in the video at the beginning of the thread it says something about the israel army would be training in the south on some days what did they mean by that did they mean at rafa crossing

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

You can easily figure out what Hamas is by reading their forums, watching their TV channel on Badr satellite broadcasts.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You can easily figure out what Hamas is by reading their forums, watching their TV channel on Badr satellite broadcasts.

what forums and
whats badr satelite brodcast is that a tv channel

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Hamas and it's subgroups have been responsible for specifically targeting civilians in Israel and routing out it's opponents in Gaza. The last thing Israel wants is to retake Gaza.

What do you think Israel has been doing. The bombs they drop are on neighborhoods not military bases.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

# Israel and its blockades.

I heard Egypt will uphold all laws but if this is true * israel and Palestinians have a way out now.

Lol @ Zioniststs stuck with a face full of Palis getting the fck out.

Deal with it, your cages are no longer relevant, # hope this is true!

Zionists are so worried right now, and good.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Ethnic cleansing you say? Hmm, how many Jews are there in Gaza? Because there were Jews in Gaza pre-1948, you know. And Hamas openly states that its goal is removal of Israel. Not resistance to imaginary ethnic cleansing.

Ethnic cleansing yo support by supporting Israhell!

lOL @ ur 1948 comparisons, how about those 750,000 Palestinians displaced, i guess they don't count right? You Zionist scum suckihng supporter!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Forum: paldf.net

In the event of a terrorist attack, you will find threads full of jubilation.

Video indoctrinating children to blow themselves up:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What would you do if you knew 5 armies and 1 opposing army where going to use your back garden as a battleground.

Don't forget the Jews; en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join