It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about riots in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream, but it was different from usual. I remembered the dream quite vividly and it's almost as if I was there, however it was not a lucid dream. It's rare that dreams are this vivid to me, even when I wake up.

In 2 weeks I am going to London for a recreational trip (for a week).

DREAM
I was looking at the street and I saw everybody run fast as I looked. I was wondering what happened. It was chaos. I turned to my sister (who lives in London) and asked her what was the cause of this, she said that recently her children's school had to close down because of gov. reasons and it was a revolution. I then ran to the car and 2 people of what seemed African origin (black) came to the car. There were lots of other cars on the road but they said they picked me because I looked the weakest and the most vulnerable. They were talking about doing the rioting because of some shooting/revolution against the gov. that had occured?). One of the people smashed my car with a bat a few times and it looked battered, then I begged them not to hit me with the bat. As they were doing this nobody was doing anything to stop it. I was trying to hold out until somebody came, but nobody cared. When I was begging the people not to hit me they didn't care. I told them to go to another car but they once again said I was the weakest. As one of them went to swing the bat at me, he fell to the ground and as the bat fell I saw a spike on the bat which has pierced his skin and poisoned him. The other guy then looked at me and I can't remember what he did but he did something to let me know it was him that poisoned his friend to stop me being harmed.

I don't know why I posted it, I just had a weird feeling about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sounds like you are a bit anxious about going to london maybe
And the guy who helped you might be the other side of you saying it will be fine

Plus you might have been reading too much about false flag on ats lately and its all up in ya

Safe Trip any ho

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Weird dream. The rioting factor is simple foresight as riots in London this year are inevitable in my opinion. There is at least going to be mass protests. At the very least.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I hope there is. Not for the destruction or violence, but to make the rest of the country aware of what's happening. I hope it's more of a revolutionary riot than a criminal-related riot like the last one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I wouldn't sweat it.
Alot of dreams are residual from the sub of your mind.

I had a dream of a monster made of plumbing parts.

I have to deal with plumbing in my daily life so it makes sense.
You might just be reading too much doom and be a bit on edge or anxious about your trip.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Last night I had a dream, but it was different from usual. I remembered the dream quite vividly and it's almost as if I was there, however it was not a lucid dream. It's rare that dreams are this vivid to me, even when I wake up.

In 2 weeks I am going to London for a recreational trip (for a week).

DREAM
I was looking at the street and I saw everybody run fast as I looked. I was wondering what happened. It was chaos. I turned to my sister (who lives in London) and asked her what was the cause of this, she said that recently her children's school had to close down because of gov. reasons and it was a revolution. I then ran to the car and 2 people of what seemed African origin (black) came to the car. There were lots of other cars on the road but they said they picked me because I looked the weakest and the most vulnerable. They were talking about doing the rioting because of some shooting/revolution against the gov. that had occured?). One of the people smashed my car with a bat a few times and it looked battered, then I begged them not to hit me with the bat. As they were doing this nobody was doing anything to stop it. I was trying to hold out until somebody came, but nobody cared. When I was begging the people not to hit me they didn't care. I told them to go to another car but they once again said I was the weakest. As one of them went to swing the bat at me, he fell to the ground and as the bat fell I saw a spike on the bat which has pierced his skin and poisoned him. The other guy then looked at me and I can't remember what he did but he did something to let me know it was him that poisoned his friend to stop me being harmed.

I don't know why I posted it, I just had a weird feeling about it.

It seems you are a year too late my friend.....

new topics

top topics

join