It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Lightning Storms In China, Japan And Taiwan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
this is crazy to me because its happening in more then one country. There is something fishy about it, just can't put my hands on it. I can guarantee that HAARP has something to do with it though

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The storms this year are certainly a lot different here in the UK too from what I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen some nasty storms, we had one here the other day and lightning was in 4 parts of the sky at the same time, running along the sky for ages then a line going to the ground, not sure why it's changed, but I have a hunch it is because of all the Nuclear junk from Japan power station up there and it is making it arc more.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

yup i knew ive seen the video b4.... believe it was when all of them ufo sightings were closing airports all across asia right?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The God of thunder works in mysterious ways. Yes indeed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I see lighting like this often when it storms here in South Texas. However, I wonder if the increased metalic particles in the air increases the amount of lightning and the direction it stricks. When I was a kid over 30 years ago, I would see a strong lightning storm like this maybe once a year or less, but now it seems more frequent. Not sure what might cause it to change, either I'm more attentive or something else changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join