It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well as Phage would say. If it's not in other frames then it's only an artifact. Is it in more than one frame?

Please see link in OP

Phage is a quasi professional debunker not an astrophysicist nor is he qualified, in my opinion, to be an objective UFO investigator.

NASA has addressed all these things that pop up in their images. Are they qualified?

Or is the YouTuber who thought a massive mothership sucking plasma out of the sun more so?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

A couple of Jupiters long? So this thing is SUPER huge! I wonder if it's always been there, but we just couldn't see it due to lack of tech.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
(jellyfish)
I have no idea ,The only thing i am pretty sure of is that the sun is hot,Damn hot
and anything that is near it must be very cold or very dumb.
Human ,i think it would be wise to investigate or start a thread on Jellyfish ,terrestial or otherwise. They are up to something.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Human_Alien
In the above screenshot, you can see a huge UFO emitting light, which can't be a sun reflection due to its odd light emitting angle.

To me it looks like other images I've seen of CCD camera overloads.
The "lines" match up perfectly 100 percent exactly in line with the image coordinates. Exactly vertical.

Grant it, I am a little bias in my beliefs and desire for one day to actually capture a "WTF" object.....but just because we've seen this before doesn't mean we know what it is.

Let's face it....we really don't know a helluva lot. We only appear as if we do. And when I say 'we' I am talking about the people who make official statements. Be it scientists, physicists, politicians, researchers...etc!

To everyone:

We are merely one grain of sand among a planet full of beaches (and probably less than that) so I don't take too seriously what 'they' say especially knowing there's an agenda to keep UFO/aliens under wraps. And if you don't believe that then you just haven't been paying attention.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I thought you would say that. Let me re-phrase my question.

Does the image appear in other frames?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

NASA has addressed all these things that pop up in their images. Are they qualified?

No they are not.

Thank you for posting

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good find. And very interesting.

Nasa qualified? Are wolves qualified to guard the chicken pen?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Then would that not mean there IS a bright object there?

Yes, there might indeed be an object there.
Such as in the following example that also shows the same bright vertical lines...

The planets Mercury (left) and Venus (right)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I thought you would say that. Let me re-phrase my question.

Does the image appear in other frames?

I guess we're hangin' out too much!
Here's what it said:

Interestingly NASA don't upload the above image on their official SDO website "http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/" .

Even there are no images available between 14:32:16 UT to 14:47:40 UT timeline.

Source : erigia.blogspot.be...

Make of that what you will for I have no idea. I will try to investigate it further though. I've always admitted, I am not a professional 'anything' as far as technology. I'm just an experiencer and a poster (and someone who does NOT trust NASA)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very interesting, I'd love to see more frames, to see if it has movement or if it just disappears....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

please compare the pic to 'ringmakers of saturn ' plasmaship H_A

bless

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
(jellyfish)
I have no idea ,The only thing i am pretty sure of is that the sun is hot,Damn hot
and anything that is near it must be very cold or very dumb.
Human ,i think it would be wise to investigate or start a thread on Jellyfish ,terrestial or otherwise. They are up to something.

Hi my friend

I have no idea what you're referring to. What jellyfish? I thought you were addressing a member whose name was jellyfish until I read the end of your post. Please explain. You can U2U me so not to go too off topic.

Thanks!

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Occam's Razor (as applied by most people)

Most Simple Explanation ..... > ..... Alien Mothership

Occam's Razor (as applied by member 'Human_Alien')

Alien Mothership ..... > ..... Most Simple Explanation

link   

Right. I read that but I wanted you to say it before I did. Regardless what you think about Phage, he has a point about these things. There are no other images of this thing or anything else for that matter. You have to remain objective about these things and check, double check and even triple check. Makes sense yes?

link   

Originally posted by Lone12

please compare the pic to 'ringmakers of saturn ' plasmaship H_A

bless

Those 'things' freak me out for some reason. I think once I wrapped my head around how BIG those were, they felt very intimating. I don't usually have that feeling. Quite the opposite in fact. I tend to jump head first into anything UFO related but the Ringmakers of Saturn creep me out. Maybe it's from a past experience?? Who knows. But I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. They're elongated too. Just like this. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Good find. And very interesting.

Nasa qualified? Are wolves qualified to guard the chicken pen?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Nice! Down here in the states we have foxes watching the chicken coop, wow,you've got wolves watching them in Canada? Enough with my attempt at jocularity, you are absolutely right. NASA is a scam like everything else is a scam. Everytime someone finds one of these motherships by the Sun, it's scoffed at as a "lens anomoly". Anomoly my buttocks! It's a mothership! Now come down here and pick me up PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

one could see in that pic the several plasmastrings / plasmaejaculations, just like the wingmakers ' model

btw.. whats your opinion on the leonard watson vids, photos of 'structures orbiting earth ' ..?
merely sattelites he captured ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Right. I read that but I wanted you to say it before I did. Regardless what you think about Phage, he has a point about these things. There are no other images of this thing or anything else for that matter. You have to remain objective about these things and check, double check and even triple check. Makes sense yes?

Here's the thing FlySolo. You give anybody anything (especially dealing with paranormal items) and they can debunk it. It takes no talent. In fact, people are paid to debunk. Not saying Phage but certainly people who belong to magazines like Skeptic Magazine.

Dr Allen Hynek for example was TOLD to tell the public all UFO sightings/crashes he investigated were nothing but swamp gas. He later admitted to it. It's become a running joke.

So, debunkers in the UFO field either have an agenda or no handle what-so-ever on what's really going on out there. So I have no deep respect for them. This is not to say some of these things AREN'T explainable but in the many years on ATS, Phage has NEVER (that I'm aware of) admit defeat and say: "I just don't know". He's got an answer/explanation for 'em all. That's some powerful insight he's got..............

Hell, if the Vatican can almost admit there are aliens, I think it's time we all accept our truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
' ejections '

*blush*
no - no freud here

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

You need to form hypothesis before coming to a conclusion....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join