Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

And then there's Bill and Melinda Gates shipping needles and vaccines all over the world doing "God's" work in the procreation department.

www.naturalnews.com...

www.lifesitenews.com...

Along with their devil weed that goes by the name of Monsanto.

thearrowsoftruth.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Sadly most people even on this forum does not believe in that one, even though there is so much evidence now that depopulation is their main plan.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

What about this kind of stuff?
www.nytimes.com...

I would say there is a plan 21 in place but no way to vote yourself out of it!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Right On !

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
bc i dont care about agenda 21, or anything else
0o0o

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

they do not want a middle class any where in the world, a middle class is harder to control. They want to go back to the feudal system.

You just described the Republican party and Corporate America.

But ignore the real threat and worry about academics at the UN by all means.

Maybe the reason people don't listen to this crap is because people like you claim that all planning or organizing for anything anywhere in the universe is Agenda 21.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Golf66

If you read further into the UN Agenda 21 plan you will find a greatly reduced population worldwide.

When I said "All 300 Million of us I was eluding to this fact. I just didn't address it directly as others had already so stated and I was limited by space.

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Their plan to kill of billions is no secret, its out in the open.

Indeed - sometimes the best place for something to go unnoticed by the majority of folks is in plain sight.

I also noticed that if one lines up the black areas on the map of the US for Agenda 21 with a "red/blue State map from the past 10 Presidential elections the "population centers" are all in the traditionally "red or liberal/democrat voting States". Coincidence - I think not.

Look it's the West Coast, New England States with an area in Wisconsin and Chicago. What do all those States have in common? Democrat, liberal fail boat policy.

I think that is because they already dominate politics there and are affecting the laws to favor the Agenda 21 dogma. Like water parasites fallow the path of least resistance.

Just speculating here..

I suspect one of the methods of reducing the US population might be to incite a Civil War between the "red" and "blue" leaning States by intentionally attacking States rights and forcing laws at the federal level that they know the "red" State population will find distasteful to force the confrontation.

Then they can enact Martial Law making the implementation timetable easier to manage. Again - just speculation; however, it seems plausible enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

they do not want a middle class any where in the world, a middle class is harder to control. They want to go back to the feudal system.

Maybe the reason people don't listen to this crap is because people like you claim that all planning or organizing for anything anywhere in the universe is Agenda 21.

Agenda 21 is supported by "red team" and "blue team", and if you think there is a
difference between the two parties you have drank too much of the koolaid.

The left vs. right paradigm is just another lie in a long list of lies.

Its controlled opposition, both parties are corrupt to the core and answer to
the round table groups, not the neo serfs.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Okay, lets talk about the Republican party and Corporate America.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce, a powerful business lobbying group in the United States that "has become a fully functional part of the partisan Republican machine" since CEO and president Thomas J. Donohue took office in 1997.

The New York Times reported in October 2010 that half of the Chamber's $140 million in contributions in 2008 came from just 45 big-money donors, many of whom enlisted the Chamber's help to fight political and public opinion battles on their behalf (such as opposing financial or healthcare reforms, or other regulations). [2] The Chamber is "dominated by oil companies, pharmaceutical giants, automakers and other polluting industries," according to James Carter, executive director of the Green Chamber of Commerce.[5]

In September, 2010, two national watchdog groups, U.S. Chamber Watch and StopTheChamber.com, filed complaints with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service asking the agency to investigate the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for criminal fraud and money laundering. The groups allege that the Chamber illegally funneled donations from a wealthy charitable foundation into its political battles.

www.sourcewatch.org...

Its a really really big bed they're all in together doing the agenda 21 mamba. The UN supplies clean linen.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Good post there, solid evidence, and all I ask is ppl look at both sides
of the aisle and dirt will be found in abundance for both sides.

Red team and Blue team are both corrupt, and just puppets for the
round table groups.

DC is just a horse and pony show that gives the neo serfs the illusion of democracy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace

Originally posted by MRuss
4. HERE'S THE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC PART: A PLAN HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO HAVE OBAMA RE-ELECTED AT ANY COST. tHE PLAN IS CALLED "BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY."

