It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must fight an alien invasion together as the United Nations. Those who dont fight are cowards,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Ah, you belong with the aliens are demons crowd. Lemme ask you something, do you believe the only things in existence are the planet Earth, God & the Devil, angels & Demons? Do you believe in a universe? If so, do you believe in other planets? If so, do you believe a planet somewhere out there is capable of sustaining life? If so, do you believe a planet older than ours exists? Do you believe the Earth is 4.6ish billion years old or 6000 - 12,000 years old? Are you familiar with the term multi-verse? And finally, what makes you believe aliens are demons? And by definition anything that is not from this Earth is an extra terrestrial, ET, as in demons, angels, God, Devil, and everything else outside of this planet that is capable of visiting it.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i'm in

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Only fools and idiots fight ... there isnt a single damn government , nation , religion or whatever other idiotic reason humans come up with that is worth fighting or dying for ... am not throwing away the most valuable thing I have - my life fighting for any of them... throw your life away if you want but dont expect others to waste their lives over idiocy and things that dont mean a damn thing

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

So either way--- it already has a Project Blue Beam 'cover-story'. Showing up in front of the masses won't cut it and they know it. They ain't been monitoring us for our weather ya know. They're aware of our psyche.....still.

So don't think they don't know what's going on here. They are aware of the over-all danger and skepticism that shrouds our planet. It just wouldn't behoove them nor be worth their effort.

Just look at the Phoenix Lights. Not the staged one at 10:30 that night by the military. But the one that went on for 2 hours with 1000's of witnesses. Even their own governor mock it publicly (then later recanted and admitted, he saw it too). So, our space friends are fully aware of our childish, aggressive, denying and stubborn behavior.

We simply are not ready yet. Not collectively. Not as a planet. The ones who need to know, know. And there are millions of us.
Just look at some of the folks on here. There's a lot of ignorance and cover-ups concerning this matter. Conspiracy forums are widely used by the government to glean insight and monitor the over-all sentiment of the more liberal open-minded individuals.
So if we're using that tool, believe me.....aliens are way ahead of the game and using more sophisticated means.

They will not show up just to be dismissed as something else or shot at. And if they do, I got this all wrong then.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I wouldn't sweat it honestly... if anything happens the time line will probably go something like this...

05.00 AM... The spaceship containing the grand mifti of Gamma Leonid arrives and lands on Heathrow's number 1 runway.

05.02 AM... A unformed copper tells the pilot... "You can't park 'ere mate, I don't care who you chuffin', are there are rules"

05.05 AM Pilot moves the space ship to the grass on the verge by the dual carriageway.

05.10 AM Customs demand entrance to said spaceship.. "You got any fruit mate brought here from another country?"

05.11 AM The Leonid ambassador explains that h they bare rare species of fruit that could solve mankind's food problem

05.12 AM Custom's official makes clear, "Look mate, I don;t care where it comes from it's quarantined until further notice. BTW did you pack your own bags and are you carrying anything for someone else?

05.30 AM A policeman informs the Leonids.."If you don't move the vehicle in 5 mins mate you're nicked as illegal immigrants and the craft will be impounded and it will cost 130 quid to get it out of the pound

05.45 AM. Leonid ambassador asks the customs person why there are no military and politicians to receive them.. " Custom's person replies..."Look mate, it's the Olympics, the army is out guarding a half empty stadium from and non existent terror organisation so can't spare the manpower and the politicians are on summer break

06.00 AM Leonid ship manoeuvres it's way onto the dual carriageway and the pilot slides the wheels from their neat lil pods and heads for Central London

06.30 AM they have managed about 800 yards and 6 people with strange accents have demanded money for cleaning the "windshield".

07.00 AM Leonid ship reaches the first roundabout they have ever a encountered and spend the next 2 hours trying to find a clear spot to pull out in to.

