It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dark Knight Announcement: Agent of Chaos & League of Shadows ww3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just watched The Dark Knight Rises early this morning & re-watched The Dark Knight after getting home. First off if you have not seen the trilogy I highly recommend you do. In the movie The Dark Knight the "Joker" states that he is simply an Agent of Chaos. With that I take you to the Colorado theater shootings & James Holmes who labeled himself as being like the "Joker". Get the picture.
Now in Dark Knight Rises the League of Shadows is referenced to again & to avoid spoiling the plot I won't point out the references. I implore you all to closely pay attention to everything in the movie. I cannot deny or prove that a real League of Shadows exist but something is there.

I used to once work at a movie theater so I know everything that happens in one. It seems that after 2001 movie theaters adapted this thing where in order to make "more money" they began to show movies opening the next day at midnight but to avoid breaking the law, they play them usually after 12:01am. Anyways this so called technique has drawn the crowds to incredible numbers. Nothing goes un-noticed by these so called "agents". To them more people equal more casualties. OK now with that said I implore to you intelligent people to to avoid those large gatherings. Just a little 2012 survival tip.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The League of Shadows, exist truelly, i dont even doubt about it, sincerely
Thank for the advice

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
yet another example of:
If you feed your mind with violent fantasy you become violent fantasy.The silver screen is a big psyche driver, known for the longest time by Edward Bernays.

who is Edward Bernays?

Edward Louis Bernays (November 22, 1891 – March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations".[1] He combined the ideas of Gustave Le Bon and Wilfred Trotter on crowd psychology with the psychoanalytical ideas of his uncle, Sigmund Freud. He felt this manipulation was necessary in society, which he regarded as irrational and dangerous as a result of the 'herd instinct' that Trotter had described.[citation needed] Adam Curtis's award-winning 2002 documentary for the BBC, The Century of the Self, pinpoints Bernays as the originator of modern public relations, and Bernays was named one of the 100 most influential Americans of the 20th century by Life magazine

Stunned by the degree to which the democracy slogan had swayed the public both at home and abroad, he wondered whether this propaganda model could be employed during peace time. Due to negative implications surrounding the word propaganda because of its use by the Germans in World War I, he promoted the term "Public Relations".[5] According to the BBC interview with Bernays' daughter Anne, Bernays felt that the public's democratic judgment was "not to be relied upon" and he feared that "they [the American public] could very easily vote for the wrong man or want the wrong thing, so that they had to be guided from above". This "guidance" was interpreted by Anne to mean that her father believed in a sort of "enlightened despotism" ideology.[6] This thinking was heavily shared and influenced by Walter Lippmann, one of the most prominent American political columnists at the time. Bernays and Lippmann sat together on the U.S. Committee on Public Information, and Bernays quotes Lippmann extensively in his seminal work Propaganda

how dangerous is a mind?
These people were not friends of mine but lets ask them what they think of Bernays Psychology

Bernays' most extreme political propaganda activities were said to be conducted on behalf of the multinational corporation United Fruit Company (today's Chiquita Brands International) and the U.S. government to facilitate the successful overthrow (see Operation PBSUCCESS) of the democratically elected president of Guatemala, General Jacobo Arbenz Guzman. Bernays' propaganda (documented in the BBC documentary, The Century of the Self), branding Arbenz as communist, was published in major U.S. media. According to a book review by John Stauber and Sheldon Rampton of Larry Tye's biography of Bernays, The Father of Spin: Edward L. Bernays & The Birth of PR, "the term 'banana republic' actually originated in reference to United Fruit's domination of corrupt governments in Guatemala and other Central American countries."

I guess the question of ....What should I feed my mind and what I may become?..... can be answered every day when we see over and over the waste of life
edit on 24-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
ah the joy of an over active imagination.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
I just watched The Dark Knight Rises early this morning & re-watched The Dark Knight after getting home. First off if you have not seen the trilogy I highly recommend you do. In the movie The Dark Knight the "Joker" states that he is simply an Agent of Chaos. With that I take you to the Colorado theater shootings & James Holmes who labeled himself as being like the "Joker". Get the picture.
Now in Dark Knight Rises the League of Shadows is referenced to again & to avoid spoiling the plot I won't point out the references. I implore you all to closely pay attention to everything in the movie. I cannot deny or prove that a real League of Shadows exist but something is there.

I used to once work at a movie theater so I know everything that happens in one. It seems that after 2001 movie theaters adapted this thing where in order to make "more money" they began to show movies opening the next day at midnight but to avoid breaking the law, they play them usually after 12:01am. Anyways this so called technique has drawn the crowds to incredible numbers. Nothing goes un-noticed by these so called "agents". To them more people equal more casualties. OK now with that said I implore to you intelligent people to to avoid those large gatherings. Just a little 2012 survival tip.

So you watched a few movies, and now you think that the bad guys group in those movies, exists in real life?

Gee, I hope you don't watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy, or you'll be on here telling us how elfs with magical powers exist along with magical rings.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

top topics

join