It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets in plain sight 3.5 hrs of things to ponder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I found this somewhat interesting, sort of boring at least for the first half hour I am currently viewing.
I think it a good encapsulation presentation that may spark important clues and connections.
enjoy and lets discuss some of the infomation contained.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Care to give us some info on the video?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Oh - Ok, it goes into symbology and digs 32/33 out of historic documentation. it basically, prys knowledge from secret geometry. and draws paralells with Israel and Wdc. I'm into 45mins area - and now its into zodiak

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
4 hours??? And what I will know the secrets of the universe, bend spoons, read minds?

I am betting Math is the secret...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
4 hours??? And what I will know the secrets of the universe, bend spoons, read minds?

Not so much that math is secret , but rather that there are mathematical patterns reflected all around us , from buildings , to the sun moon and stars , to the size of the Earth , as well as our proportioned bodies .

He believes that these proportions are purposely placed In art as well as architecture to " secretly " pass these ancient numbers / proportion down through time , giving the meaning only to those in the know .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'll finish the movie tonight... its pretty interesting, stuff I never heard before is in here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'll look into that

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This video is simply excellent - I think I will start coding these mathmatical equasions into software - seems I am already using a few of these equasions. I didnot know were part of these secret numbers, and equasions... awesome... simply awesome research... you got to love math.... if you do this is for you.
I know who would get a blast out of this David Sereda, now if there is anything to this - the cosmic math man will let me know.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
found it interesting that at 33/32 in the video that is 33 min 32 sec the narrator mentions the US postal service... very interesting video op will be vewing this for some time

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Originally posted by abeverage

Not so much that math is secret , but rather that there are mathematical patterns reflected all around us , from buildings , to the sun moon and stars , to the size of the Earth , as well as our proportioned bodies .

He believes that these proportions are purposely placed In art as well as architecture to " secretly " pass these ancient numbers / proportion down through time , giving the meaning only to those in the know .

"Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the universe." - Galileo Galilei
Not really a secret then really? Problem is that people do not understand Math much like in Galileo's time so it seem mystical and magic. Frankly I blame George Bush.

But yes I think the universe is encoded by our creator again not a big secret.

edit on 23-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Thanks for the link. I watched this over the course of 2 nights, and have to admit that while some of this is highlighted in other short pieces -- this baby brings a LOT together.

While not a "convenient" one -- bookmark it, track your time, and take it in over a week.

Primary subjects: hidden messages in architecture and city planning in: London, Paris, Rome, New York. Jerusalem, San Francisco, and ancient cities. Further discuss secret "numerical messages" in churches, government buildings and monuments. Includes much info on ancient Egypt, astronomy, theology, philosophy, and other matters.

A lot in there....and will reference this again in the future....

Well done, and thanks!

join