It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arumoro

That would be a whole easier than boycotting big corporations/businesses from purchasing their products however I still think we should take care of the little businesses first and start putting some of these large corporations right out of business. By saying that, if The People took over all councils, first priority - AUDIT those councils and their funds!
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Does screaming or holding up signs really help?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBurgo2U

Of course they don't.....proven in Egypt's uprising and Mexico's 15M people demonstrations
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Great synopsis of what is really going on. I have felt all long (through research) that this financial crisis was designed to level out the playing field that is the United States. How do you take over the world? By taking down the most powerful country standing in your way.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Nice thread OP, if they take down the US, then the world is an easy cake to control aswell. With all their war machines, techs, financial one world or continental currency. Might they execute the plan this year? Are we in deep mud?

Although, America has been planed to crumble down since its very beginning. Since the establishment of the presidency, the senate, the civil war, the CIA, the FED, the FBI, etc, etc.

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by DaRAGE

It is about everything all land, waterways, everything that produces carbon, all food production you name it being under the control of the UN.

No more independent nations with their own laws or property rights etc.

If that is OK with you then I guess there is nothing more for you to gain from this thread.

Ah, is that it what the carbon market was all about? Now I start to see the picture.
edit on 24-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
For those of you in doubt about A21 - watch all the evidence in this full length Doc - take the time out because this has gone one for hundreds of years and is only now coming to the apex - so One hour and Sixteen Mins of your time - believe me, you learn a hell of a lot more than you ever did in school.

I'm not interested in your responses - I've read about this for 20 years - Just watch a tiny, tiny bit of what is going on in this world.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Agenda 21 is really bad.

Notice however, Agenda 21 does nothing to stop corporations from polluting the planet, it only attacks the less well off in society.

Well as Sun Tzu said, all war is deception.

The Eugenicist war against the rest of the population went underground after it was
made to look bad after the fall of the NAZI regime.

You can see its supporters sometimes via what they write or say.

Fortunately they think all of us do not read, and it is just most of us.

You have ppl like Eric PIanka calling for a bio weapon to wipe out 90% of the
ppl on the planet.

You have the Georgia Guidestones calling for 6.5 billion to be killed off to reach
their perfect number of 500 million humans for easier to control human farming.

You have our current science czar calling for forced abortions and adding sterilizing
chemicals to be added to the drinking water.

Similar comments have been made by other mentally deranged ppl like Ted Turner.

I started posting on here about Agenda 21 back in 2007 as an anonymous poster,
then under this name in 2008.

I recently cut back on my posts here for various reasons.

Ppl have known for MANY years this has been coming, and no one has done anything of real measure.

Samuel Zane Battens in 1919, HG Wells in the 1940's, Quigley in the 70's.

Decades of warnings, and very little done to stop it.

This is one of the things the NWO has counted on and it has worked.

Most of the masses do not read, and ppl like the posters on here can be easily marginalized
by methods like those used in project bluebook, project grudge, and COINTELPRO.

At this point your best bet is to learn how to hide VERY well in the wilderness when the time comes,
much like the Bielski partisans did in WW2, though I do not intend to swat the hornet's nest like
they did.

Due to drones you r going to need to have your living quarters underground, much like
the VC did in vietnam, and that is no sure bet, but all buildings on the surface will be searched
and all the ppl will be rounded up.

Game over after that...

They have made their intent clear, and have made no effort to hide their plans.

The neo-serfs have ignored warnings for decades and presently it is due to what is in the
food and water, and most of the world is in deep deep denial.

Democide is no secret, and it is the norm where government is concerned.

Democide - 262 million dead by Govt

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the inflictions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I learned more in your post than I have in months elsewhere. Thank you for adding to this discussion.

In your opinion, what is a likely timeline?

Does your background help to form your opinion?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This video says a lot and everything that goes with it very well done

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

1. Agenda 21 was implemented decades ago, presumably in the 1970's.

Agenda 21 was not implemented in the 1970s... It was created in the 1990.s. If you dont know your stuff dont post. Whats the problem with Agenda 21. It is an environmental protocol that works from top government all the way down to local government level.
It addresses a host of env. problems and tried to set out ways to deal with them...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I learned more in your post than I have in months elsewhere. Thank you for adding to this discussion.

In your opinion, what is a likely timeline?

Does your background help to form your opinion?

I'd say most of what I have learned I have read online or in books.

I think Orwell and Huxley based their warnings off these books and other information,
ie. Battens, HG Wells, and Quigley...

Huxley was privy to the Eugenics discussions by the British royalty that
supported Eugenics and liked most of what Hitler had in mind.

We have the illusion of democracy, and the real decisions are made by the
round table groups. ( CFR, Bilderberg, Club of Rome, Trilateral Comission, etc etc )

The fact that the vote is rigged can be seen over at the blackboxvoting website,
or specifically in the film "Hacking Democracy".

