It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

"From the Rense Website: Please see a great roundup of what Agenda 21 means. The site won't allow me to right click to quote, but PLEASE go and read this:"

Many times when the "right-click" is disabled you can still highlight and then drag and drop. I did this into my word program and then did "copy" and now "paste";
"Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan."

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying in regards

Really LA21 is like ICLEI
but...

The thing is, this is not how it's being implemented in the uk....

Like I said, it's not being adopted by councils or government but by local people and is seeking to improve local communities.... There has been no change to the way property is owned in this country and there has been no curtailment of individuals rights as a result... As I evidenced, it has led to the community in the example improving their neighbourhood, taking greater responsibility and has brought people together to collaborate on projects around their community.... It's not just a black and white issue, as you alluded to in your post, it's not necessarily the idea that's the problem it's the implementation, however, what we've seen here in the uk is that the ideals of sustainability and greater social responsibility have had a positive effect.... The concerns you raise may well be justified, however, it's still just trying to predict the future, and that's impossible... The example I gave isn't speculation, it isn't what COULD happen if the original ideals are hijacked and twisted and used against people, it's actually what's been happening over the last 17 years and continues to happen right now.... No one can know the future, it's ok to be concerned but it's not ok to state, as a matter of fact, that what IS going to happen is XYZ.... I don't deal in speculation, I prefer evidence, and in this case, the only evidence I can find of what's happening right now, in the uk at least, is that the drive for sustainability and greater social responsibility is making a positive difference to communities that have chosen to adopt it.... I refer back to my post at the top of the previous page:

I'm free to think what I want, say what I want, practice (or not as the case may be) whatever religion I choose, eat what I want, travel the world, live where I want, choose how I spend my time, marry whoever I want (man or woman), learn about whatever I want, choose my career, raise my kids how I want..
that seeks pretty free to me.... And

I'm interested to know what it is that you're not able to do now that you want to be able to do? what are 'they' preventing you from doing? Unless you're not talking about now and are actually talking about the future, which just means you're actually attempting to predict the future, and, I'm sorry but I don't believe in fortune telling.

I can't comment on the situation in the states because I don't live there and I never have, however, today, in the UK, we have more freedom now than we ever have.... I concede that some people are misusing this freedom and this has led to some issues for our society, however, it stands that we are more free to think and behave in the way we want to, live our lives the way we want to and are more free to choose for ourselves than our parent's generation.... It isn't perfect by any means but, we live in a fairer, more tolerant and less judgemental society than our parent's generation also... I agree that politics is broken, it doesn't mean that everything is a sinister conspiracy by a secret government that wants us all dead.... (not that you said that specifically but, it comes up rather a lot on this site)
edit on 28-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

Your knowledge of the situation is linked to your situation now . America has so much more freedom than those of England . That's why our ancestors left on such a long and dangerous journey . To get freedom .
You are grossly ignorant of the topic from all aspects . One thing that you are seeing in England is the privatization of water , and what used to be public services such as fire , police , water and sewer etc . That is the goal of the UN Agenda 21 . Privatize all governmental services . Then take away private property through the disguise of conservation . Then take away individual s rights to produce food . You people are the most spied on people in the world . The World Trade Organization requires a country to privatize it's water resources before it will loan money to that country . When the country fails then the Banksters will own the water rights . The WTO also wants every country to submit to the Codex Alimentarious standard for food production . And it has poor standards compared to the USA . These Banksters are persuading our Judicial , Congressional and Executive to work in these changes by any means available and I'm sure it's all under the table . Those same Banksters bought England with deception after the battle of Waterloo .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
*sigh* here we go again....

Your knowledge of the situation is linked to your situation now

Yes, also known as reality

America has so much more freedom than those of England

I listed a small number of the freedoms I enjoy, I fail to see what it is that you can do that I can't, oh, apart from own guns... How's that working out eh? Just last week on here there were 3 or 4 articles about the police shooting kids, not to mention yet another mass shooting... Yeah... So.. I can leave the guns thanks.... Apart from that?

