It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS from Central Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

ABOUT ME

Well where do I start?

First of all, I am in my early 40's and for many years I have been interested in all types of alternative media. I follow some topics that are just hard to talk about with my friends/family. Whenever I mention something that they are afraid to confront, - 911 for example, I got the old "Tin Foil Hat" remarks.

That's what brought me to ATS, people here talk about anything and everything with an open mind. I have special interests in Religion, the NWO and Ancient Aliens because I believe these topics are linked.

My alternative outlook came about by chance in the late 80's when I was living in Adelaide. Me and my younger brother where "House Sitting" for an older cousin who was out of town for a few weeks.

One day there was a huge storm which knocked out the power for most of the day. Being bored, broke and alone in the house I decided to read some of my cousins "Weird" books. One of these books was George Orwells "Nineteen Eighty Four". I was captivated, I couldn't put the book down (which was very uncool and nerdy in my friends eyes).

Scince then I have been an avid follower of alternative literature, movies and media.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because: Big thanks to my "Weird" Cousin.
Thanks Cuz.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hi Mate, welcome!

P

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ats fellow auzzie, I'm sure you'll find many like minded here

I know what you mean about talking to people about your thoughts and ideas, I don't even try. I'm absolutely on a different wave length to most I know. Since joining ats I am feeling the gap widening unfortunately.
edit on 23-7-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro0870

I got caught up in this about 5 years ago to prove my brother wrong, looks like he was right after all. It really is all interconnected and it really is a conspiracy, always has been always will be. Just my 2 cents, not even worth breaking a dime to give the other 8 just keep it, paying it forward can't hurt lol.

Oh ya welcome, a lot of new people joining in a short period of time usually more people would comment, however it is tiring greeting new folks 20 times a day.

Get your 20 posts in fast so you can impress us all with your first op.

Good luck have fun stay safe

IP

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
heya buddy, welcome onboard

im from perth, we are practically neighbours

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family...you sound like you'll fit in well here....enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Welcome Pedro
Central Oz ,there is no better place to be,
plenty of information here to take in ,It's up to you to work out the truth from the Bs
feel free to post your idea's, thoughts, theories no matter how bizarre or strange they may seem.
Open minds prevail.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
G'day mate, Sydney here, welcome to ATS mate. There is plenty of us Aussies around the site, we'll take over the world eventually!

See you on the boards!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Welcome mate, from Near the Adelaide Airport.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,Pedro0870 hope to see you soon on he main boards ! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
G'day mate, Sydney here, welcome to ATS mate. There is plenty of us Aussies around the site, we'll take over the world eventually!

See you on the boards!

Another Sydney man here..... Enjoy your time at ATS; it has something for everyone

You can jump right into the alien anal prodding section or just sit back and enjoy the blasphemous ranting in the all you can eat religious boards.

Welcome!

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

well; there's not much more for me to say. The others have said it and I'm also from Perth

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Welcome to the party. im a melbournaught or some call us mexican

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Cooee cobber, strewth another flamin' aussie.. Rekon we should run the place by now.
Keep these other drongo's in check.

Another Perth flag here.

*hands Pedro a keg*.. we don't use glasses around here, too much stress to clean up. Crack a keg and get into it maaaate..

*ok ok enough of that* lol

Welcome aboard, mind your step and to your left is... uhh everyone!

oO

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

From Brisbane and will be in Perth next week so will say hi from 40,000ft - welcome!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Aussie and that has to be about the fifth time someone has mentioned that book in the last couple of days, so yeah, now I'm going to have to read the thing.

So Ta
and welcome.
X
ps don't forget yourself while you surf this multi faceted fringe feast of the abnormal, and get some sun occasionally.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Welcome...Pedro to ATS! Always nice to meet another Aussie.

I am Split Infinity and an from the U.S. I think you will find that there are many topics here to read and be a part of talking about. You will run into all types just like any large group of people...many have very different ideas and concepts to which they hold beliefs.

Personally...I try to stick to the Facts as best I know them or can confirm them. If you are lucky...you may just find a few people here who are willing to agree to disagree.

By the way...1984 was required reading in my High School. I find it interesting that as you said...it was a book that may have been labeled...Weird or Nerdy. Where I come from...the book is seen as a WARNING. And rightly so as many aspects of it have come to pass. I believe it were you friends that were...UNCOOL! YOU...were the COOL one! Nice meeting you and Good Luck!

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

g,day mate. north of adelaide. well now, there should be more than enough of us galahs here to well and truly launch a successful revolution. we will sart by drinking the lot of them under the table. please note. the kiwis will be a problem. tea anyone. say, bruce cathie first read about that bloke (a kiwi) and former pilot back in the sixties. yeah a million years ago. one of his first books, think it was harmonic 33. the cover showed the photo of an aerial. photo taken from a deep ocean explorer and i think he mentioned via his grid the four corners of the earth. your in a good loc. for a clear view o.p. of the sky. u see many a.f.o.s allied flying objects. keep yer foil hat handy, yer powder dry and yer preferred poison cold.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Welcome to the party. And enjoy the ride!

top topics

join