Oh thank God. I was really, really worried that Romney might have a chance at winning. Knowing that the election is a moot point actually made my day.

That #4 is where the whole thing loses what credibility was left after using rense as a source. The infiltration of our military isn't the most horrific part...Obama being re-elected to implement it instead of Romney implementing it is the most horrific part...was this article bankrolled by the Romney campaign? What a joke.

Or...agenda 21 is absolutely real and they want it disbelieved by spouting such drivel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by frazzle

Good post there, solid evidence, and all I ask is ppl look at both sides
of the aisle and dirt will be found in abundance for both sides.

Red team and Blue team are both corrupt, and just puppets for the
round table groups.

DC is just a horse and pony show that gives the neo serfs the illusion of democracy.

You bet. I just figure sometimes you have to go with the flow just to get people to read the damning evidence. And yes, its dirty linen all across the board but you've gotta start somewhere with partisan people ~ and there sure seems to be a lot of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Agenda 21 is world wide and they will use any situation real or false flag to further their goal . You work and attend to your affairs daily for your own prospertiy . So do they work for their own goals and who knows what is false flag . What will they do next seeing that many will die if they reach their goals , what wouldn't they do?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace

Originally posted by MRuss
4. HERE'S THE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC PART: A PLAN HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO HAVE OBAMA RE-ELECTED AT ANY COST. tHE PLAN IS CALLED "BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY."

Oh thank God. I was really, really worried that Romney might have a chance at winning. Knowing that the election is a moot point actually made my day.

That #4 is where the whole thing loses what credibility was left after using rense as a source. The infiltration of our military isn't the most horrific part...Obama being re-elected to implement it instead of Romney implementing it is the most horrific part...was this article bankrolled by the Romney campaign? What a joke.

Or...agenda 21 is absolutely real and they want it disbelieved by spouting such drivel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
NWO is going for Romney:
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I couldn't watch that video because of all the clicking noises and crap that the amateur cameraman was making. Why can't anyone make a consumer camera that doesn't click and squeak when you handle it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
NWO is going for Romney:
www.infowars.com...

The NWO got their two horses in the race, so it is irrelevant who wins. Just start buying ammo and loading mags while you have the chance.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
SpearMint honestly enough of your posts. If there are still people who don't know about Agenda 21 and that it is in effect as we speak, then you deserve to be controlled. End of story. Don't ASK the OP for proof and say that Agenda 21 is conspiracy. If you want proof look around you, and use the Internet while you're still able to. And start growing your own produce. That's the healthiest, best way to live, not by buying their garbage food made out of pure #.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by stanats
NWO is going for Romney:
www.infowars.com...

The NWO got their two horses in the race, so it is irrelevant who wins. Just start buying ammo and loading mags while you have the chance.

It's not irrelevant to the NWO Bilderbergers, they want Romney to win.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I don't understand what is so horrible about this Agenda 21.

Can someone please clarify why Agenda 21 is bad at all, because from what I have been reading from both of these sources below; is that it is good and beneficial to all:
Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
United Nations - Agenda 21
www.un.org...

It's all about protecting the environment, and changing minds and how us humans think and act about the environment. A lot of it is sustainable development.

Honestly look at the table of contents on the UN webpage above and tell me it look hideous and horrible. No it doesn't. So please tell me what the fuss is about?

Read your post and decided to throw in this (haven't read the rest so this might have been answered if so sorry)

In the US, agenda 21 is aiming at setting up areas in which ALL people MUST live. ie high intensity dwellings, then there will be corridors in which NO human activity will take place and around these corridors there will be buffer zones where LIMITED human activity will be permitted. Somewhere on my hard drive I have the clips of all of this but it will take me a long long time to find it due to my hopeless filing system. Maybe someone can help me out with references if you know where im coming from.

So, if after researching some of what i've alluded to here you still think agenda 21 is something good, then maybe you might like to live in one of the highly populated rat mazes they want to set up in the US. And no, other countries aren't left out, there are hundreds of "green areas" proposed for across the globe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });