It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever lose your best friend??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

So sorry to read about this.
Yes, I have lost some furry friends in the not too distant past.
it took me a long time to stop thinking that "noise" I heard, was not one of them, scratching at the door.
You hang in there, and remember how lucky that critter of yours is, to have had a friend like you for all those years.
They ARE Friends, the best kind too.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We have the pet hospice come by tomorrow. It is time. And it hurts but it is the right thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Damn it's a tough time your going thru but just remember the love and know that he/she was destined to be with you for the time that they were there and saying goodbye is just a temporary patch to an infinite outcome.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Damn it's a tough time your going thru but just remember the love and know that he/she was destined to be with you for the time that they were there and saying goodbye is just a temporary patch to an infinite outcome.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
2 years ago, I lost one of my dearest pet cat, Lilly. I loved her so much, she was so smart. Everytime I'd call her name, she'd come. She's one of those rare cats which actually enjoys excessive petting and the company of a kind human being. I miss her so much, she died of old age.
She'll be forever missed. I made a funeral for her right at the backyard. I know it sounds tacky, but she was like family to us. It's hard to have a loved one being separated from you. I have one of her children here and I named her Lilly too, she kind of looks like her and I do love her as well. But my previous beloved Lilly will always be missed.

BTW, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your dog... I can imagine how much it hurts.
edit on 20-9-2012 by XstaticProcess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nine months later and we have enjoyed the company of our new seven-month old lab puppy.

She is a blondie, yellow, and beutiful.

She doesnt replace our ol' blackie, but she sure does give us lots of love.

Although she is a toy-eatin',.. yard diggin' ,.... carpet pullin'... lovin pup,...

She is our new gal in our family.

www.ignorancedenied.com...!!
edit on 19-4-2013 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I'm sorry. What a drag and bummer.
I didn't read past your OP, so I don't know what others have said, but....my thoughts are with you tonight.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

All the mediums/psychic's I have read about are all positive that on "the other side" we get to see our beloved pets again, and that when they die, like humans, will reincarnate, often choosing to come back to the same person in a different body to live their lives again with their bestest friend. I would really like to think that this is true, and even if it isn't, you will always remember her as your best friend, and vice versa, and, in time, you will get another little doggy/cat/pet that will be just as special to you, but in a whole new way.

I hope my words have helped you feel even just a tiny bit better.

Take care.

Yes they have. My new doggie,... just a smile away from being the dog that left me behind.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I'm sorry. What a drag and bummer.
I didn't read past your OP, so I don't know what others have said, but....my thoughts are with you tonight.

every night.... I look for those eyes and smiles all the time,...

But my new pup is now the light of my life, She is. Both are in , my heart.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join