It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It could be anything... what´s wrong if it is a spaceship hundred times or more bigger than Earth.

Why is that impossible? there are millions of planets with inteligent life. Maybe some of them are so freaking huge!

There is something going on in our solar system... an Event of some sort is happenig, nad even skeptics feel that something is wrong... maybe because of the interstallar cluoud discoverd some years ago?

Why not some spacetravelers travel here to watch a rare phenomenon? Our planet is only a grain of sand

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SHlNOBl

there are millions of planets with inteligent life

Best tell SETI then of your findings.

Due to the size of the universe you would think that there is life somewhere else, if even in a primitive form the probability is high. To state it as fact though when lets be honest, you cant be sure, is a little off putting.

I believe there is life elsewhere, but surely it is undiscovered, and surely as I pointed out in another thread it doesn't involve beings with 2 big eyes and arms and legs, that is just ridiculous to think that if an intelligent life form exists it would even remotely resemble humans.

Just sayin

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is a pretty cool picture. But did you ever think that this could all be CGI graphic design work. One can create virtually anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

To be that close to the sun and not melt? I don't think any type of metal in the Universe could withstand that type of heat.... Or could there be? Makes you think don't it

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit77

wouldn't need metal to withstand the heat if you had shields or could bend gravity

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well that's a bloody huge objekt.
Nice find op.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Never know, could be legit. I don't see anything in those other two images that look similar to the object in question...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If this object were real and however many times the size of jupiter, wouldnt we be able to see it from earth with the naked eye?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join