09.00 AM Finally make it off the roundabout to find some wag has stolen the offside wing mirrors and someone has scrawled... My other spaceship is a Lada in the grime the back of the ship has picked up since landing on England's fragrant soil.

11.00 AM having traversed the vast distances of space in mere seconds the ship has now managed 12 miles from Heathrow and the pilot has just been nicked for using a "Games Lane" and busted for not paying the inner London toll"

11.45 AM having been forced to sit in traffic and only moved 200 yards in 3/4 of an hour the pilot discovers someone has stolen all the hubcaps and they are already for sale on EBAY.

12.00 PM Having traversed the vastness of stellar space in the blink of an eye the Leonid ambassador has managed to travel 21 miles in 5 hours , still no official greeting, another ticket for not having proper number number plates and no insurance.... "I'm sorry mate I don't care who Aquila Insurance are, this policy doesn't include driving on Earth"

12.30 PM.... Leonid Ambassador gives up, the spaceship gracefully rises up and vanishes into a small wormhole over the London Eye. The MOD announce it was a meteor, Nick Pope says.."Let's not jump to conclusions, just because it looked like spaceship, acted like a spaceship it doesn't mean it was definitely a spaceship, however I will discuss it further on my next lecture tour and in my new book. "What's it like to make tea for staff at the MOD UFO desk"

Believe me, if you're British or you ever been here....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I don't think there is much (or anything) to worry about...there will never be an alien invasion. An invasion like seen in the movies is complete nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Personally id much rather be in the company of the visitors (aliens) than in the company of those running the UN.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Ah , I'd Rather Fight The United Nations Instead. As an American,Talk about being Oppressed.........

edit on 23-7-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
run forest run

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

A question for you...
Do you really think everyone in the world is going to just rollover and allow some full on, one world government dictatorship to takeover in one sweeping event?
I hate to be the one to break it to you (Naaa, I don't...I kind of like doing it, actually..), but contrary to popular belief, American patriots are not the only people on Earth willing to put up a scrap...
There is a very large portion of Canadians that don't buy into it either...we just don't go around with our chests puffed out bleating about our kick-assed-ness....I would guess that sentiment goes world wide.
I mean really, who is going to do it?
The American military?
SUUUUUURE....when?
After they are done getting destroyed by China and Russia in the middle east?
Yeah, that's right, I said it....Death by a thousand cuts in proxy wars for an ally who would, and is cutting your throat if it means an advantage to them (I'll leave you to guess whom that might be..)...

That is of course if you actually buy into the snake oil that they are different factions, as opposed to all working together for the same end...
If you don't buy that, well, good morning to you, and glad you are finally awake!
Breakfast will be served in the Orwell Lounge...

It will never happen that way.
It WILL continue to happen the way it is, and has...
little by little, step by step.

There will be a one world government.
It will not look like Germany in 1936.
It will look more like Logan's Run (does that make me sound dated?)
If you are over 45, you will not see it.
If you are under 5 you will not only except it, but chastise those who are still around to remember the old ways as barbarians, insurgents, and terrorists.
Why?
Because that's what they are teaching YOUR children (I don't have any), and you are too busy trying to put food on the table to give a flying F%%k.
No blame, just fact.
Do I have an answer.
No.
Violence on the scale that would be necessary is not only unachievable, but unlikely.
Giving peace a chance?
HAHAHA...like driving a baby carriage down a one way street the wrong way...
We could try, like others have said, non compliance on all levels.
That would be great if everyone was on board.
But we are dealing with humans here...
Call me jaded, but I know maybe 2 people out of hundreds that wouldn't sell me, you, or their mother out, if it meant their own survival, and I ain't to sure about them frankly.
So, not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Not many discussions get my interest in this forum, but lately more and more pop up.

Would be great to see a group of interested ATS'ers to entertain these ideas long enough to see it through to an agreeable choice of possible solutions. I'm going to stand by my previous stance.

