It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora shooter - possible defense to walk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What an absurd thread. The man was obviously the perp.

Is the OP trying to up his thread count?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Well that's sort of a slant on my scenario. However I still suspect he's involved, but in a more nefarious/devious way based on his background. It's possible he's feigning his condition. Drugs would be easy to detect with testing. But feigning dementia is more difficult to prove without extensive psychoanalysis.

Is it possible for whomever has set him up to make sure fake psychiatric reports are presented?

Could the results of drug testing be falsified?

Is a person with dimentia capable of setting booby-traps of 'sophisticated explosive devices'?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i find it more interesting what he was working on at collage dna sequencing for implantation in rfid chips .alarm bells are sounding for me i have read that siemans a german company made 5 billion of these then closed the factory . think about the guy that tried to flee to the israely embassy a few years ago in america about the swine flu jabs they pelted him with gallons of cs gas ? the shooter it says in an article was working for a german firm

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Any one looking for conspiracy theories here needs to find a life.

You have to accept that SOMETIMES a news story is just a news story. Period. I agree, that it is certainly possible that he wasn't the shooter, but he hasn't come out with much of a statement of innocence if he wasn't.

That's because he's too tranquilized to even talk.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

It's fair to come back and say a word here, given how abruptly I left. It wasn't just this one thread, there had been a few and I'm thinking about anti-American stuff as it's starting to get rank and vile. Baseless, as often as not. (That means about half DOES have basis, so don't skin the rabbit pls) . This struck me real hard as grasping to make a real pathetic mass murderer into something or someone he wasn't. Heck, now I wonder how pathetic he might really be and if he picked up a nasty case of brain damage somewhere.

Anyway.... My mood the other night was a combination thing and leaving was absolutely the better path all the way around.

(hops back off)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The guy is has lost touch with reality, it's not a conspiracy or anything, it is just disrespectful to the dead in my opinion.

However, if we are questioning why this guy did this and see no point then we have plenty of people we need to look at for conspiracies. I mean Ted Bundy murdered A LOT of women, and it was much more brutal than what this guy did in terms of pure torture to the women, not to mention he was a necrophile too. How about Ed Gein, he actually killed a couple people and exhumed corpses so he could make furniture out of human skin and parts! I honestly don't see what is so inconceivable about the guy just being flat out sick and utterly twisted.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It's all good. I have those days too, and more often it seems. Must be something in the air

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Bilk22

It's fair to come back and say a word here, given how abruptly I left. It wasn't just this one thread, there had been a few and I'm thinking about anti-American stuff as it's starting to get rank and vile. Baseless, as often as not. (That means about half DOES have basis, so don't skin the rabbit pls) . This struck me real hard as grasping to make a real pathetic mass murderer into something or someone he wasn't. Heck, now I wonder how pathetic he might really be and if he picked up a nasty case of brain damage somewhere.

Anyway.... My mood the other night was a combination thing and leaving was absolutely the better path all the way around.

(hops back off)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join