It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabon
reply to post by Human_Alien

Another object from Helioviewer.org posted recently:

www.youtube.com...

Black object doesn't move with the sun, but stays stationary in the picture. You get an illusion that it is moving over the sun, but it is the sun that rotates, and the object stays still. Methinks more dust somewhere in the optical path of the instrument.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nonsense like this "Gigantic Mothership" is not evidence of aliens. It is evidence of an image artifact. The scientists who know how their instruments work know this. Fools (and frauds) who have no idea of how the instruments work don't deserve the attention they get and they certainly don't help your "cause".

edit on 7/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Of course it's not Phage. I'm not even saying this WAS a craft of some sort. But I am equally cognizant of saying what it's NOT though. And no, I don't know how NASA or Helio instruments work. So what? Duplicate this then. Show me how it's done.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm not even saying this WAS a craft of some sort. But I am equally cognizant of saying what it's NOT though.

Ok...what is it NOT? Not an image artifact? You're positive of that? Why?
If it isn't an image artifact it must be an object. If it's an object, how can it not be there then 12 seconds later be there then 12 seconds later be gone, never to reappear? Doesn't that mean it must have been a hyperdimensional gigantic craft near the Sun?

I don't know how NASA or Helio instruments work

And you have no intention of learning anything about them whatsoever, do you?

Duplicate this then. Show me how it's done.

Sure, I'll just bust out my handy dandy Atmospheric Imaging Assembly and show you a random event which looks exactly like this one.

edit on 7/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here are some new shots of the image processed through some different filters:

Why do you keep posting this junk from Hannard? Need I remind you what you said here?

Sorry, I only believe the raw original feeds from NASA. It has been shown that they have tampered with thousands of images. If you are using possibly tampered with NASA images you are only going to convince the truly gullible.

And can ANYONE support this statement from Hannard in this video's description?

This object is only visible for three frames, this indicates the object was travelling at a tremendous velocity, far exceeding light speed.

What three frames? This is only said to appear in one.

Do you really think SDO could capture an image this defined of a craft "far exceeding light speed"? Please.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And no, I don't know how NASA or Helio instruments work. So what?

Good point HA. That's why I believe your opinions in this matter are every bit as relevant as a plumber's opinion about auto repair.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

at light speed, the object will have a length of exactly 0.0m (Lorentz contraction). Furthermore, a CCD needs some exposure time, so at a high speed, the object will travel so fast, that no camera will capture enough light on a single pixel to even image it, so it will be impossible to image....

So, the answer is NO, the object was not travelling near light speed, and faster than light speed???? Well, we all know how possible that is

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Truly a mothership. Yet I doubt it's GFL. It looks more cigar-shaped than saucer... Cigars are from reptilians.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Cigars are from reptilians.

No. Cigars are from Cuba (and some other places).

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by swan001

Cigars are from reptilians.

No. Cigars are from Cuba (and some other places).

But the really good cigars you can only find on Rigel 7.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sigh we can't even toy with the idea this is a mothership..
Phage stop throwing around your all knowing logic and let us have some fun!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
Dont want thousands, find ten......

2nd....

here are a variety of common mistakes which inexperienced observers make.
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...
Image artifacts - Cosmic rays
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Beacon data
Stars, planets, and comets
Background subtraction
Cosmic rays
Debris
Camera defects
Spacecraft rolls
Internal reflections
Corrupted and blank images

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is becoming a consistent pattern, I wonder if they are using the suns energy for something

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You might be 100% correct. But I can't help but recall, cavemen were positive the sound of thunder was a god getting angry because they were as smart as they believed. I'm sure if they had an ATS board, they'd get a bunch of stars for saying so too.

Being aware of time and history.....I am POSITIVE in 500 years from now we will have gotten a LOT of things incorrect. And I don't mean a little things. So I think it's best to remain humble.

Eh, that's life.
And ego.
And arrogance all wrapped up in the modern day person. We think we have great deduction and reasoning skills because we can create things

Besides....if it's been widely considered that UFOs reside in a different unfamiliar dimension then..... how is it we remotely know their functions, their behaviors or capabilities?

Just amazing.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Yes, whenever I challenge the rigor of evidence -- I do have in the back of my mind the question; "how much can we truly know?"

I'm absolutely sure you are right -- in 500 years we will know we got THE BIG THINGS WRONG.

Maybe some 3rd level aliens are adjusting our star -- who knows? While I'm sure that some advanced beings have already discovered us, I'm pretty sure we'll only get evidence of creatures that much further evolved than us when they want to be discovered. It's up to humanity to act like this is our only life and we are our only salvation -- depending upon myths, Gods and aliens is an unhealthy co-dependence and perhaps it's also the very way that we fail their test.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Up to 115 flags now? And judging by where the stars are going, it's clear which camp has settled down. Funny how even though I am a believer, having seen things myself, I feel like pulling my hair out and sit with the debunkers. Human_A, it's your fault for that. You completely ignore logic and replace it with obnoxious tabloid tales feeding ufo nutters into a frenzy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
the original picture is a fake, we have esablished that pages back.. why is this thread still going on ? Alien human man and genious debunker man.. stop arguing for stars
this thread is dead..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what that is in the picture, but it looks very interesting. Very nice find.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

The image is not fake.
It is an image from SDO. The artifact was caused by a proton impact on the CCD.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Truly a mothership. Yet I doubt it's GFL. It looks more cigar-shaped than saucer... Cigars are from reptilians.

I missed that revelation. Do you have a source?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by swan001

I missed that revelation. Do you have a source?

Everybody's entitled to their own beliefs misss CIAlice.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
First post, hello there. Forgive me I just skimmed through the thread.

So even a newbie like myself that knows very little on the subject can see holes in the argument of this being a mother ship

Couple the sizes of Jupiter? Surely something of that mass would have a significant gravitational pull? Ok so a bit of guess work here, Kepler? Not sure but a device that is used to look at stars and watch for wobble to determine orbiting planets, many have been found of Jupiter size (I think), I could google all this but I am fat and lazy, and im probably like 70-80% correct so far (Maybe more, give myself some credit, maybe Kepler looks for Transit vans, who cares)

Right so my main concern is that if we can currently detect planets orbiting distant stars basically by looking at the wobble caused by the planets mass/gravity, then how da # can we not see such a huge object that is literally in our back yard in terms of the size of the galaxy?

With any luck a huge mother ship does pull up to the sun and wobble it enough to give Ireland a decent summer, because so far its depressing

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join