Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Plenty of evidence posted in the thread, just have to dig thru the several pages of it.

Most do not read the whole thread before posting.

You don't really need to post additional evidence, its been pretty thoroughly covered.

Most of the ppl posting in disbelief are disinfo agents or have not figured out why fluoride
was banned in most of Europe.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I'm 60 so don't have long left really and as I get older, I won't be able to defend me and mine as well, (the older I get the more rusty are my joints and weaker is my stature. But boy I feel for my kids and their kids. They are going to battle this one. I even went out and bought 1100 acres to set em up but with the way things are going, Im VERY concerned that it will be stolen from them through more and more government control. The bloke down the road cleared along a creek and narrowly escaped a thousands of dollars fine for doing so. And my land is already zoned pink which prohibits clearing. But hopefully, I'll work around that through a couple of loopholes. Then I will at least be able to keep us safe from bush fires. Won't say what else I have in place though. Hope you understand.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I don't understand what is so horrible about this Agenda 21.

Can someone please clarify why Agenda 21 is bad at all, because from what I have been reading from both of these sources below; is that it is good and beneficial to all:
Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
United Nations - Agenda 21
www.un.org...

It's all about protecting the environment, and changing minds and how us humans think and act about the environment. A lot of it is sustainable development.

Honestly look at the table of contents on the UN webpage above and tell me it look hideous and horrible. No it doesn't. So please tell me what the fuss is about?

Read your post and decided to throw in this (haven't read the rest so this might have been answered if so sorry)

In the US, agenda 21 is aiming at setting up areas in which ALL people MUST live. ie high intensity dwellings, then there will be corridors in which NO human activity will take place and around these corridors there will be buffer zones where LIMITED human activity will be permitted. Somewhere on my hard drive I have the clips of all of this but it will take me a long long time to find it due to my hopeless filing system. Maybe someone can help me out with references if you know where im coming from.

So, if after researching some of what i've alluded to here you still think agenda 21 is something good, then maybe you might like to live in one of the highly populated rat mazes they want to set up in the US. And no, other countries aren't left out, there are hundreds of "green areas" proposed for across the globe.

We've had them for years in Britain, it's called "green belt land" and it's not a bad thing, it's fantastic.... It's why we still have our "green and pleasant land' despite being a highly overpopulated, tiny island... We also have other 'belts' that restrict certain types of buildings being put up in certain areas. It helps to maintain the beauty of the countryside... I for one am VERY pleased we have these areas.... And it doesn't mean we all live in a "rat maze".

Seriously, the question still stands.... What's so bad about it? Where's the proof that it's an NWO, kill em all, uni-conspiracy to take over the world?

Btw agenda 21 is a voluntary, non-mandatory, un-enforceable suggestion by the UN. It has no legal power to make anyone do anything.... You'd think if it was the big, scary all-powerful NWO they'd have just made it compulsory.....

Guess I'll be accused of being a 'disinfo agent' now.... Wish I was, bet those guys get paid a fortune at the CIA....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

It's doubtful anyone gets paid a fortune working for the government. You have to go to the private sector for that.

There are a lot of problems with Agenda 21. Many people feel it is the big piece ushered in by the UN that will bring the global order to the world.

I think you should read this entire thread, familiarize yourself with the agenda, and then comment. There's more to this than just being an environmental ploy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You are really on fire in this thread. I am appreciating your clear, concise replies. Thanks for adding to the integrity of this thread...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by RealSpoke

Its not random text at all. This is all directly from the UN, and the various subsidiaries that enact Agenda 21.

I think any logical person is for sustainable living, however, this has to be approached by an individuals decisions. Corporations, etc. are responsible for a significant amount of the environmental impact that we have on the world. But, this agenda does not actually address this. Nor does it address actual societal changes, such as recycling, that could alleviate many of the problems. That is the issue. This is purely a political agenda, without concern for environmental impact, that is disguised under some pretty, nice, and fluffy "coinphrases."

The video posted by skewed may be long, but it is extremely informative. Most about this topic do indeed devolve into confirmation bias, where it will be tied in with countless other conspiracies such as mind control, etc. Those are the ones you have to really use your discernment, but the posted video is simply not one of them.

If you want proof, it is freely available from the UN. Even on their website. Look it up.

Great reply. Some of the members here are posting without any knowledge of the Agenda, without having watched the video. You're right. This is purely a political agenda, that is disguised under some pretty, nice and fluffy coinphrases. Perfect charecterization.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Pages of over-view comments from many clued up users . The dross appears to be fraud on a massive scale , virtually global , as we have this agenda in the uk too. I read the biodiversity document back in 92 , a far more innocuous arrangement , which was quickly stolen away, somewhere. Should've kept that. At that time our college society used it to lever our college directors into thinking differently about land and food , while they had plenty of garden and were wasting , seriously wasting (our) money on a crazily unsustainable gardener merchant contract , for the residents. LA21 was a green-friendly plan . But the way its put now , closing down home food production on a another thread (jude) - its become the antithesis.
Land ownership , is at the very base of the issues here . Its where the politics is . Somepeople would be horrified to find out about this , it would totally screw their dreams of leaving the city..
Land ownership , is what 'property rights' means .
We should absolutely understand land ownership as being the unchangeable fundamental issue here .
Land ownership .

ITs becoming clear that the wiki page describing _justice is where , each time , one can come back to understanding all these issues . We as people often dont even know what our human rights are , when there only are 30 short articles of them , as published by the UN. Dont use their page to try and find them though , it s a multi-language issue .

According to the books , "let the wicked continue in wickedness , and let the righteous continue righteousness, " .."for the Lord Your God will be the judge among them."

The last and best of Isaiah , whence Babylon has gone .. "and he that buildeth , shall be the dweller therein , and he that groweth , shall be the consumer thereof.."

"and the trees of the field shall clap their hands , for they shall say amongst themselves "since this , no man has come for to hew us down.."

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The designers of this , silly idea , have maybe forgotten a few things about the law of the jungle

In the book of Genesis it commands , "Plough your ground"

A continual overturning , year by year ,is what is required . What seems to be proposed is an all-in , complete , 'new system'.

I'd suggests , while they're in their airplane suite sipping moet&chandon , they ahvent got a clue what works on the ground or not , its untested.

And the fact is a growing systems often need radical modifications within a short a period . They never are what you want them to be when you first lay them out. They always cost more than you estimated.

If these are true on a small scale , they'll be true on their new ideas. The law of the jungle says failure meets you at the first step. You dont go by that law , you're dead, simples

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

I'm 60 so don't have long left really and as I get older, I won't be able to defend me and mine as well, (the older I get the more rusty are my joints and weaker is my stature. But boy I feel for my kids and their kids. They are going to battle this one. I even went out and bought 1100 acres to set em up but with the way things are going, Im VERY concerned that it will be stolen from them through more and more government control. The bloke down the road cleared along a creek and narrowly escaped a thousands of dollars fine for doing so. And my land is already zoned pink which prohibits clearing. But hopefully, I'll work around that through a couple of loopholes. Then I will at least be able to keep us safe from bush fires. Won't say what else I have in place though. Hope you understand.

I totally understand and do not blame you, its called Op sec as they say over at survivalblog.

With them telling you what you can and cannot do with your land it almost sounds like
it is "their" land instead of yours, maybe we can convince them to pick up the tax bill
as they seem to think they own it.

Just make sure and tell them to have a plan B in case they are over run, a place to fall back to,
and maybe even a plan C, this will likely get very ugly if half of what is written is true.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

You are really on fire in this thread. I am appreciating your clear, concise replies. Thanks for adding to the integrity of this thread...

You are very welcome, this is one of my areas of study.

I have studied it for a few years now, and I am no expert,
but I would place myself above novice.

Most of the experts on the subject have passed on,
some against their will such as Bill Cooper.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour
Seriously, the question still stands.... What's so bad about it? Where's the proof that it's an NWO, kill em all, uni-conspiracy to take over the world?

Btw agenda 21 is a voluntary, non-mandatory, un-enforceable suggestion by the UN. It has no legal power to make anyone do anything.... You'd think if it was the big, scary all-powerful NWO they'd have just made it compulsory.....

Guess I'll be accused of being a 'disinfo agent' now.... Wish I was, bet those guys get paid a fortune at the CIA....

Maybe your not a disinfo agent, maybe you just drank the koolaid.

I like the rural country areas, but what is out in the open goes way beyond that.

Like all things government do of late it is incremental, and government has a history of lying.

The NWO doesn't use force unless it has used up all its tricks, and most of their tricks
are tried and true and work most of the time because they are students of human behavior.

They use the same tricks over and over, and even though books are written warning ppl
most if not all of the warnings go unheeded by most of the ppl.

We are incrementally shifting toward a hybrid of Huxley and Orwell's predictions.

Battens(1919), HG Wells(1940's), and Quigley(1970's) all wrote about what is coming.

Its not a conspiracy, its in the open, they write and publish books calling for the return of
Eugenics like it used to be.

