It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 days and counting, how will YOU survive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is a reminder for the end-times

By now we all know that our governments have built disaster-proof underground control centers from were they can continue their existens incase our world does expirience some kind of apocalyptical disaster on 21.Dec 2012.

But what about you?

NASA is testing new super missiles to transport people and materials into space incase of a global emergency.

But you'll never be on one of these missles.

Seed silos are established deep inside of mountains.

Bet you'll never get to see any.

Will you prepare? CAN you even prepare one your own?

First lets see what the expectations are:

Storms, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, power outages, solar flares, pole shifts, alien/zombie invasion = total anarchy

Now lets see what 2012 has brought us so far:

A self fulfilling prophecy with whackos, wackjobs and hooligans mixed with some crazy weather patterns and the global economy in turmoil, topped off with a political armageddon in the middle east.

So what else does 2012 have in store for us?

No matter what it is, be prepared and seriously think about getting a food and water supply and compose an own personal "suvival kit" for you and your family. Better be safe than sorry!

Peace

edit on 23-7-2012 by Anim8tr because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
doom, doom, nothing will happen,on the 22/12/12 i think i will be in laughter at all the doomsayers.wandering duh what happened were still here

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"NASA is testing new super missiles to transport people and materials into space incase of a global emergency."

Doubt that.

"But you'll never be on one of these missles."

You really think they'd have a rats' ass of a chance in OUTER SPACE when we can't even get things right here on Earth?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gotta die sometime.
Nobody gets out of life alive so for now I'm taking one day at a time.

150 days? We might not have another 150 minutes. Live life that way.

link   
2012 no different from 2011. Crazy weather, political turmoil in the mid-east. Pulease.

link   

150 days and counting, how will YOU survive?,

I will.

1. Get up at 3:30 am and go to work like usual.

2. Get my paycheck and pay the friggin bills.

3. Do it all over again the next week.

This is how I will survive. It kind of sucks, I know.

Ps. I will probably have a little extra food and water on hand for my family and I, just in case some whack job wants to make a self fulfilling prophecy and push the button themselves or something

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr

First lets see what the expectations are:

Storms, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, power outages, solar flares, pole shifts, alien/zombie invasion = total anarchy

Let's see, hmmmm. I have been through:

3 hurricanes
the gulf oil spill
power outages
solar flares occurring throughout my whole life
floods and earthquakes....I'll even add to your list a tornado or two.

Amazingly I came out of all unscathed.

I honestly haven not experienced a pole shift or alien/zombie invasion, they might be the end of me, but I betcha I survive those as well.

If you live on the other side of the planet, and the poles shift, what's your address in case I need a snack?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Anim8tr because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Now lets see what 2012 has brought us so far: A self fulfilling prophecy with whackos, wackjobs and hooligans mixed with some crazy weather patterns and the global economy in turmoil, topped off with a political armageddon in the middle east.

So what else is new

You make many claims with no evidence so i'll just disregard this thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was just going to wake up and make some coffee like I do most days.
Maybe read some internet articles then get to work lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I'll tell you what I'm going to do the 151st day of your doom and gloom warning....

I'm gonna go to your ATS profile and post a big fat NEENER NEENER NEENER....in a sing-songy voice in your comments section.....

Des

edit on 23-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

TPTB can dig holes to crawl into all they want to, it will not save them, for there will Be No Safe Place. Many will leave the planet, some will ascend. Some will be picked up via arranged transportation,
Some will leave by other means. Sadly, some will be trapped here, and will suffer that pain of death for a World. It is necessary for Humanity as a whole to remember this destruction, in the hopes that Humanity will not destroy their World again. Earth will be reborn, all this will take only 6 Earth days, I'm told, but it will take over 1000 Earth years for a true homoeostasis to form, and for gas levels to even, and for the built in wobble is evened out as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

To be frank, Nothing at all.
Actually, I take that back. I'm mentally preparing myself for another day of labor.
Then, after that is done... have a "relaxing" smoke out back, play some Diablo 3 and pass out.

And if something does occur. Replace "pass out" with "Die"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm finding out who all the survivalist types are in the neighborhood so me and my crew can go all "Apache" on em.

We are especially fond of oatmeal cookies and granola bars so please stock up!!!

edit on 23-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can i add you on my old thread based on how many times the world has ended predictions.
You will be alongside great names such as
Stoffler
William Miller
Charles russell
Marion Keech
and dear old Mother Shipton
On the other hand i do like reading about Doom ,so keep it coming and perhaps each day add a new post such as '149 days to go' and so on ,etc etc

edit on 23-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Anim8tr

I'll tell you what I'm going to do the 151st day of your doom and gloom warning....

I'm gonna go to your ATS profile and post a big fat NEENER NEENER NEENER....in a sing-songy voice in your comments section.....

Des

edit on 23-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

GASP!
you're not going to Imanentize the Eschaton?
or even try?

what kind of mystic are you?
:shk:

edit on 23-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed smiley

edit on 23-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: F'ING DSLEXIA ACTING UP

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I makes the spirits have happy feets here on Earth.....

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
With a little umbrella above my head….. Wile E. Coyote style!

BTW can you (and anyone else that believes the world is going to end) send me all your valuable things in the next 150 days, you obviously know you won't need them anymore.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We are already surviving, 99% of us, because the end times started not in 2012, but with WW1, cause since then, there has been a lot of wars and war crimes around the globe, military operations we dont even have any clue about, you think the world is ending, thats impossible.

You just dont know how much you are worth to them, what are they gonna do, re build the world with their own bare hands? You think they like the idea of being cooked up with thousands of people in an underground bunker for who knows how many years? (sounds like a nightmare to me)

Plus, how in the world are u gonna prepare for something that has NEVER happend before? u have no idea whats gonna happen, how people are gonna react. Personnaly i dont believe in the whole ending of the world, but if it does happen, the only people that are gonna be fighting out there are the military, the rest of us are gonna start putting plans together for farms, clean energy, ect ect.. because we are human, u see someone in trouble u dont laugh at them and kick them around, u help them out.

Now the greedy people, thats who we gotta plan to stay away from, those people have bottomless pits in their souls, cant trust them.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm assuming what will really happen that day is that i will work, eat, maybe watch some netflix, play around on ps3 and go to bed.

In the highly, HIGHLY unlikely circumstance that something goes wrong, I have a small garden and a little stockpile of canned food and bottled water. Guess i'll improvise from there.

Or, seeing as how i'm a city guy, i'll probably drive out to the country and let my hunter friend do all the work.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Me personally i will simply stockpile as many weapons as i possibly can and on that day if something goes wrong I will get on my roof and do this

edit on 24-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join