It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado massacre suspect silent in first court hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

(Reuters) - The man ACCUSED of killing a dozen people in a Colorado movie theater during a showing of the new "Batman" film made his first court appearance on Monday, looking drowsy and emotionless, his unruly hair dyed shades of orange and red.

was he drugged before the hearing? what about right before the shooting? is he just a scape goat?

what does ATS think?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just saw this on our news and I agree, He looked either really drugged or half asleep.
Something is not quite right here...
Add to that the case being sealed and I think we will never find out why he did it or if he had help.

Edited to add, Even if he did it at all....
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: See above

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillrise77
Just saw this on our news and I agree, He looked either really drugged or half asleep.
Add to that the case being sealed and I think we will never find out why he did it or if he had help.

Of course he didn't do it.

Somebody put a gun to holmes head while they packed his car full of weapons and ammo and made him dress up in battle gear.

Then they left to go booby-trap his apartment, putting on techno music while he worked, all while holmes was being arrested at the theater.

If you don't think holmes is responsible then you are completely delusional and I feel for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would've expected him to get Jack Ruby'd by some victim's family member.

Still don't know where I stand on this incident in terms of a conspiracy or not, but I will say it is quite fishy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide

Somebody put a gun to holmes head while they packed his car full of weapons and ammo and made him dress up in battle gear.

Then they left to go booby-trap his apartment, putting on techno music while he worked, all while holmes was being arrested at the theater.

If you don't think holmes is responsible then you are completely delusional and I feel for you.

maybe he was on "bath salts" only instead of wanting to eat people, he just wanted to shoot them, and instead of being naked he wanted to wear body armor.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I knew when I first read about her quote that it was out of context for some reason.

Damiani, speaking in San Diego, said that at the time of that early morning phone call, Arlene Holmes was not yet aware of the attack or accusations that her son was involved. In telling the reporter, "You have the right person," Arlene Holmes was confirming her identity and not referring to her son. The attorney said Arlene Holmes' comment to ABC had been misconstrued by some media to suggest that she was not surprised to hear that her son had been involved in the shooting rampage.

Always check your sources for your own protection against news media disinformation. I saw quite a few posts jump on that quote, tearing into Holmes's character with frenzied glee. Now it's has all become a political media circus.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide

Sorry, didn't know you witnessed it first hand and ID'd him....

If you believe everything the news has said about this then you are the one who is delusional my friend...

Also it appears that you are only trolling these type of threads of late spouting the same lines.
Have you got something to share with us?????
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: Chasing Trolls....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

He was probably sadated for his own good. I do not think that he was under mind control of any time. I think he had mental problems and he flipped it out. It wouldn't surprise me that he flipped out when he was in jail waiting for the hearing. Also the realization of what he actually done probably sunk in and it hit him hard, and the fact that he was caught and now he is scared. Instead of killing himself and be done with it. He has now placed his life in the hands of policemen, prison guards, and possibly other prisoners. A whole new future that he probably never contemplated. Who knows what will happen next to him, so he probablly very fearful. He is human unfortantly and goes through emotions. He still has feelings, so that includes fear which can also create incrediable responses to his situation. I bet he was given high dose of an anti-psychotic drug to give off that appearance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

I just watched a short clip of him in court.

Looks like his world has suddenly fallen apart. No fame, no glory, probably had a few smacks around the body, told he's facing death penalty, been sleep deprived and suddenly there is none of what he had expected in his fantasy world.

He looks like he's suffering. GOOD.

But here comes the "Oh look he's drugged and under mind control!" brigade. Anything for a conspiracy.

*shhh why are we on a conspiracy website if we don't believe everything we read? Who needs facts and who needs reality?*

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Looks like his world has suddenly fallen apart. No fame, no glory, probably had a few smacks around the body, told he's facing death penalty, been sleep deprived and suddenly there is none of what he had expected in his fantasy world.

But here comes the "Oh look he's drugged and under mind control!" brigade. Anything for a conspiracy.

*shhh why are we on a conspiracy website if we don't believe everything we read? Who needs facts and who needs reality?*

i agree.

not to insult anyone, but...

i, for the most part do not put much stock into a lot of conspiracies. i enjoy this, and other, websites for the thought of there being more going on.

i just like to point out interesting things and let peoples minds wander and see where they take me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

I see no facts in your post. I see badgering of people that believe there is an angle being played here. Sounds like someone who can't back their theory, to me. Most paid diversionary shills like to use mild insults to try and derail the train of thought being presented. Is that you?

edit on 24-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

ETA: The facts and reality, as you so eloquently said, are infact:
No one can place him as the shooter
No one can place him at the man who put bombs in the apartment
No one can place him as the man who contacted the gun range
edit on 24-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

I wish the camera would've pulled back a bit so we could've seen who was in the spectator section of the courtroom.

I also wish that Holmes was represented by someone a little better than the local public defender.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think this man has gone criminally insane and has gone brain-dead for the duration of the trials.

top topics

join