It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must fight an alien invasion together as the United Nations. Those who dont fight are cowards,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As time gets nearer to the Olympic games, I cant help but wonder if there is going to be an event that will, as some conspiracy theorists advocate, herald in the NWO under the banner of the UN.

Nick Pope, who has more than two decades under his belt at the Ministry of Defence, said mass summer events - like the Olympic Games in London - would be a prime time for crafts from otherworlds to present themselves to mankind. He warned: 'With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.''

Now this is an interesting intro as it could be setting the stage, preparing us for a Project Blue Beam event at the Olympics. Nick Popes article goes on to say 'What once seemed like science fiction is steadily being realised by central governing bodies as distinctly real....Distinctly real !... Was that a disclosure there?

I am always wary of anyone who promotes the illogical as " Logical" again a quote from the article.....

'The logical course is to unite the world against the alien threat, combining our military strength and fighting under the United Nations. But some countries might not fight. 'We saw this type of treachery and cowardice in the Second World War. Though some brave people joined the Resistance, much of France accepted Nazi occupation. 'The final and perhaps biggest flaw is preparation. With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.'

Powerful and emotional words "Treachery and Cowardice" is that what we are if we dont follow their plan?

Are we being warned about a planned event and the combining of forces under the heading of the UN, or should that be NWO !

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 23-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
think about it for a second or three nick pope worked for the goverment for 21 years .if he was blowing open anything dodgy he would be dead by now ??
he is a shill just like dodgy david icke 60 % crap 40 truth

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Intersting words from a man who is a very clever dissinfo agent.
Hearing it from him does make me wonder just what MIGHT be about to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I agree if he was blowing open anything dodgy...but what if he is just following orders? The use of words like treachery and cowardice and emotional triggers used to move the sheep into the pen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm easily confused. (See my signature.) Are we to fight against extraterrestials, or the NWO pretending that there are extraterrestials?

And by giving all of our militaries to the United Nations, wouldn't we be creating that NWO?

I know I'm missing something obvious, help me out here, please.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think, in Pope's case, he's just gotten so use to the publicity/fame hearing himself talk, he's reached the "Greer/Klass Point" which is the point in a Ufologist's media career they feel they have to do an "Elzar" and knock the spice weasel up a notch even though, they actually have nothing new to say based on any real information.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

bill coopers behold a pale horse mentions a fake alien invasion .the feds gunned him down

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
London 2012 isn't the only mass event to have occurred or coming up

Vancouver 2010, nothing happened
Just search Vancouver Olympics false flag attack

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I agree....Nick Pope was always my idea of the much quoted glove puppet. In this instance he is reiterating Reagans point from years ago, but with more emphasis on the labels that will be added to those that dont agree with his opinion...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sorry, I'm easily confused. (See my signature.) Are we to fight against extraterrestials, or the NWO pretending that there are extraterrestials?

Shoot first then ask questions. Let God sort them out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

The London Olympics is what he mentions, thats why the Emphasis is being placed on that event...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It sounds like someone paid him to write that piece. My guess is the new propaganda czar needed a piece in place to get the familiarity subconscious thought process working. The wording is typical CIA speak to guilt people into joining a side or face alienation/harassment. This usually works on religious types and those susceptible to hypnotism.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by geobro

I agree if he was blowing open anything dodgy...but what if he is just following orders? The use of words like treachery and cowardice and emotional triggers used to move the sheep into the pen.

I starred this post. As for the op I've been seriously considering the future use of deceptive technology like blue beam in later 2012 for some time now. We have obviously been gearing towards SOMETHING happening this year that will rock the world more so even than the last epic few years.

The London Olympics seem the perfect world stage for a perfect storm. I think TPTB are going to attempt to shatter any remaining hope of safety therefore rendering the people of the world into a state of desperation.. they love it when we are desperate.

Makes for easy manipulations using fear and also takes the worlds eye off of the middle east.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What I find funny is that Nick Pope was on ATS Live a few months ago for an interview. Could he be a shill? Anything is possible but just because you thought it up doesn't make it true, well, without proper evidence. Right now there's nothing here but speculation and accusations.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We must first understand the ET mythos in light of comparative mythology, comparative religion, comparative mysticism, analytical psychology, and parapsychology. Those who don't are fools.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by captiva

bill coopers behold a pale horse mentions a fake alien invasion .the feds gunned him down

Yes, I have this book and it's really good. But I think he was gunned down because he was telling everyone there was going to be terrorist attack with planes hitting the World Trade Center a couple of months before it happened. He actually died 4 months after Sept. 11.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Nick Pope is a NWO stooge!! E.T. does not exist. Read the Bible. They are Demonic spiritual beings who can make themselves look like anything they want. Most will be holograms as they only number 200.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

i live in the wilderness now & have a bug out bag at the ready just in case . let them get on with it im offski

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by violet

The London Olympics is what he mentions, thats why the Emphasis is being placed on that event...

I'm aware London was mentioned.
I can read.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

the warrant was issued in sept i have heard strange

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join