It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being duped 2012 olympic false flag??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I do think there is a possibility that some kind of false flag event in London may be tempting to TPTB I'm also a little concerned that while the everyone is looking at London Its actually going to happen at the Weymouth/Portland sailing venue in Dorset... after all its a softer target with less 'eyes' .
I do think if anything it is less likely to be a alien false flag attack type event.
I also kind of would like a actual UFO to land (hopefully be friendly) as it would be one hell of a shake up for the entire world and might make a few changes for the better,

I am not saying any of the below is in anyway proof of my concern or related ...Im just pointing out some facts that if my concern where to prove right ..might later be seen as related?

The area has also previously been connected to UFO activity

in the 1950s ( I think) The area was subject to a controversial experiment whereby a boat sat off the coast releasing a biological agent that caused breathing problems in some. apparently they where worried the Russians might do it so they tested with a less harmful variant to see if it worked and was a viable threat .

a couple of years ago the island town of Portland also underwent a 'nuclear' drill due to the Z berth at the harbour designed for the u.k's nuclear submarines'.

There was also a weird Drill at the nothe fort in Weymouth ( the area given over to Olympic spectators) They closed it off and had full bio suits etc but I never found a announcement of a exercise or any explanation.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What I'm driving at is that the people behind all this pick their moments well... At points where they can go unseen.... Not in the lime light so to speak....

This is one of the reasons that led me to my conclusion of a non event at the Olympics..

Peace,

Korg.

The Illuminati do their dirt right in the open, as standard operating procedure.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Not duped

Programmed

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Duped? Maybe the conspiracy theorists just jumped to conclusions, seems to be par-for-the-course.

If someone said to you that something big was going to go down at the Olympics, what would you think? Do you naturally assume its going to be a catastrophic event?

If someone said there was going to be an explosive event at the Olympics, what would you think? Again, do you naturally think its going to be a terrorist style attack?

Do you think literally, or do you think metaphorically? How do you think?

If I was to tell you "something big" did indeed "go down" at the olympics, what would you think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join