This is a great scenario for a thread I attempted few years back.
Planetary Defense

Perhaps we can compile a playbook of sorts, and work on multiple scenarios.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Now where have I heard that line of attack before? Was'nt it Herman Goering who said at his Nurumberg trial that:

"the people can always be brought to do the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is tell the nation they are being attacked and denounce the detractors for a lack of patrotism and exposing the country to danger. It works in any country.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

I, unfortunately, agree with you.

If the alien ship landed at the Olympics? Those under 25 would say "Cool light show. Say it on my IP-whatever?"

Those over 45 would say UN Blue Beam Project, the jerks.

All others would be like, they've arrived, it's a new world, let's all rejoice.

It would probably end up like "Mars Attacks", and whether they were aliens, or UN Army, they'd start disintergrating people.

The general population is sooooo dumbed down.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by charles1952

Sorry, I'm easily confused. (See my signature.) Are we to fight against extraterrestials, or the NWO pretending that there are extraterrestials?

Shoot first then ask questions. Let God sort them out.

Is that with conventional lead bullets ? hehehe somehow I think being shot back at with something more advanced that projectiles made up of lead and gun powder would be expected. I suggest that it would be like the Indians shooting arrows into tanks would be a similar analogy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Did you see Will Smith in Independence Day? You can knock these buggers out with a quick upper-cut to the chin.
If that doesn't work then anal probing may become an olympic event.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
These elite scum can piss off with project blue beam. That # wont work no matter what I wont fall for any Illuminati NWO Rothschild elite propaganda.

If aliens attack at the Olympics Im sure it will be the US/UK government with suppressed technology looking for something to replace "Terrorism"........ Stop trying to control the human race you elite douche bags. I see the cracks forming in your fake society. The attempts to Co-opt the information continue to fail.

Tyranny ends! 2012!!!!
edit on 24-7-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Serge Monast summed it up better than I ever could..... I quote..

The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order. There are two different aspects of step two. The first is the 'space show.' Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings. The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived." The project has perfected the ability for some device [referred to as "tractor beams" by ufologists].to lift up an enormous number of people, as in a Rapture, and whisk the entire group into a never-never land We see tests of this device in the abduction of humans by those mysterious little alien greys who snatch people out of their beds and through windows into waiting "mother ships." The calculated resistance to the universal religion and the new messiah and the ensuing holy wars will result in the loss of human life on a scale never imagined before in all of human history. The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software already in place will run the sky show. Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality. Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed. This one god will, in fact, be the Antichrist, who will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion, representing the one god Antichrist they see before them. Naturally, this superbly staged falsification will result in dissolved social and religious disorder on a grand scale, each nation blaming the other for the deception, setting loose millions of programmed religious fanatics through demonic possession on a scale never witnessed before.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You know what would be awesome?

If something like "bluebeam" did get initiated during the Olympics.... and hundreds of thousands of people looked up and started pointing and LAUGHING THEIR BAGS OFF.. I mean literally laughing so hard their guts are bursting,... all televised world wide LIVE for the entire planet to see.

Hey.. a guy can dream....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Intersting words from a man who is a very clever dissinfo agent.
Hearing it from him does make me wonder just what MIGHT be about to happen.

No need to call names people whom you know nothing about. Nick Pope is not a disinfo agent.

However, I don't know why he decided that releasing those uselss UK UFO files have any significance. And why he says so about the Olympics - oh I know why

Firstly terrorist attack is absolutely possible, that's the most real threat that can happen at such a public event.

Why Nick Pope decides than some UFOs would show - to watch the Olympics? Just because it is an event for humans doesn't mean aliens would care.

And why did YOU ALL here decide something alien related - will happn at the Olympics and DISCLOSURE?? Keep on dreaming...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Hiwat...its not too often I laugh out loud at a comment here on ATS...I can just picture all those people bearing their ass while doing it.....Thanks for cheering me up...appreciated..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join