That's why our ancestors left on such a long and dangerous journey . To get freedom .

People went to America for a variety of reasons, the main being for RELIGIOUS freedom, as the government at the time were forcing people to worship in a certain way (btw, that doesn't happen anymore
). However, they also left for adventure, for the hope of a better life and because they had disgraced themselves in England... Lots of reasons, not just the one the fits your argument...

you are grossly ignorant of the topic from all aspects

So says the man whose blatantly ignored all the evidence I provided that's contrary to his opinion.
Ahhhh... A bit of baseless rudeness, always a sure sign of an intelligent mind...

one thing you are seeing in England is the privatisation of water

Goes to show just how ignorant you are then, we had 'water privatisation' in 1989 under Margaret Thatcher....
Do you know why it happened and what the results were? No, I don't think you do, off you pop and google it friendo, you might learn something yourself...

I do agree though that the privatisation of the police force is something that is a bit of a concern... However, the privatisation DOESN'T grant the power of arrest to non-sworn constables (private security staff)
Oh, and, don't you have tonnes of private security in your America with much more freedom already? Who's Zimmerman? What was he doing again? What's a 'flashlight cop'? Hmmmm...

take away people's right to produce food

Umm... Not happening here, if anything, home grown produce has exploded in the last few years, allotment waiting lists are years long and I know many, many people who produce their own fruit and veg, keep chickens etc and I live in a relatively urban area.... So.... Yeah, I'd say it's on the up ...

In fact, here's an article that evidences that it is:

www.telegraph.co.uk... ns.html

The World Trade Organization requires a country to privatize it's water resources before it will loan money to that country

Could you link this please? I'd like to read that for myself..

When the country fails then the Banksters will own the water rights

Kind of speculation and future predicting this like..
Also... Have you ever been to Britain??!.. A shortage of water is NOT the issue:

www.metro.co.uk...

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

Ain't no one stopping us from getting all the water we need...

Codex alimentarious

Yet another complex idea that's been massively oversimplified (remember my list a while back about cognitive processing defecits?) by cherry picking and reporting bits out of context, misquoting people and misrepresenting information.... It makes me laugh that people are SO ready to believe the government has this big agenda BUT the people who are pumping this 2012 end of the world, NWO thing don't? Talk about confirmation bias... Jesus....

and I'm sure it's all under the table

So, you're 'sure' but, that's actually just what you BELIEVE and it isn't actual FACT (unlike the EVIDENCE that I provided that you're STILL ignoring!! See: belief perseverance, I already predicted all of this... Perhaps I should set up a website and start pumping out theories about what might/could happen and dressing them up as fact)

Those same Banksters bought England with deception after the battle of Waterloo

Haha... What? Care to explain how Waterloo fits into agenda 21?Seriosly, my historical knowledge of that time isn't that great so, there's lots I probably missed out on but, the NWO buying England is a part that I definitely missed.... You do know we won that one right? That it led to half a century of peace after many, many years of wars in Europe... Where did the NWO buying England come into it? Please, do tell...

Oh, still waiting to hear back about the EVIDENCE... I wonder if you'll continue to ignore the evidence I provided, the question I posed about our current level of freedom, the points I made about predicting the
future and the validity of said predictions...? Wonder where Frazzle went....
edit on 29-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
targetfreedom.typepad.com...

The International Code Council describes itself as a private organization, yet it provides detailed instructions as to how municipalities can "adopt" these "codes", and give them the FORCE OF LAW.

With this FORCE OF LAW municipalities will cite The International Property Maintenance Code as the authority to order property owners do follow a myriad of mandates that will boggle the minds of average citizens. No part of the property is ignored. This even includes yard work, parking of vehicles, and painting.

This coat of paint on the face of tyranny does nothing to alter the essence of fascism. The struggle against totalitarianism is now including the new playing field of MUNICIPAL governments. And as do most totalitarians, the fascists always say they want to take power "for our own good."

