It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being duped 2012 olympic false flag??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hiya all,

I have been following the information flooding in surounding the 2012 olympic false flag terrorist or alien invasion attacks....

I am beginning to suspect that this info is being put forward to either discredit conspiracy theorists or to lul us into a false sense of security following a non event at the olympics.

I think that nothing will happen at the olympics other than a few records in athletics will be broken....

I think that when nothing happens it may turn people away from conspiracy theories because people that are so convinced by all the propoganda will realise they were wrong in their assesment of the situation...

The situation is sinister but not because of q planned attack but because they are planning to play us and the world against us.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Awesome so we are covered both conspiracy angles.

If something happens we were right... IF nothing happens we were right...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I don't think that nothing happening at the Olympics is going to "turn people away from conspiracy theories." It just means that either people were wrong or the plans were pulled because of the attention they were attracting. Or the info that was "leaked" about something happening at the Olympics was false information to get people watching for something while something else was being planned.

Also not everyone believes in an Olympic 2012 conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Awesome so we are covered both conspiracy angles.

If something happens we were right... IF nothing happens we were right...

Think about it though.. If tptb were to pull something now they would be exposed.... The power that makes them tptb would be eroded because they loose their cover and become exposed.

This is not how the people in power work... They make huge actions by setting things up then nudging... Like dominoes....

The trouble is with the olympics the dominoes all lead to tptb, so why would they set in motion a sequence of events that would expose them???

They wouldn't right??

So then why all the signs that something will happen??

The only logical conclusion given the nature of the ingrained information encoded into and in some cases blatently obviously infront of our faces is that they are setting us up.... The real question is why??

Korg.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Think about it though.. If tptb were to pull something now they would be exposed.... The power that makes them tptb would be eroded because they loose their cover and become exposed.

Not necessarily. They would mainly only be exposed to those who already believe. And those who already believe already know they are exposed.

With anything they pull off they run the risk of being exposed (look at 9/11). But if they have a plan in place more than likely they are going to run with it. They are smart. They will have a plan and an explanation (scapegoat) in place for when it goes down so that it's virtually untraceable back to them, even if there are whistleblowers that exposed it prior.

I mean look at the 2012 Olympic conspiracies. There are numerous ones. If anything does happen, like a false flag terror attack, it will be very intricate and their behinds will be covered.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I think you give far to much credit to the american public to see through the lies.

Most are far too concerned with what on TV tonight.

Theres a reason conspiracy people are mocked and marginalized in the MSM.
edit on 23-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I think you give far to much credit to the american public to see through the lies.

Most are far too concerned with what on TV tonight.

Theres a reason conspiracy people are mocked and marginalized in the MSM.

This is not about the american public.... Its about the global public!

And I think your comments coukd indeed be applied to the global public.... But in fact of the american I have had the good fortube to know all have thieir eyes firmly wide open....

I'm English by the way...

Korg.

Ps. Sorry about all the typos.. i'm using an ipad and the keyboard sucks!!
edit on 23-7-2012 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There is an Illuminati playing card that depicts Big Ben being blown up and five people standing in front of a crowd with Olympic colors, the card is called "Combined Disasters".

It's pretty interesting since the cards have predicted the oil spill, swine flu, and other things that have been going on lately.

I don't know for sure what will happen, but I pray that no one will gets killed if something big goes down at the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Do I think something will happen at the Olympics?..yes I do. This is their big opportunity to take from us through fear, there is none bigger. Do you really think they care that we would know about their plans? that can be summed up in 9/11 and 7/7.

They need us because without us they have nothing...but they dont need us all. I will be delighted if nothing happens, but I also know that no way in this world will something as big as the Olympics, on this date and time, be left alone. It is way to good a chance for them to create fear, gather sentiment for their murderous wars, and generally put us in our place.

We are watching a scenario that to some will be expected and to others will be their worst nightmare...
edit on 23-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosorapter
There is an Illuminati playing card that depicts Big Ben being blown up and five people standing in front of a crowd with Olympic colors, the card is called "Combined Disasters".

It's pretty interesting since the cards have predicted the oil spill, swine flu, and other things that have been going on lately.

I don't know for sure what will happen, but I pray that no one will gets killed if something big goes down at the Olympics.

No the card is not big ben.... Its the wako clock in japan....

Google it...

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosorapter

That's not Big Ben. It's the Wako Tower in Tokyo. Google it and compare.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I under stand it is a global audience...

But lets be honest all they have to do is convince the sheep here in america it was the bad man in Iran to get a full scale invasion...

Since when has the worlds opinion stopped America from doing what it wants?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well i have predicted something will happen but i am hopeing too that nothing happens.

US/israel are itching to move into Iran and Syria and somethings gota pop in order for them to attack.

