It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker just sayin hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey all, love the site continue the hunt!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHatRasta

Welcome to ATS. New members mean new ideas, so we are glad to have you...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nice to see another long time lurker come crawling out of the shadows of the interwebs. Welcome, don't know you yet but I look forward to seeing some new threads from ya soon, so get those 20 posts so you can dazzle us with your new unheard of ideas.

Or just stop by and say hi somtimes whatevs, to each his own in his own time and his own way.

See ya around the forums, best wishes

IP

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the deep end of the pool...ignore Nessie, she likes to greet the new members....

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Welcome WhiteHatRasta

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,WhiteHatRasta..Its always nice to have new members hope to see you soon on the main boards..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So how does the first 20 posts thing work? I have to comment on 20 posts before I can start a new thread?

join