Louis D. Brandeis (1856-1941) - American judge wrote:

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

AGENDA 21 DEPENDS ON HIDING BEHIND WARM AND FUZZY WORDS

Not the Webster's Dictionary definitions, Agenda 21 can only be enacted through deception - J. Gary Lawrence of the President's Council on Sustainable Development said that any plan that originated with the U.N. would likely have people actively working against it, (that would include us) so "we will call it 'comprehensive planning,'
'sustainable development,' or 'smart growth.'"
Commit these words to memory - Agenda 21 surrounds us . . .

www.panhandlepatriots.com...

Agenda 21 on Steroids

The Draft International Covenant on Environment and Development is Agenda 21 on steroids. If you take the word “Environment” out of the title (which seems to be thrown in to placate you), and call this the International Covenant on Development, you will more clearly see the intent of this manifesto.

ppjg.me... This must be read to understand what we're up against.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

So you are already further along in the process than we are .Waterloo was the turning point for you . The Rothschild banking criminals collapsed your economies and literally bought it back for pennies on the dollar . The same thing happened here in 1929 . It's a standard process . It's going on in Grease and Spain , Iceland and Italy.Those whom they can't buy they get rid of like Libya .
In our country the UN has taken over our big National Parks and now they are wanting to own the seas, and navigable waters . The Federal Government is now regulating Navigable waters and recently any area where there is a 2 1/2 gallon flow of water anywhere at any time of the year . Then they will give control to the UN . The United Nations wants to control the world . America is being sold out piece by piece. If you want to go with that fine . When your private police force starts to enforce new TAXES/ PAY OFF that will pay the for that new private police force you will be happy . Yes they will extort money from you like the old gangsters did .

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Just bumping this back up, heard Rosa on C2Clast night and thought that her message was the most important thing I have ever heard.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
People need to realize that unless we do something to stop this snowball into hell, we are destined to live in cramped little cities with no power, water, resources, AT ALL. So for those who think that they live out in the boonies and are survivalists, then they have even more to work on to keep this from happening even further.
This goes so far beyond water rights and smart meters, price hikes and weather anomalies, those are nothing compared to life in the future!

They do not want to see people living free in the country, they are in the assessment stage and are looking at every single square inch of the entire world and monitoring every piece of private land, this is really bad folks, but there are things we can do to fight the shadow governments, the global annihilators, but it has to happen fast because since 92 or so we were already sold out.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

For those of you who would like to listen to this lady for yourself, I can tell you she is a bomb shell and apt to get you up off your butt and moving towards your continued freedom.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
"The Fall enslaves us ALL." ... Total Recall

the Reason it is called the NWO is because it is not a reality. Once it truly is then it will just be called OWO - One World Order
edit on 15-11-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Agenda 21 "Global Agenda for the 21st Century.

This is the most serious thing America is facing. It is already signed into law and there is a huge land grab all over the US by our govt.

Please check out "Defend Rural America" they will provide links to the actual Agenda 21 manual for living in the 21st century.

Already 70 Parks have been closed in California due to lack of funding. (which is a lie, they have discovered surplus cash) Agenda 21 makes these areas completely off limits to humans. The govt owns 49% of the land in Cali already they are trying to get it up to 75% under the UN 'manual'. The govt owns huge tracts of land in all the western states. I think its like 65% of Nevada.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
People need to realize that unless we do something to stop this snowball into hell, we are destined to live in cramped little cities with no power, water, resources, AT ALL.

Agenda 21 isn't even a new plan, just a new name.

The years after revolution were not easy ones for Russia's workers. "The social class, in whose name the Bolsheviks had seized power had not attained the promised exalted status" (McClellan pp 57). Workers lived in communal apartments in which two or more families shared kitchen and bathroom. Rooms were divided with sheets. Overcrowding and shortages of food plagued urban life. Workers suffered psychologically and alcoholism rates soared (McClellan pp 59). As the 1920's dragged on and came to a close many workers wondered what had happened to the once utopian idea of communism.

voices.yahoo.com...

Welcome to your new micro apartment complex. Stock up on vodka now.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join