It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you are no familiar with NWO start your studies with Rockefellar and work your way out from there:

Given the actions of the Rockefeller family in providing support to the Bolshevik revolution, [4] their instrumental role in the spread of eugenics policies to Nazi Germany, [5] and David Rockefeller’s proud exclamation, “Some.. believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others… to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,” [6] it would seem that the solution of world government is rising out of crises that the proponents of such a system are fostering.

The Interchurch World Movement (1919 – 1920) In the aftermath of the bloody conflict of World War I, the League of Nations was presented as a solution to the horrendous problems that the world had witnessed. During the same time period that the League of Nations was formed, John D. Rockefeller Jr. launched the Interchurch World Movement (IWM) in 1919. [1] The Interchurch World Movement was the first attempt by Rockefeller to consolidate the churches into a corporate like structure which would exercise control over their activities. The “stability of government”, and the promotion of “harmonious relations” between people in an industrial society that the Rockefeller family was already dominating was a driving force behind the IWM

Samuel Zane Batten wrote a book titled “The New World Order”, published in 1919 by the American Baptist Publication Society. In this book, Batten paints a picture of a world entering a new phase in which a “new order” is rising out of the turmoil of World War. Batten proposed that a “world federation” be created which would be supported by an “international mind” and justified by a faith of “world patriotism.” “World patriotism must be a faith… There is no more justice for the claim of absolute sovereignty on the part of a nation than on the part of an individual… The only alternative is World Federation… with a world parliament… an international court… an international police force… Men must have an international mind before there can be a world federation. They must see and affirm that above the nation is humanity. Internationalism must first be a state of mind, an ideal, a chivalry, a religion, before it can be a reality and a system.” [1] [emphasis added]

The World Council of Churches (1948 – present day) The United Nations – which stands upon land that was donated by John D. Rockefeller Jr. – would replace the failed League of Nations in 1945 after World War II. The World Council of Churches continues to function to this day as an organization intimately aligned with the U.N. As with all previous attempts to centralize the churches, Rockefeller played a pivotal role with the WCC. Chateau de Bossey, located in Switzerland, functions as the World Council of Churches Ecumenical Institute. The institute was bought with money given to the WCC by John D. Rockefeller Jr. [1] During the 1961 third assembly of the World Council of Churches in New Delhi India, the agenda of world government and a new international order was once again revealed. Interdependence, surrender of national sovereignty, and regional institutions were all themes of the third assembly. Representatives from churches around the world were present, one of whom was Rev. H. N. Riber (U.S.A). Riber, as reported by the third assembly summary, “…desired paragraphs 61 and 62 [of the third assembly report] to be strengthened because Christians should be ahead of public opinion in requiring the nations to surrender sovereignty in preparation for world government.” [2]

www.oldthinkernews.com...

That's a good beginning of the scary stuff for you.....if you still like the idea of the UN and the NWO...one government for the world...remember it is a RELIGION...run by the church...still like it??

Please read the article and then do searches on Rockefellar and his support of the Nazi eugenics programs and his quotes on society, if you have a any emotions in you this guy and his family will scare the crap out of you. And they and the Rotheschilds are still in control, their plans are moving along nicely....they are at every secret meeting throughout every year including Bildeberg.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Agenda 21 is like unto the movie Soylent Green

reply to post by timetothink

I'm not wanting to live under those circumstances .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is a situation that happened in my area. I suspect that this is Agenda 21 all the way.

Source

Late Thursday, Angelos Angelou, principal executive officer of the consulting firm, AngelouEconomics, based in Austin, Texas, sent an e-mail to Commerce Lexington officials and the Herald-Leader apologizing for the report.

My first question is, why is Lexington letting a company in Austin dictate what the city needs and does not need. Is that not something the people of the city get to decide?

"I understand many cities are facing similar problems, but with the amount of money spent, it seems like we'd get a document specifically addressed to our environment," Self wrote on the ProgressLex site.

Looks to me that the plan backfired on them a little bit. Just regroup, repackage and try again.

In the draft's executive summary, Self found the Bluegrass region's "first and most important" problem is also the same problem verbatim that the Pikes Peak region had.

That is interesting.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Where is any proof that any of this is happening? It's random text that you all are believing due to confirmation bias.

Watch the film "Invisible Empire" or read samuel zane battens book from 1919.

Is it mere coincidence that 90 years ago he called most of what has happened ???

No, it is not...HG wells wrote much the same, but supported the agenda in the 1940's.

Quigley also wrote of their plans in the 1970's, and it has been mostly in the open
for several decades.

Most just choose to be in denial like yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Its not random text at all. This is all directly from the UN, and the various subsidiaries that enact Agenda 21.