Some of the ppl who work for the New World Order do not understand the depth of
what they are involved in and just see it like the old masonic motto...

Ordo ab Chao - Order out of Chaos...

Timelines are hard to call because I do not understand "The mystery religion" and
its symbology, and those who did and talked about it ended up like Bill Cooper,
quite dead.

There are torrents out there of Bill's old show where he talks about it, the show
was called "hour of the time" if you are willing to put int he time sifting thru it
you may be able to decipher the timeline.

I have come to conclusion that all we can do is prepare for the 3rd world war
that has been arranged by the followers of the "thousand points of light" as
Bush Sr. called it, or as Albert Pike openly called it Lucifer.

How much of the following link is true I have no idea, but the info is old and
the things pike wrote line up with current events in an uncanny manner.

As I said above "all war is deception" and evil is at war with the rest of the world.

Albert Pike and WW3
edit on 24-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: link

edit on 24-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: link correction

edit on 24-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
so let me get this straight there is a NON BINDING plan, called Agenda 21, drawn up by the united nations to try and tackle some of the environmental issues WE ALL KNOW we have. There is an obsessive conspiracist called Rense who makes up all sorts of nonsense on his website to back up his claim that this Agenda 21 is a mass global conspiracy.

We can dismiss this for what it is or follow Renses' lead down the path of ignorance........

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
remember to read later

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
we are not screaming because we are happy with letting the government become a dictatorship as long as they supply the right kinds of people to hate.

So far we have been doing a good job hating brown people whom we call latinos. Blacks are used up as far as racial fire goes. The hispanics got us through the dark days of no one to hate after the blacks became socially acceptable. Backs in turn got us by after the Irish went legit and left us without a single minority to hate and blame things on.

SO now the hispanics will become legit themselves and where does that leave us? well our gloriouse leadership has supplied us with an enemy we can hate for centuries. Muslims. The great part is that they can be onyone. No color to be used up as far as public acceptance. Now even ones self can be a terrorist muslim for all people know. These are great times indeed.

HEIL OBAMA! SIEG HEIL

Kill brown people...scratch that....kill Muslims.....hooray team America! I will vote Obama.....yes we could have but didnt, but might consider being able to again.

edit on 24-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
so let me get this straight there is a NON BINDING plan, called Agenda 21, drawn up by the united nations to try and tackle some of the environmental issues WE ALL KNOW we have. There is an obsessive conspiracist called Rense who makes up all sorts of nonsense on his website to back up his claim that this Agenda 21 is a mass global conspiracy.

We can dismiss this for what it is or follow Renses' lead down the path of ignorance........

Agenda 21 came along before rense was doing his thing.

Its totally out in the open, no conspiracy about it.

Agenda 21 ( without the nasty details)

Agenda 21 ( with the nasty details )

Its not a secret, its out in the open, just like Codex Alimentarius.

Agenda 21 in the United States The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21 but since Agenda 21 is not a treaty, it's not possible for it to be formally debated/voted on by the Senate nor introduced/ratified by the executive branch. However, several congressmen and senators have spoken on the the floor of Congress directly in support of Agenda 21, like Representative Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry, and Senator Harry Reid.[6]Within the executive branch of the US government, President H.W. Bush, President Clinton, and President Obama have all signed executive orders that broadly support the tenets of Agenda 21 but do not make reference to Agenda 21 by name.[citation needed] Locally across the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that broadly helps implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States boasts nearly half of the ICLEI's global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level.[7] As a first world nation, the United States features one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports of any global nation. [8]

edit on 24-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Rense is not the only person talking about Agenda 21. Far from it.

And my advice is for you to become completely immersed in what it is and what it does before you belittle it.

What do you know about it exactly?

And do you believe that everything is always as it appears?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You're wrong about the dates.

This has been in the works for a long time now.

It appears to have been decided upon in the 1990's, but according to a military official, it was talked about much, much earlier.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
in the video on page 2..

he talks about one of the goals of A21 is to get rid of consumerism? cause its unsustainable

my brain doesnt understand that, i get a syntax error..
without consumerism companies would fold.

isnt it like the federal reserve saying..."and for our next trick, we are closing shop and quitting the business"
which makes me scratch my head since they rely on printing money to fund their criminal schemes

also heres that death map

edit on 24-7-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the information OP... Will look into it after work today!

How do we stop any of this from happening? If its been in the works for many years... What do we do?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If remember right agenda 21 is purely voluntary. No country has to follow any of it.
I'd probably be more enthusiastic about discussing this. But off course this 'plan' made years ago issome how being blamed on obama.

A world gov is inevitable if we are ever going to progress as one. It doesn't have to be such a bad thing, unless of course you listen to alex jones.

I hopepeopledo there own research into agenda 21 and don't just read made up stories from BS fear mongeringsites. Non of the Agenda 21 is a secret plan.
and its only been talked about since 1992
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join