It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Occam's Razor (as applied by most people)

Most Simple Explanation ..... > ..... Alien Mothership

Occam's Razor (as applied by member 'Human_Alien')

Alien Mothership ..... > ..... Most Simple Explanation

Absolutely not!!! I never said this was a 'mother ship' or anything close to that. What I am saying is, this might not be a glitch. After that, I am in no position to even wager a guess as to what this might be.

If someone said it's a mother-ship, then I will give that due-consideration. But unlike the debunkers (and stand-up comics like yourself) I don't profess to KNOW anything.Nor do I conclude. I just have very strong opinions and I leave my door, ajar.
BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!

What I do know is, intelligent aliens exist. Many many races. That is absolutely the truth. And once you realize that, you learn not to assume again! Unless you 'know' ..........this probably won't make sense to you. Others will know what I'm saying.

G'day!

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But unlike the debunkers (and stand-up comics like yourself) I don't profess to KNOW anything.

What I do know is, intelligent aliens exist.

Whoops! Slight contradiction there, old chap.

p.s. I'm a "stand up comic"?

edit on 23-7-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The primary public SDO website provides browse data with a cadence of about 15 minutes. The spacecraft takes images with a much higher cadence. Full cadence (12 seconds) FITS files and available but images at 33 seconds are more readily available in JP2 format.
jsoc.stanford.edu...

The "mothership" appears in a single frame. It does not appear in the frame 33 seconds before or the frame 33 seconds afterward.
edit on 7/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

sounded a bit strange ,I know ,just thinking out loud about the increase in strange Jellyfish behaviour and that anomaly near the sun reminded me about it. disregard .i might look into it some more.
keep up the good threads ,they are always interesting .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It also appears only on AIA channel 335, but not on any of the other instrument channels.

(btw - you can fit 10 Jupiter's across the sun. If we go by the picture view.....it's a LOT smaller than Jupiter).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Fine, I'm not disagreeing with you on that. However, why encourage anomalies which don't repeat themselves? Just answer that question.
edit on 23-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage, I went to the link page and looked at all of the files for that time. I saw nothing like the op's image in the upper left in any of them. Which jpg2 file was it, specifically? I would love to see what ya'll are talking about...

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!
peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was aware of that from the get-go. I just needed Human_A to acknowledge it before I continued.

As for the cadence?, I have a question about that. How many satellites are currently out there including soho? Don't they all take pictures at different intervals which would never allow for one picture to be captured on multiple satellites? The timing is always off.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

If you're (the author not the op) are calling something a mothership then you're not looking at it without prejudice.

Agreed! However, I did run across this tidbit in UFO Blogger. I doubt they'd get many readers if they called it a lens flare (we got that covered with NASA and Phage) So....doesn't take a mathematician to do the math
but I do wholeheartedly agree withcha
"Mothership" should be stricken from the UFO dictionary unless someone first- handedly witnessed one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Fine, I'm not disagreeing with you on that. However, why encourage anomalies which don't repeat themselves? Just answer that question.
edit on 23-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Not sure what you mean by 'don't repeat themselves'.

If I understand correctly, let me cite an example. Lights. Lights all over the place. But lets for argument sake take the lights over Lake Erie. They constantly 'repeat' themselves. So when that happens it gets slapped with the explanation of 'planes coming in for a landing' due to the consistence nature of occurrence.
So it's a lose-lose fight.

If they appear regularly then they are (take your pick) planes, helicopters, lanterns, g;itches etc.
If it happens irregularly or even a one-time event (The Phoenix Lights early that evening) there is STILL some human explanation.

But taking this out into space more......................

There are countless videos of NASA's STS missions. Every single one of them is apparently explainable from 400 miles away in front of ones laptop. "Space debris' pretty much covers it all.

These Solar anomalies ARE being found regularly. Well, from the footage that's released to the public anyway.

I personally have not gone through them all and assembled them in their rightful categories according to size and location but....this is not a first time happenstance.

Sorry if I'm missing your point and rambling on unnecessarily.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

But unlike the debunkers (and stand-up comics like yourself) I don't profess to KNOW anything.

What I do know is, intelligent aliens exist.

Whoops! Slight contradiction there, old chap.

p.s. I'm a "stand up comic"?

edit on 23-7-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

I am referring to personal knowledge opposed to everything else that leaves us guessing.

I know I'm right-handed but I have no idea where aliens come from. See? It's like that. Try to stay with me chap

Things that are presented without any former (or current) hands on experience leaves EVERYONE guessing. And those who claim to know 'just because' are full of it.

Space/Solar/Moon/alien planets etc photos and (things flying randomly in outer-space) certainly fall into that scenario!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ya, you missed my question. I meant, why don't these "motherships" show up again exactly the same and not just a "blip" from time to time? Surely, if we saw the exact same object more than even once would raise enough suspicion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FlySolo

The primary public SDO website provides browse data with a cadence of about 15 minutes. The spacecraft takes images with a much higher cadence. Full cadence (12 seconds) FITS files and available but images at 33 seconds are more readily available in JP2 format.
jsoc.stanford.edu...

The "mothership" appears in a single frame. It does not appear in the frame 33 seconds before or the frame 33 seconds afterward.
edit on 7/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Very fast moving ship as I suspected!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Looks like an infrared picture of a cast iron house radiator. Is NASA trying to mess with us again?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The rays below, that seem to correspond to the illuminated areas on top, are VERY interesting.

There's a lot of strange anomalies around our Sun lately and because the Sun is so incredibly active (and HOT)......this just adds to the intrigue.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Ya, you missed my question. I meant, why don't these "motherships" show up again exactly the same and not just a "blip" from time to time? Surely, if we saw the exact same object more than even once would raise enough suspicion.

We don't even know why certain birds migrate or how bees navigate....so how the HELL would anyone know why a 'mother-ship' doesn't show up every Thursday at 3PM?

Stupid question my friend. Real stupid.

For all we know, they are coming regularly (and maybe docked up there) and NASA/SOHO is censoring it.

Who knows. It's totally irreverent.

If someone doesn't even believe in aliens/UFO's .....how can one figure them out intelligently?
You're skipping a whole step my friend.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Don't worry what other people say. I personally think that this is too strange to be a natural occurrence. People on ATS who think they know the answer are nothing more then dreamers blowing BS out of their lips. The beauty of this is that it's unanswerable at this point

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is they any indication of how close this thing actually is to the sun?

Definitely doesn't look like "space debris" to me...

edit on 23-7-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Stupid question? Now you've gone and hurt my feelers. You know what's kinda dumb friend. Going on to long winded explanations dancing around simple questions and regurgitating unrelated anecdotes. Each one of those stupid anomalies are different, never show up more than once in a sequence of frames, and have all been addressed to death.

By trying to delegitimize my question by saying I expect them to show up on sundays at 9 or whatever straw-man you were trying to cook up, only lowers your stature. Something I would expect from a habitual debunker. If you don't know then say you don't know. Don't try and posture with me dude/dudette.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join