It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must fight an alien invasion together as the United Nations. Those who dont fight are cowards,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Intersting words from a man who is a very clever dissinfo agent.
Hearing it from him does make me wonder just what MIGHT be about to happen.

No need to call names people whom you know nothing about. Nick Pope is not a disinfo agent.

However, I don't know why he decided that releasing those uselss UK UFO files have any significance. And why he says so about the Olympics - oh I know why

Firstly terrorist attack is absolutely possible, that's the most real threat that can happen at such a public event.

Why Nick Pope decides than some UFOs would show - to watch the Olympics? Just because it is an event for humans doesn't mean aliens would care.

And why did YOU ALL here decide something alien related - will happn at the Olympics and DISCLOSURE?? Keep on dreaming...

I think Nick Pope mentioned an alien contact event at the Olympics because it is the one place where all countries participate and will be together.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There's that many people onto this Olympics/Aliens thing now that if a false flag type thing was pulled off, there's a big chance it'll be worked out quickly and exposed.

I don't think they can pull it off without a lot of people seeing through it really fast, then piecing the evidence together. And if that happens and they get exposed for it, well it's hard to see how the people controlling things at the moment will find their way out of it, especially with the Libor scandal already making things really dodgy for them.
edit on 24-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
i can tell you right now if there was a `threat of an alien invasion`

we would be raw meat for them

we would all be dead by now!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I thought aliens and/or a false flag was supposed to happen at the last olympics. And the World Cup too. I predict after aliens don't show up that it's actually the World Cup in Brazil and then when that doesnt ...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
They're preparing us for Plan B in case Plan A fails.

Hopefully if they initiate Plan B, it's not all talk and we at least get to see some cool ships!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
To the so called defense guy, won't be fighting the rescue team in the least man. I'm one of the people sending out the SOS, they're harming us and humanity, come in now. SOS, there is no free will, ordinary intelligent people, cannot even allow truth to be spoken when they're lives are at stake, SOS, they're harming humanity, come in now.

We have a good team up there but its free will testing ground. Except for in little things, like feeling sorry if you hurt someone's feelings and trying to make up, most people have that kind of free will ,but they are completely programmed in everything else.

Yes there could the wrong side coming in, but that would humanity errupting and doing bad, not the mismanaging team, and people being zombi's or programmed to obey.

All their contracts with the dark side and handing humans over are null and void. They have gone so far as to violate free will.

SOS. They're harming humans, nature, the eco systems, dolphins and whales, all creatures great and small, please come in!
edit on 24-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Sorry, I'm easily confused. (See my signature.) Are we to fight against extraterrestials, or the NWO pretending that there are extraterrestials?

And by giving all of our militaries to the United Nations, wouldn't we be creating that NWO?

I know I'm missing something obvious, help me out here, please.
I'm not disrespecting or making fun of this^^^^response.
I do want to point out that this type of confusion is just what a group conspiring to pull off a false flag is hoping for.

This is why it is important to research, think and come to your own conclusion based on the information you have aquired NOT just asking for someone else's opinion or elaboration.

Do you all want to know what I think the jist of the OPs statment is? I hope your answer is a resounding NO!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Intersting words from a man who is a very clever dissinfo agent.
Hearing it from him does make me wonder just what MIGHT be about to happen.

No need to call names people whom you know nothing about. Nick Pope is not a disinfo agent.

I assume you have some proof? if so can we all see it please?

or is it just your opinion? just like I have an opinion.

Nick Pope worked for the mod, he signed life long secrecy act, therefore even if he wanted too he could not tell us the truth. To appear like he does on so many tv shows talking like he has the answers is a nonsense because as I just mentioned - he signed life long secrecy act.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I think Nick Pope mentioned an alien contact event at the Olympics because it is the one place where all countries participate and will be together.

Nothing like that will happen, don't worry. Neither alien invasion or aliens, nor false flag aliens, nor any event of any kind. Attempts for terrorism, at most.

Nick Pope worked for the mod, he signed life long secrecy act, therefore even if he wanted too he could not tell us the truth. To appear like he does on so many tv shows talking like he has the answers is a nonsense because as I just mentioned - he signed life long secrecy act.

I listened to his interview and I know how he speaks enough to judge him. There is a difference between being a believer which he is and being a disinfo. You ask me about proof but I am not the one blaming and calling people names without a proof.

You know how it works in the court, they do not show proof to subjects of how innocent they are, they show proof of something they are convicted about. If there is no accusation, there is no court at all, you don't come to the court to prove how innocent someone is, which is what you ask for

edit on 24-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So aliens invade? Falling Skies anyone? Humanity will continue to fight itself even if aliens invade.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Hello VH, ATS Readers, Writers ,

LOL... gave you a star..

Werner Von Braun talked about faked alien invasion as the "final coup" by the NWO.. Reagan even mentioned it..and how it would unite the world "overnight" did he say..?? maybe not, but he implied very quickly.

My wife said that they have installed this fancy 3D light laser show on some big walls in Brisbane, Australia.
She said it was for the Olympics, but it had laser shows going off on the walls, and she said it is pretty amazing technology. They could "project" UFO's just as easy as laser light shows, or a televised event.

The infamous "they" are a bit frustrated that their plans have not moved as far forward as they would like in making the One world thing for real...

But I tend to think, and HOPE that you are correct, that it is/will be a gradual thing..and since I am well over 45; it would be nice to have some quality years with my wife in Australia...lol.

It was getting pretty weird when Israel starting putting out news stories that they were worried a terrorist strike would happen during Olympics, yada, yada..etc..lol..

Then I read another thing about Larry Silverstein being like half owners of this huge Olympic building in London..and remembering he cashed in twice on 9-11 WTC..sigh.. kinda gives one eery chicken skin, goose bumps..hmmmmmmmm.

Sadly, you are correct about the strong possibility of a China and Russia war too.. And yes, it would be a terrible butt kicking for us I think.. The supply lines way toooooo long for a fight against those 2 super powers.. It would have to go tactical nukes to gain a edge.. Then the whole world goes up...yeah.. NOT a good picture at all.

They have drummed into everyones mind that there are too many people on Earth...They are fixing to thin the herd by a huge margin, imho.. And all this economic strife and etc, and wanting to get some crooked banksters to go to jail will most likely be quickly forgotten about as people struggle just to survive eh??

Anyhow, I kinda hope you are right.. nothing fast and furious..

On the other hand, I admit to having a morbid sense of curiosity, and would love to see it all out in to the end..See WHO comes up on top, WHO gets killed because of war crimes, etc...and what sort of slavery economic method will they get the starving masses to accept so easily...that sort of curiosity.

I was just hoping I could see some real honest to God justice before having to journey to the other side of the veil!

Fat chance, I know, but hey ...?? One could dream

Pravdaseeker

edit on 24-7-2012 by pravdaseeker because: typos

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Open letter to OP: Nick Pope has recently shown himself for what he really is - a money-grabbing whore. If the comments you're taking as word here are from the same article, then he was simply promoting a Playstation 3 game. Sorry to break it to you.

If there was to be an alien invasion during the Olympics, Nick Pope wouldn't know about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

I do think people will let the government take over without a doubt in my mind. Look at what they are doing to us. We are fat, dumb, brainwashed, and over medicated. Most people don't stand a chance, plus their are people who.love the government so much they would do anything for them. Those are the people who are still alseep, they may never wake up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Some of you posting the alien invasion will be a false flag event, come on get real, do you realize the logistics involved in pulling this off, its impossible, you need every nation in the world involved, it's just not realistic.

And surely with the amount of UFO sighting taking place since we sent up signs in space, detailing were and who we are, we already been invaded.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by mazzroth

Did you see Will Smith in Independence Day? You can knock these buggers out with a quick upper-cut to the chin.
If that doesn't work then anal probing may become an olympic event.

Hell, I can do that. Count me in! lol

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The U.N. is trying to promote ecumenism, the one world religion where everyone's "God" is the same "God" even though thats a blatant lie. Theyre already trying to assert their soveriegnty over the U.S. and if they think we're going to tolerate being conquered i got news for them, ain't going to happen. There will be a second civil war and Virginia will be leading the charge once more.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The U.N. is trying to promote ecumenism, the one world religion where everyone's "God" is the same "God" even though thats a blatant lie. Theyre already trying to assert their soveriegnty over the U.S. and if they think we're going to tolerate being conquered i got news for them, ain't going to happen. There will be a second civil war and Virginia will be leading the charge once more.

Well spoken.

By someone living in Arkansas.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
think about it for a second or three nick pope worked for the goverment for 21 years .if he was blowing open anything dodgy he would be dead by now ??
he is a shill just like dodgy david icke 60 % crap 40 truth

I think it follows the 80/20 rule.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
the thought of aliens invading is ridiculously retarded... as I've said many times before, there are no such thing as evil or malevolent extraterrestrials - it's impossible.

there is a natural law of evolution that doesn't allow war or violence ridden civilizations to advance much further than where we are now. to get to that level (star travel) benevolence and brotherhood is an absolute requirement.
edit on 24-7-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhamBam

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Well spoken.

By someone living in Arkansas.

I didn't always live here

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join