It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vision Of H.A.A.R.P.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
HAARP has become, in conspiracy circles, iconic mad scientist fare. There's a
lot of buzz on the internet saying that it can cause earthquakes and tornados.
A bunch of researchers out in the middle of nowhere, far from prying eyes, doing
God only knows what to the atmosphere is good conspiracy material.

I found this story and I've got to say I think it's the first
time I've ever read about anyone having visions of HAARP. A premonition that
all will not be well if it continues on. I found it entertaining and it is
something to think about.

This story is about a vision of HAARP I had some 20 years ago. It was an awake vision meaning that I was going about the activities of my day when it happened. I had stopped at a red light in the left turn lane of Barrington & Santa Monica. Diagonally, across the street, was an artist supply store called 'Utrecht.' In the picture window was a diorama. The diorama consisted of a large emerald green hill or mountain. Dotting the mountain side were elves, with white beards and dressed in red, kind of like you'd expect Santa's helpers to look. Hanging from the ceiling on little chains were 8X10 pieces of canvas board, painted with white clouds on blue sky - a number of these.

Link to the full story below..

www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow .. I have to say I'm surprised. Not a single reply? Someone must have something to say on this don't they? I don't know, maybe it's hard to comment on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
Wow .. I have to say I'm surprised. Not a single reply? Someone must have something to say on this don't they? I don't know, maybe it's hard to comment on.

Well, I have to say that it is kind of hard to comment on because it doesn't go anywhere or say anythiing much. It doesn't really tell us anything about HAARP and it's not a prediction that I could see - what is it predicting? If I had to put an interpretation on it, maybe it has something to do with HAARP affecting nature spirits or somesuch - but in what way? There's not enough there to interpret.

peace
J

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Star for your reply. In all fairness to the writer, visions and dreams are symbolic. I'm not saying you're wrong. I am saying an elf on a mountainside, dressed in red, with a white beard, can be the same as an ELF ( wave ) from H.A.A.R.P., in a vision because they are both symbols.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well I was hoping for more feedback on this but thanks to all that read the story. I will try to find more on this subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by skjalddis

Star for your reply. In all fairness to the writer, visions and dreams are symbolic. I'm not saying you're wrong. I am saying an elf on a mountainside, dressed in red, with a white beard, can be the same as an ELF ( wave ) from H.A.A.R.P., in a vision because they are both symbols.

C'mon, if we need a symbology chart to understand your source, what good is it? What provides us with solace that your chart is accurate?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Patel

This is a vision, it's like a foreign language and no one has a key..

top topics

join