It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI6 website shows Olympics 2012 on their website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ok I just thought you should know that MI6 SAS have olympics london 2012 on their website as an example for data ordering test. But look at Task 5 - Data Ordering section at the list:

Nuclear disaster at Chernobyl. At 01:23 am April 26, 1986, reactor...at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant...

The Berlin Wall falls. November 9 1989. A date for the German history books, and...the world will remember.

Tsunami devastates South East Asia. Sunday December 26 2004.

We've got it! On Wednesday 6th July 2005 London was handed the 2012 Olympics.

Smoking Ban introduced in the UK. Smokers are readying themselves... that comes into place on 1/7/2007.

I just find it odd that they show the olympics as an example. Maybe I'm looking into the false flag too much or there is something going on.

Source

More info:

Leaks reveal James Bond's involvement in Olympic opening ceremony

this has to be a joke look who the report is from

Leaks reveal James Bond's involvement in Olympic opening ceremony
Bond News - 22-07-12

The rumours continue that Daniel Craig will appear in character as James Bond during the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games this week. Now that the kick-off event is just a few days away, some of the finer details are making their way to the gossip columns.

In an entry for The Daily Beast, Royal reporter Tom Skyes has given a run down on what the world can expect to see when they tune in on Friday.

Source

I find it strange that they have a paper called daily beast reporting on MI6 James Bond at the opening of olympics which is located on ritual markings and also has a dark occult opening theme.
edit on 7/24/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: added

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You do realise that isn't a government site?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBurgo2U
You do realise that isn't a government site?

The second link is not I'm sorry about that but the first is

new topics

join