Bush Sr.'s father funded the NAZI's thru union bank, its mainstream news.

But as with most of the koolaid drinkers you will believe what you want,
or as you said you are one of the disinfo agents.

Some get paid, some are members of the families that think they will be the final
500 million mentioned on the Guidestones.

Pianka picked much the same number when he called for a bio weapon to kill
off 90% of the planets humans.

Holdren advocates forced abortions and sterilants in the water.

They banned GMO from Monsanto's cafeteria, and the koolaid drinkers keep chomping it.

One must watch what they do, not what they say, deceit is the norm in the circles of power.

You can read that in the news every week.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Do not watch it then.
Your choice, your loss.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by olaru12

Uncle Sam confiscated all the gold not too long ago. Don't think they won't try and take our only means of defending ourselves form them if they get a chance. The screeching anti gun folks would probably raise arms themselves to take ours.

Took all the gold.............
Please explain this!! www.goldline.com... and www.golddealer.com...
Any one with the cash can buy as much gold as they want. Not to mention guns.

It's pretty hard to believe someone that is so ill informed. Deny Ignorance....google is our friend
edit on 23-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

"Took all the gold.............
Please explain this!!"

In the greater scheme of things it was not too long ago.

Franklin D Roosevelt, under Presidential Executive Order number 6102, confiscated all privately held Gold in the United States on April 5, 1933 and criminalized the possession of gold.

There you go, happy?

Seriously, why would you even write this "It's pretty hard to believe someone that is so ill informed. Deny Ignorance....google is our friend" to someone else when it is best applied to you?

While we are at it, can you dip deeply into your well of infinite wisdom and tell us how long does one have to be ignorant before they start experiencing bliss?
edit on 25-7-2012 by KaiserSoze because: My wife just accused me of being ignorant and inarticulate. Whatever the hell that means.
edit on 25-7-2012 by KaiserSoze because: My wife is upset with me because she says I'm ignorant and insensitive. These flowers I found tied to a lamppost should put a smile back on her face.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The NWO doesn't use force unless it has used up all its tricks, and most of their tricks
are tried and true and work most of the time because they are students of human behavior.

Speaking of students ...

The saying goes that man proposes, god disposes. In the case of the sustainable developers, the UN proposes and, worldwide, approximately 100,000 international non-governmental organizations dispose. We don’t even see them at work because they are quite often our own families and friends and neighbors so we don't recognise that their main purpose is to build bottom up support for world government, giving the illusion that their myriad projects and ideas are grassroots in nature.

There are probably millions, if not tens of millions of people in the US alone who see national governments as despotic and a hindrance to world peace, so they gravitate toward the ideal of a one world impartial body that can unify the people of earth and in so doing, end war. They learn it in school and it sounds so wonderful. But it isn’t. These idealists are apparently blind to the fact that what is being proposed is totally despotic rule run by unelected tyrants through the UN’s unelected ngo bureaucrats and nannies right on our own doorsteps.

Even many people who claim to believe in the Constitution and the rule of law would never guess that some of the organizations they join and support are actively working against constitutional law and the Bill of Rights. For anyone who wants names and places, the following site lists over a hundred such organizations:

northtexasagainstunagenda21.wordpress.com...

So if you had a plan to control the billions of people on the planet, and knowing that national governments could never police such massive areas, where would you go to recruit and train the boots on the ground to put your plan into effect on local levels? Answer: colleges and universities. Americans spend literally billions of dollars sending their children to learn how to undermine their own liberties and never guess that that’s what their money is being used to accomplish.

www.schreyerinstitute.psu.edu...

programsofstudy.appstate.edu...

www.soapboxmedia.com...

And that’s just a small taste of what American universities drill into their student’s heads.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You know i really used to believe in the conspiracy of a NWO. That there was a elite group wanting to control the whole world and kill off entire populations.

But I now think that a one world government is just a normal part of our society evolution. As we progress and advance more in technology. When the time comes that we can sort out our energy problems that does not include a resource we have to fight over.
The UN came about after WW2 showed that we needed a strong international body(LON failed miserably) that could try and sort out problems peacefully. Now obviously it fails in alot of aspects but it has succeeded so far in stopping another world war (a couple of close calls though). We can't solve the worlds problems if we stay so divided. There is to much conflict that comes from our differences.
We will eventually need to have something that bonds us together and brings a better understanding. And are already slowly entering into a world wide culture. Thanks to hollywood being so popular. Broadcasting american shows and movies all around the world we can see a almost homogeneous set of beliefs or viewpoints starting to emerge.
Basically what i am saying is that a 'NWO' doesn't have to be NWO=EVIL. And watching videos of people trying to explain something they themselves don't fully understand or are knowingly twisting the plan that originally started out to try and stop the abuses of more developed nations on underdeveloped nations environments. It is just a voluntary plan that gives a blueprint for communities so they can develop a efficient infrastructure that will allow for sustainable population growth. Nothing in it indicates that it will get rid of the constitution.

