It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Intuition / Quadrality: Body (action), Mind (thought), Spirit (Emotion), Existence (Awarenes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There is Yin and Yang, but there is also the boarder - and even that is a part of existence.

There is The Mind, Spirit, and Body - they are all part of existence.

There is hot, coldness, and this is a part of a measurement called "temperature" - a part of existence.

The good and evil is a part of morality (rule), but they are all existence...

Existence is rarely seen or cared for because it is even behind the unity of the yin yang (it's boarder). All is existence: feeling, thought, and matter.

The highest intuition will come from present awareness. It is having awareness with the moment that you are living which is behind the feeling, thought, and action.

Do something relaxing and focus on thought and feeling, then do the same thing relaxing and just have awareness of self and self's surroundings in the moment. It brings deeper peace.

Focusing on the emotions will grow it. Focusing on thought will grow it and the emotions. Focusing on actions will lead to an even more increase of thought, feeling, and tiredness and you will be more likely to be disconnected and run into more trouble.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i agree with you except on the part of good and evil these are concepts so they fall on mind/thought not as entities on their own. What we label things has no effect on such entities. I made my avatar a while ago this is how i see things.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

It may be an ambiguous term but it still exists. There are certain fundamental things about morality, such as health being good. These concept may be "emotional" (subjective) but they still exist. Just like "beauty" and "ugly". You can make up reasons saying "beauty" follows a certain pattern, but some people consider to be beautiful, that which most consider to be ugly. So it is really subjective, but it still exists.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We have the ability to label things, i could show you a rock and tell you its evil, yes the concept of good and evil exist but its not a property that anything can have which is why i say it does not exist since so far we are unable to find it in the physical world, no matter how hard i believe the rock I'm holding is evil it is simply a rock.

The thing is you have to first define what you mean by it exist, because if you think about it good and evil are simple arrangements of molecules in your brain and how you deconstruct and conceptualize these things.

Try and step out of yourself for a second and forget about being human to analyze these sort of things, the ego is your worst enemy in these situations.
edit on 23-7-2012 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Interesting.
You might like this

Plato paints the picture of a Charioteer driving a chariot pulled by two winged horses:

"First the charioteer of the human soul drives a pair, and secondly one of the horses is noble and of noble breed, but the other quite the opposite in breed and character. Therefore in our case the driving is necessarily difficult and troublesome."

[1] The Charioteer represents intellect, reason, or the part of the soul that must guide the soul to truth; one horse represents rational or moral impulse or the positive part of passionate nature (e.g., righteous indignation); while the other represents the soul's irrational passions, appetites, or concupiscent nature. The Charioteer directs the entire chariot/soul, trying to stop the horses from going different ways, and to proceed towards enlightenment.

Chariot Allegory

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

It doesn't make sense to step out of the human mind, when I'm talking about the way most humans perceive things...

Most people see things as duality, "us vs. them" or "opposite sides to things". Some see it as triality and this unifies the two and they see it as a "middle path" or "balance"... another perspective is all 3 contained in existence [4 - quadrality] (if "contained" is the right word).

It reminds me of the four classic elements: fire, water, air, earth, and then someone said .... hmmm. they are all within space /energy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I love you!

and I am so dumb sometimes....!!
That is truly simple and unthought of by myself, I'm loving ats tonight!

You know what keeps repeating in my brain? When the dude on X-men ( the new one) says
"it's that feeling/emotion between rage and serenity"

Your thread is equal to this, thank you.

Of course there is four!!!

I wonder...........

(gently and safely of course)

XXX

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO
We have the ability to label things, i could show you a rock and tell you its evil, yes the concept of good and evil exist but its not a property that anything can have which is why i say it does not exist since so far we are unable to find it in the physical world, no matter how hard i believe the rock I'm holding is evil it is simply a rock.

The thing is you have to first define what you mean by it exist, because if you think about it good and evil are simple arrangements of molecules in your brain and how you deconstruct and conceptualize these things.

Try and step out of yourself for a second and forget about being human to analyze these sort of things, the ego is your worst enemy in these situations.
edit on 23-7-2012 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

Is that so?

Was it my ego that told me there definitely was a spiritual attack like experience going on with the cinema shooter for a purpose not his own?
and there was another thread today where the guy was hearing voices telling him to kill himself and he felt the negative energy from those around him also.

No evil?!
hmph!
who thought?! and news to me.

I guess we just need to convince the entire population of Earth there is no such thing and it's just a 'concept' and mosey along on our very merry way then....as friends

Okay, no evil....but there is some nasty rotten horrible suck filled bastards on this planet, is that better?

Negative energy pal, can be just as harnessed as positive energy.

sorry to be confrontational, it's in my nature or is it genes, or is it my karma...... I give up!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Is that so? Was it my ego that told me there definitely was a spiritual attack like experience going on with the cinema shooter for a purpose not his own?

If you heard a voice that told you this was so a doctor would tell you that you are suffering from auditory hallucinations, if it was your inner monologue then yes it was you EGO since you were thinking in a language that was taught to you by the culture and society you were raised in. Look up the meaning of ego, im not so sure you understand it.

and there was another thread today where the guy was hearing voices telling him to kill himself and he felt the negative energy from those around him also. No evil?! hmph! who thought?! and news to me.

First of all why would you believe anything you read on the internet, that just not very smart. Second if you know anything about anatomy and how we think then you know that the process of thought is that its not something magical its neurons interacting with each other with bio electrical chemicals that you brain then makes them into "Thought" based on the concepts you already have in your stored memory.

The idea that positive is good and negative is evil is just moronic, they cannot exist without each other they are both dependent and equally important.

There are many people in mental hospital that believe far more interesting ideas that you would think are ridiculous but you would just call them insane even though they are no different from these people you seem to take as evidence of "good" and "evil"

I guess we just need to convince the entire population of Earth there is no such thing and it's just a 'concept' and mosey along on our very merry way then....as friends

Okay, no evil....but there is some nasty rotten horrible suck filled bastards on this planet, is that better?

Negative energy pal, can be just as harnessed as positive energy.

sorry to be confrontational, it's in my nature or is it genes, or is it my karma...... I give up!

Yes we do.

I'm sure to us it feels that way, how do you think animals feel about them or trees or even planets, stars?

I don't even know what you are trying to say there.

Its good its the best way to learn, both the same, karma has nothing to with it...... never give up.

new topics

top topics

join