It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Americans in Syria handing out sniper rifles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Why would undercover American spies need to know what kind of helicopters the Syrians are using?
For weapons-guidance systems? Cataloguing? Isn't that type of info public?
Do the Syrians have a 'secret' weapon? lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They need to quit giving our weapons away to foreigners and start passing them out to american citizens on our own soil.

You guys can't really handle guns very well over there.. It gives you the illusion of power and than you go crazy

Dunno who you're talking to, i don't even own a firearm

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This article should be in deconstructing disinfo: it highlights so many obvious propaganda angles.

This one stood out to me the most, at the end:

We won't forget this, the sister of the dead man says finally. When we control Syria, we won't forget that you forgot about us.

First of all, the obvious intent of posting this quote: Get westerners to think they have a moral obligation to help the 'syrian people' by arming the rebels.

Secondly, how am i supposed to believe these quotes are even legit? I follow Kelly McEvers, and i think she's a legit, good journalist. So assuming she isnt just manufacturing the quotes on her own, who is feeding them to her? Or, at the very east, why are these quotes isolated by her editors.

deconstructing...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join