I think any logical person is for sustainable living, however, this has to be approached by an individuals decisions. Corporations, etc. are responsible for a significant amount of the environmental impact that we have on the world. But, this agenda does not actually address this. Nor does it address actual societal changes, such as recycling, that could alleviate many of the problems. That is the issue. This is purely a political agenda, without concern for environmental impact, that is disguised under some pretty, nice, and fluffy "coinphrases."

The video posted by skewed may be long, but it is extremely informative. Most about this topic do indeed devolve into confirmation bias, where it will be tied in with countless other conspiracies such as mind control, etc. Those are the ones you have to really use your discernment, but the posted video is simply not one of them.

If you want proof, it is freely available from the UN. Even on their website. Look it up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by geobro

Why, everytime someone has something to share, must the peanut gallery line up to throw peanuts?

Did you know about Agenda 21, Mr. Big Shot?

If so, what exactly did you know about it?

It;s not like I'm trying to introduce the concept of the NWO. I am giving some people new information. If you already know, then back off and find something else to do.

Some governments are paying ppl to monitor forums and to try
to spread disinfo on certain topics.

Our own tax dollars go to surpress the truth.

One obvious example was COINTELPRO.

Its totally out in the open now.

COINTELPRO

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by olaru12

I think first step for Americans is do not let them take away our 2nd amendment rights and leave us defenseless.

Do not let the bankrupt towns take control of the mortgages like the towns in Cali want to do, that is just a step closer to them turning the land over to the UN.

Just how in the hell are they going to confiscate 270 million guns? Ain't gonna happen!

www.reuters.com...

imo this is just rightwing BS scare tactics. They can't even begin to stop the legal sale of firearms.

15 nations have signed up to send in blue helmets.

The congress approved the building of 30,000 drones for US skies.

GMO food is linked organ failure and cancer.

Most corn syrup has mercury in it.

Aspartame eats ppls brains.

I can keep going, but I think you get the idea at this point.

All of the above can be found in mainstream news via google.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by DaRAGE

Video fixed.
Not sure about the stars, they mean nothing to me. You can have what ever I have if you want them.
Enjoy.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

He is more concerned that you got stars than about the message, classic persona
of a disinfo agent.

There are paid shills who respond to automated scripts searching for ppl bad mouthing
what is coming, and these forums are packed with them.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Would it be wrong to propose that I would give $100 to the first person that delivers to me the American Flag that is flying at the UN building?
edit on 24-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

First of all you must be interested in reading about it .Then you must be able to fathom that you aren't the most important thing in the NWOs mind . In fact you must also understand that they want you dead or at least many of your family . You rate yourself and the welfare of your family a little different than the Agenda 21 rates them .Off hand I would say that you can't take the truth because this is not the first time you have heard about it . You have hidden yourself from the truth . You think because Obama is in there he is going to look out for you . Obama cares only for himself just like the other presidents did . If you truly want to know about Agenda 21 then research it for yourself . From what I have read you have only tried to debunk Agenda 21 when you know absolutly nothing about it and do not want to know about it .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Would it be wrong to propose that I would give the first person $100 that delivers to me the American Flag that is flying at the UN building?

LOL, I'd not anger the hornet's nest.

My plan is simply to hide as best I can and have back up hiding places,
and I only intend to fight if cornered.

My best advice is the cities will not be safe, think warsaw ghetto.

Just in case anyone needs to know the placement of said piece of cloth.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: link

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are so many Ostriches who like to be hand fed - can't put the time in to do their own research then argue against the FACTS when some one else tries to help them out - they don't like what they're being fed so put their heads back down into the sand.

There's always been Ostriches only before the days of the internet, they had an excuse for not believing what really goes on in the world.

Now they have no excuse except their own stupidity.

Great thread Op but you are either preaching to the already converted and those like myself who have watched it building up for years or you're preaching to the Ostriches who can't believe that this could be going on under their very noses and can't be arsed to do the vast amounts of research involved.

As to when it will kick off -

aZoZy3VqS8E&feature=related
www.youtube.com...

And for those who can actually forfeit 1 hour 16 mins for a whole lot of info and theory to think about:

edit on 24-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

They sure yanked that first video from youtube fast, must be quite telling.

Alot of the denial is common of those who do not want to face the truth.

What is happening has been happening for a long time, and they wrote books
about even before I was born and I am a grey haired old man.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm getting it ok

It's 15 mins and worth every minute.

Look at the symbolism surrounding the olympics - so much satanic occult etc.
Look at the lighting that goes around the eye (arena) just like eyelashes but look closer and see the pyramids that are the lights.
Look at the rings - there's a lot more to these rings than their Greek origins!!!! Also compare them to the illuminatai card game - the card that shows the clock falling in the background and people running in foreground - strange how they are all dressed in the same colours as the rings - even in the same order.
These satanist freemasons have got to show it in full view (though discreetly) to the public for their evil to work.

