It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops see hate crime in woman's mutilation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

A friend of the victim says the woman who was attacked in her bed is working to make it through. Not much is confirmed yet by Lincoln police. Officials do say they were called to a fire in the near 22nd and E.

"3 men came into her home, they broke down the door, stripped her of all her clothing, tied her hands behind her back with a zip tie. They cut derogatory words into her arms and stomach and continued to cut all over her body."
www.klkntv.com...

"Some of the blood that was on her -- that had run down her legs -- was dried so I don't know how long it was before she got away."
edition.cnn.com... nn_us+%28RSS%3A+U.S.%29

It sucks to have to list this crap. You are right I don't know if she was raped, though, I can't imagine how she wasn't. It sucks and this here is just a case of being hard headed and looking for something wrong with a statement not because it may be illogical, but because it might come from someone whom you would disagree with politically. Another problem with this country of ours. People don't want to see the bigger picture if it means having to question something about themselves.

edit on 24-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

I thought everyone liked lesbians...i know I do.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Nobody really knows the whole story here, who knows what she did.... Maybe she didn't do anything at all to deserve this but, maybe she did... Just because she happen to be lesbian or whatever reason they put that, doesnt mean its a attack on the whole 'gay community'.. It looks more personal... Just sayin...

Nevermind, I stand corrected......sure...it could have been a hate crime....my only question is how did she get the attackers attention to become easy prey?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Someone in the comments section of one of the links I found slipped and gave her initials. I know a Woman that lives in that area, not sure which block, with those initials and goes by them instead of her name. She is a long time member of the LGBT community. In the morning I will have to make some phone calls, this is the first time I have heard or seen a name of the victim posted.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

N M

ok
edit on 24-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Seriously folks....if your gay and you feel abused this much to go through the actual action of carving on yerself because you think its going to shed light on gay plight.....think again.

According to police, Rogers said three masked men broke into her home, and that one of them pinned her down while another sliced a cross into her chest, cut the front of her thighs and shins and carved derogatory words in her arms and abdomen. She said they then rolled her onto her stomach and cut her buttocks, the back of her thighs and the back of her right calf. She also said they tried to burn down her house

That was her official story.....but after police got to the root of the attack they discovered that...

Four days before Charlie Rogers crawled naked and bleeding from her Lincoln home, screaming for help, she outlined in a Facebook posting what investigators believe was her motive for faking the July 22 attack, Police Chief Jim Peschong said at a news conference.

Which in turn led to them putting the focus on her and found enough evidence to support that she staged the event prompting outcry even from the Gay community......

On Tuesday, four Nebraska gay-rights groups that followed the case released a joint statement crediting police for conducting what they believe was a balanced and thorough investigation.

to add the groups went on further to say...

"It is important not to focus on the actions of any single individual," the groups said in the statement. "As residents of Lincoln we must continue to bring our community together to declare that violence and hate are not the values of our city."

However, she still claims that the attack occured even though the evidence points to her, and they can find no trace of an attacker, let alone 3 of them...one of them would have talked.

Charlie Rogers, 33, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to making a false police report and was released on her own recognizance. She didn't respond to a message seeking comment left Tuesday at a number listed as hers, but her lawyer, Brett McArthur, said she maintains the attack happened and plans to vigorously defend herself.

Honestly, the police aren't stupid...and all this does is give gay people a black eye when they try so hard to come from underneath that stigma.

Some peoples kids.....

Source

I want my flag back.....this chick doesn't deserve it.....the OP does.....just not the lesbian tellin fibs...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join