It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello, ATS. I've been lurking for a few months and it appears I have found a viable forum to express my take on what has/is/will happen in the world. I have always believed in "alternate explanations" to MSM and love reading what other's take on current events are. ATS seems to be a good fit, from what I've read thus far.

Just a quick hello and thanks for reading my post. I look forward to discussing some of my "theories" with the rest of you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stonemason

Nice intro...Welcome to ATS. Glad you decided to take the plunge down the rabbit hole....I'm one of your greeters tonight. I'm stark raving mad. Maybe some of the sane ones will be along soon to say hello......

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Welcome, long time lurker just joined myself. This is the best place known to this man on the net for alternative topics. Not to mention the days I have lost so far in the archived threads alone. Just wowN this site overwhelms even the most hardcore voracious appetite for knowledge. It is like getting to troll the library of congress alternative topics wing.

Enjoy, see you around the forums

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family. Hope you enjoy your stay! See you on the forums.

Also, if you are interested in a custom avatar, please stop by the Avatar Creation Thread and tell them what you are interested in!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Welcome stonemason

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join