It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must fight an alien invasion together as the United Nations. Those who dont fight are cowards,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just wanted to say..... my all time favourite "Spoonerism" is hyperdeemicnerdle and I fully admit that once under the influence of strong wine, told a rather comely lass...I'd like to make lad massionate puv to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why fighting alien if they are here to help us ? Why not fight thoses MORON who did nothing to help people from be kill ...

United nation did nothing in Syria , we saw children dead on the ground , where is superman ?
Where is Nato ? Where are u.s ? Ohh o.k there is no fuel ... it's sound like Rwanda .... Do you remember all the deads ?????

U.s experiment atomic bomb on civilian people at second world war .... and their soldiers ????

Russia also was bombing tetchénia and kills civilian ...by thousand ..

Israel few years ago destroy few city in Liban , again we saw dead people and children dead on the ground !!!

we can name severals nation who kills there own people

And you want us joining together to kill and fight tourist from outer space ???????

What a STUPID and MORON civilisation !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by martin6704

The silly decisions 'let's try to not interfere' - you know I also don't like and think sometimes some intervention by the US is totally with economical purpose but in cases such as Syria this must happen,

And so I am for NATO and UN to do something, what the heck are Russians up to? (Russia disagrees with any participation by force)
edit on 27-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The interstellar Nazi's from the moon, "Iron Sky" will soon premiere in the US and it is already playing in Europe. Is this an ad for them?

Or is it the new Jewish boogie man to carry the fascists call to unite under a new world order?

www.ironsky.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Just wanted to say..... my all time favourite "Spoonerism" is hyperdeemicnerdle and I fully admit that once under the influence of strong wine, told a rather comely lass...I'd like to make lad massionate puv to you.

Please don't post [like a] drunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join