So an attack taking place at Olympics makes sense but we will will just have to wait and see.

There are just too many signs to be ignored at the moment.
edit on 23-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I under stand it is a global audience...

But lets be honest all they have to do is convince the sheep here in america it was the bad man in Iran to get a full scale invasion...

Since when has the worlds opinion stopped America from doing what it wants?

No you are wrong.... America is just one country with a handfull of people compared to the rest of the world...

This is not abount military might.... Its about pulling vail over they eyes of the people.... Because once that vail is off just as with all the revolutions of today and all throughout history the people topple the people who believe themselves above and beyond the rest of us peasants....

Korg.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

All they have to do is sell the American people, and to a lesser extent Britain, and even if there are still some that see through it, its too late.

It is about Americans military might, it could just take China and Russia to stop Americas Imperialism.

All they need to do is sell the war with Iran narrative, which they already have, The war drums have been banging for too long, they are itching to do it.

If anything happens, Believed by the world or not, IRAN gets the blame and America rolls over them...

Don't get me wrong, its the Height of Insanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

All they have to do is sell the American people, and to a lesser extent Britain, and even if there are still some that see through it, its too late.

It is about Americans military might, it could just take China and Russia to stop Americas Imperialism.

All they need to do is sell the war with Iran narrative, which they already have, The war drums have been banging for too long, they are itching to do it.

If anything happens, Believed by the world or not, IRAN gets the blame and America rolls over them...

Don't get me wrong, its the Height of Insanity.

The reason you are wrong is not what your saying its the fact that you think its the american people that figure into it at all.... The ptb couldn't care less about the american people just as they couldn't care less about people from europe, asia or africa.... One thing to say though that is true of the american people they nearly always think they are better in someway than the rest of the world... Your comments are a case in point... Its this attitude that turns people and indeed whole nations against America even if the goals are the same....

Korg.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

OK who is the person or where did you hear about this information about the olympics being attact by aliens and itis going to be this huge false flag?

Is there proof of this false flag going to happen?

Consider the source.

Do not believe everything you hear without a serious paper trail, or proof like caught on a video that has not been altered. Even on here people will fabicrate and just make up stuff because they can. Some people want to see how many responses they get and they treat this forum as a joke

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostingmiranda

OK who is the person or where did you hear about this information about the olympics being attact by aliens and itis going to be this huge false flag?

Is there proof of this false flag going to happen?

Consider the source.

Do not believe everything you hear without a serious paper trail, or proof like caught on a video that has not been altered. Even on here people will fabicrate and just make up stuff because they can. Some people want to see how many responses they get and they treat this forum as a joke

Errrr just google it and you will find many many souces.... Many from very reputable sources such as advisors to the MoD and large articles in the national press, alongside insiders at the G4S security training.... The 100,000 troops stationed around london.... The 100,000 casket liners ordered..... Etc etc etc..... Seriously many google it, youtube it.... You'll see what I mean....

Korg

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Korg I tend to agree with how you are about this. I know from watching the ceremonies (tho I was actually watching my Twitter timeline more), that there seemed to be some interesting symbolism going on. Maybe it's all smokescreen. Maybe smoke on top of smoke and mirrors to give conspiracy theorists something to chew on. Maybe that's just want the global elite want.

I personally believe that the true false flag is really the Olympics itself. There is actually more nefarious activity going on right now to set up the outward events that will happen in the cities hosting the Games after the Games are over. Putting aside the world war events, look at Athens, Beijing, Moscow, even Los Angeles. I think there's something there that is of real concern.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cblue456
Korg I tend to agree with how you are about this. I know from watching the ceremonies (tho I was actually watching my Twitter timeline more), that there seemed to be some interesting symbolism going on. Maybe it's all smokescreen. Maybe smoke on top of smoke and mirrors to give conspiracy theorists something to chew on. Maybe that's just want the global elite want.

I personally believe that the true false flag is really the Olympics itself. There is actually more nefarious activity going on right now to set up the outward events that will happen in the cities hosting the Games after the Games are over. Putting aside the world war events, look at Athens, Beijing, Moscow, even Los Angeles. I think there's something there that is of real concern.

You know I used to lve in London, was there on and off for 10 years...

I had just moved out of London before the 7/7 bombings....

The thing is... The day before the 7/7 bombings was the Olympic Anouncement.... The whole of london was packed with people.... Perfect time for a terrorist attack wouodn't you say?? But no it was a day later.....

Then the day after the 7/7 bombings there was a huge party in hyde park with around 30,000 people.... Another ideal target for terrorists huh?? But no the attack happened a day earlier....

What I'm driving at is that the people behind all this pick their moments well... At points where they can go unseen.... Not in the lime light so to speak....

This is one of the reasons that led me to my conclusion of a non event at the Olympics..

Peace,

Korg.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join