There always going to be corruption look a the us government now. Majority of people are doing nothing about it except ranting on a forum.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

You raise a question.
Stepping out side of the box a little bit I have a question that I have not been able to fully answer to my liking yet.

With all the crap going on in the world, is what we are witnessing all done with intent and tptb know exactly what they are doing. Or, is all of this just collateral damage due to idiots making the decisions.

Maybe I still suffer from a slight case of denial but regardless, I see the problems either way and something must be done.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

You know i really used to believe in the conspiracy of a NWO.

Sure you did.

second.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
But I now think that a one world government is just a normal part of our society evolution. As we progress and advance more in technology. When the time comes that we can sort out our energy problems that does not include a resource we have to fight over.

Can you explain why you think it's the governing body's job to govern human consciousness and sense of responsibility? I always thought that was a human being's job.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by frazzle

You raise a question.
Stepping out side of the box a little bit I have a question that I have not been able to fully answer to my liking yet.

With all the crap going on in the world, is what we are witnessing all done with intent and tptb know exactly what they are doing. Or, is all of this just collateral damage due to idiots making the decisions.

Maybe I still suffer from a slight case of denial but regardless, I see the problems either way and something must be done.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

I don't know the answer although I'm sure there are people at the head of these organizations who know exactly what the desired result is (smaller more easily controlled populations) but there are many more people involved in the process who sincerely believe in what they're doing and are certain the overall goals are for the good of mankind (sustainability and peace).

This may be a little off topic, but the crux of the matter for me was when I first learned about Codex Alimentarius which is designed to remove or restrict all natural healing products from public access. Its no idiot plan and If they get their way, we will have no choice but to accept medicines and treatments prescribed by approved allopathic physicians and that protocol has been moving forward in small increments since the 1960s. Its getting closer to fruition now with stronger pressure being put on manufacturers of natural products as well alternative health providers. That was my original line in the sand.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Riiiiiight....

Well, we don't have koolaid over here mate so..... Guess that makes me a disinfo agent doesn't it? Seeing as they are the only two viable options to explain why someone doesn't actually buy your waffle eh.....

Where do you get all your evidence and proof of the SUPER SECRET nwo then? Is it the same 'anonymous military sources' the OP quotes? Guess what, I know that ATS was actually conceived during a Bilderberg meeting and is actually owned and run by the reptilians as a way to ensure that all the truly 'free' minds or those just waking up actually get side-tracked here, blow off steam and spend all their time chasing their tails so that they don't rise up against us... Errr... I mean 'them'... It's kind of like a pressure release valve.... Keeps you all in check... It's kind of a triple bluff... The sheeplike still think they're free.. Hahaha... I'd prove it but all the evidence is expertly manipulated and is buried waaaay down deep... I could provide you with a quote from an anonymou military source though

everything that Milkflavour says is true

They're a bit of a crap secret society aren't they this NWO? Seeing as everyone knows exactly what they're up to, where and how... Plus they inexplicably advertise what they're doing too all I've the place.... They'll be laughing once they've finally succeded and killed everyone off thoug eh... then they'll have ALLLL THE MONEY AND POWER... Ummm... Apart from there economy won't exist because there'll be no one left to do the work, or buy their crap, or actually be powerful and rule over... BUT they WILL have all the M&M's to there selves... Muhahahahaha... Until they run out and they realised they killed all the people who actually make the M&M's... But... So what... They'll be ALL POWERFUL! Yay!
Kind of like the kid who hogs all the toys but has no one to play with and dies a lonely death.... Ahhh but I'm sure you have an anonymous quote about that too... What wil it be? Colonel Colostomy Von Pimmelpummel/anonymous said

dude, they're totally going to turn a handful of survivors into zombie slaves and mind control everyone's ass by putting nano machines in the kool aid... seriously...

Anyhoo.... I'm off to research your points and try and find some actual evidence and not just some novels written 69 years ago.... Do you also believe in the bible perchance?

I'll get back to you when I find some actual proof and not just some anecdotal 'evidence'.... See you.... Umm... Never????...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join