In the first video we have a lawyer who openly discusses and shows the evidence derived from his days as a Freemason. So much displayed in the artists depiction that won the competition for the ensignia for the Olympic Games (another story).

TextLady Michele Renouf takes us through the FREEMASON DECEIT to make it clear that the 2012 logo does not represent "2012" - but "ZION". This fact must be obvious even to a child that the logo represents "ZION" not "2012" as we have deceitfully been led to believe. Thus, the "London Olympics 2012" logo represents a DECEIT Note how a Secular Spell of Sorcery/ Witchcraft/ Freemasonry has been cast against the people of the UK. Freemason design - paid One million dollars ($1,000,000) - WOLFF OLINS - were they not in a very secure position to "win" this particular "competition"?

Look at the design of the Jewish Museum in Berlin and compare the two designs 'identical' - also slice across the Olympic Design and read what it says along the bottom. 'Zion'

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For those who are having trouble following the bouncing ball, this statement should clear up any doubts that Agenda 21 will impact them on a very personal level.

In 1993, to help explain the far-reaching aspects of the plan, the UN published "Agenda 21: The Earth Summit Strategy to Save Our Planet." Here's how the UN described Agenda 21 in that document: "Agenda 21 proposes an array of actions which are intended to be implemented by

every person on earth...it calls for specific changes in the activities of all people... Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all humans, unlike anything the world has ever experienced."

www.magic-city-news.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Where is any proof that any of this is happening? It's random text that you all are believing due to confirmation bias.

Where is your nose?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I don't understand what is so horrible about this Agenda 21.

Can someone please clarify why Agenda 21 is bad at all, because from what I have been reading from both of these sources below; is that it is good and beneficial to all

Maybe you don't own property or something and that taints your appreciation of the property rights of others?

I own 160 acres of prime Missouri farmland...

I don't really need the government to tell me how to manage it thank you very much. I certainly don't need them to decide all the sudden its a corridor for the wild titmouse or whatever and move me to the city into a micro-apartment "for the good of the planet". Or tell me I use too much fuel becasue I live too rural or whatever else they come up with.

Anyway, If the tltle Agenda 21 (sounds like a plot from a B movie script regarding world domination to me) doesn't scare you this graphic should:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a11b26278c6.jpg[/atsimg]

It’s actually from the Agenda 21 documents.

Might be hard to see in this image but they have divided the US into zones:

Red = little or no human use
Yellow = Strictly Controlled human use
Green = unrestricted human use
Black = Where we will all live (All 310 million of us?)

Don’t know about you but I don’t see a whole lot of green on that map. I see hardly any at all.

I realize that our Senate did not ratify this plan – but if you think that is going to stop TPTB watch this video.

Agenda 21 Map Explanation

Slowly they have been trying to accomplish with regulation what they couldn’t with legislation as usual - nothing new there.

Invented Global Warming Crisis, wars, rumors or wars, all we need is a little push to set things in motion full speed.

I don’t understand how anyone could think shoving us in stacked up units in planned cities against our will is good for anything even the planet.

I am a farmer you won’t find a more concerned person with the environment but this is some draconian, Orwellian BS.

Already the SCOTUS has basically stripped us of any real property rights by their decisions regarding eminent domain.

The earth will endure as she always has.

Be afraid – be very afraid!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

If you read further into the UN Agenda 21 plan you will find a greatly reduced population world wide .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
VERY nice thread. I was shocked that some are so uninformed concerning the 21 and the UN. People should be looking into the UN very hard as well as the steps taken to secure the NAU. Hell, my mother is a little old lady on a rez in the middle of nowhere and knew about the UN controlling our military troops in Libya and elsewhere ( that was little spoken of). Why dont people here know this? Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Golf66

If you read further into the UN Agenda 21 plan you will find a greatly reduced population world wide .

Their plan to kill of billions is no secret, its out in the open.

Georgia Guidestones

Eric Piank wants a bioweapon to wipe out 90% of humans

Our science "czar" holdren wants forced abortions and sterilants added to the water

In the old days it went by the term Eugenics and they were out in the open about.

Eugenics

This is partly why I call it human farming, they see us as their cattle to make
their living off of us. They are parasites and looters like a leech on the rear of society.

There was a darker side to operation paperclip, Holden and Pianka are examples of it,
and ppl like Yuri Bezmenov warned us many years ago as a former KGB agent.

Operation Paperclip

Just realize it is not just the KGB behind "programming" the citizens of most nations.

Propaganda is common in most nations because it works.

The cadence in which TV ppl speak is largely derived from research along the lines
of neural linguistic programming, for TV and NLP its called "programming" for a reason.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: content

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join