It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

getting to know ats!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
My source of information in past was going from one web site to another and trying to find a forum that covered what you cover. So I am glad I finally found one!
I am 60 years young at heart and wanting to find answers to so many questions that I have had since I was a child.
As of late I was in mourning ...My daughter died in 2010 and it took me on a spin that was not pleasant. I sought out anyone and anything that could help me find my way to her in the spirit world.
Being alone in grief is hard unless you know someone who has been thru it!
I am interested in poitics and paranormal activity, and conspirisies. I have other interests but those are my main ones.
I also have been doing alot of sky watching lately. Ecspecially at night!
Thank You for accepting me here and I hope that I learn as well as teach maybe?
seekingpeace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS youngster. Hope you enjoy this place as well as some of us. It is horribly addicting though, so you might want to start a pot of coffee...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Another baby ATSer is born. Welcome, and may you find your time here peaceful.

Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Your childish enthusiasm shines through.

Welcome to ATS. Keep an open mind and expect to have some of your ideas changed. And yes it is very addictive...just ask my wife

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seekingpeace

A Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your Dear Daughter. For what it's worth, I sincerely believe we will be with our loved ones again in the afterlife.

I wish you Serenity and Joy. May you find what you seek here, among kindred Souls. I'm glad you found us....

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS and I am sorry for your loss ! I know what you must have gone through , I lost my Grandson in a drowning accident last summer ! All the best in your searches !!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome and I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. 60 is still pretty young, you're a spring chicken.

I'm sure you can teach us all a thing or two.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
welcome I am in rehab for my ats addiction. I am also curious what you have seen in the night sky anything unusual?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Welcome seekingpeace

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Welcome to our little family! Remember to buckle up and have a pleasant ride!

I am also sorry for your loss, I am a daughter who lost her father so I understand how difficult it can be, especially when you are very close!

edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I am sorry for your loss, but you are not alone in that here either. I hope to see you around the forums teaching us a thing or two as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your precious daughter. Welcome to ATS. I live here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
hello and greetings. sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank You One & All for the warm welcomes and your tender comments about my loss!
I feel like I am at home already!
People are my thing...in other words I am a people person! Try to show kindness to everyone.
I figure you have to walk a mile in someone else's moccasins before you judge!
Now I have some start up reading to do ....according to moderator and I am sure he knows that I will need it!
lol.......yes I do!
Thanx and great web site.
seekingpeace

new topics

top topics

join