It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Kurokage
Many people have already posted that they are attifacts!!

Well there ya have it. Why the hell are we wasting money on NASA, CERN, JPL, NOAA, MIT etc when we have 'people' in ATS 'posting' what's what?

Thanks Kurokage! I'll pass along your memo to my people

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You say the larger the planet the larger the being, while others claim the extra gravity would result in smaller beings.

Exoskeletal animals on earth can not grow large on land. They are too heavy to move. In water they grow larger. Water has less gravity due to buoyancy. The lower the gravity, the larger or more massive a being can grow. More gravity = less size or mass.

That is human physics... human skeletons.. extraterrestrial bodies are a complete different make up in their genes. Just something to consider

You're leaving out Beings who solely reside on ships. There are literally space Beings. So how their stature evolves would be interesting to learn.

I think our laws of science keep us in a prison. What we once thought, taught and believed, isn't true. Like planets. We said planets need a star to orbit. That is totally untrue.

Let's face it, Humans know nothing (now). I believe we once did hundreds of thousands of years ago but........we were genetically tweaked to be zombie slaves BUT......we're finally waking up and resisting.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'd say it's impossible to judge the size without knowing the distance of the object. It could be a million miles beyond the sun or six feet away from the camera. Theres no way to even estimate without knowing the depth of field in this image.

Very true. That's why I prefaced my statement by saying I am GUESSING.
I can be a million miles off. That's the beauty of 'guessing'.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Personal attacks and off topic remarks will make their exists right about now.

Thank you.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior

What i have established is that since 1967 all ufo's/craft are 7th density,What we want to see are 3rd density craft willing to land and introduce them selves,They have tried in the past only to be shot down,I believe it was because of cold war paranoia that they were shot down.Lets pray our friends out there forgive us and give Earth another chance.

May I ask, how you learned this?

I do know they reside in a different dimension. That much I know due to what happened to me (but that's another story) but how do you know it's 7th D?

I don't mean to start pitting you against others but don't you find it sad that this knowledge isn't widely known on Earth? I mean, we know they're here. That's an absolute given. But to see people who can't even begin to embrace that concept is really quite tragic.
I don't care anymore what they think of me. Most people I know personally, know I don't lie and believe me so..............I just feel badly how left out they are. Ya know?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by alfa1

In the above screenshot, you can see a huge UFO emitting light, which can't be a sun reflection due to its odd light emitting angle.

To me it looks like other images I've seen of CCD camera overloads.
The "lines" match up perfectly 100 percent exactly in line with the image coordinates. Exactly vertical.

Edit - this type of glitch is also seen in other SDO images.

In these and many other cases, a bright spot causes vertical streaks.

edit on 23-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Then would that not mean there IS a bright object there?

That's a massive burning rock floating in space that will soon be turned into nothing by the sun.

I have never heard of a massive rock moving in close to the sun and stopping?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Great point about the CCD imaging overload!

What a lot of people don't understand is that these images we are getting are "extrapolated by computer" now. In many cases (most), they aren't based on some photo emulsion from a large telescopic lens; it's a CCD or some sensor, and there are different artifact issues.

Some of these strange "arcs or spheres" in the past have been the "difference" artifacts. The sensor is producing an image by measuring the change from the previous frame (in some situations). There are also occasionally stitching artifacts -- which more than once have produced revelations of "lost city of Atlantis" on Google Earth satellite maps, because the scans by various ships and satellites at different times get slightly different "gravity densities" due to differences in equipments and tides.

JPEG compression artifacts create these slitted "lizard eyes" on a lot of people - and that probably gave rise to some of the reptilian conspiracies.

>> It's important to know HOW the image was produced, and have experience with the types of image artifacts you are likely to see. Extrapolated images are not always going to show you exactly what is out there -- but they can achieve higher resolutions and be much more sensitive. I think we need to wait for some experts in the field to weigh in before we get too excited that everybody missed a ship the size of Venus. Sometimes it's actually Venus moving out of the field of view and the "difference" creates a ghostly dark image.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You might be 100% correct. But I can't help but recall, cavemen were positive the sound of thunder was a god getting angry because they were as smart as they believed. I'm sure if they had an ATS board, they'd get a bunch of stars for saying so too.

Being aware of time and history.....I am POSITIVE in 500 years from now we will have gotten a LOT of things incorrect. And I don't mean a little things. So I think it's best to remain humble.

Eh, that's life.
And ego.
And arrogance all wrapped up in the modern day person. We think we have great deduction and reasoning skills because we can create things

Besides....if it's been widely considered that UFOs reside in a different unfamiliar dimension then..... how is it we remotely know their functions, their behaviors or capabilities?

Just amazing.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You might be 100% correct. But I can't help but recall, cavemen were positive the sound of thunder was a god getting angry because they were as smart as they believed.

Those "cavemen" knew how their tools worked.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You might be 100% correct. But I can't help but recall, cavemen were positive the sound of thunder was a god getting angry because they were as smart as they believed.

That's my point. They knew one thing therefore they felt they knew everything. Ego does that.

Who the hell starred your post? If anything you're backing my theory my dear favorite nemesis!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That's my point. They knew one thing therefore they felt they knew everything. Ego does that.

Who the hell starred your post? If anything you're backing my theory my dear favorite nemesis!

* Shyly Raises Hand* I starred Phage.

Hey, I'm a believer of sorts (Not in this Mothership around the Sun stuff though) but I always concede a good point when I see it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What scientist thinks they know everything? If they did they wouldn't have much to do, would they? You seem to think that because they don't know everything it must mean that they know nothing.

You really think that they don't know how the sensors work? You really think they don't know what affects them and how? You really think they don't know how the imaging processing software works?

Who the hell starred your post?
Why the hell are you so concerned about stars?

edit on 7/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

* Shyly Raises Hand* I starred Phage.

Hey, I'm a believer of sorts (Not in this Mothership around the Sun stuff though) but I always concede a good point when I see it.

Ah, I was just playing when I said that. I actually dig Phage. For a day without Phage would be...........well, come to think of it?......nice actually! But he is a respectable member here and we need balance (opposition) I s'pose!

My point with the cavemen analogy is, we're going to be that caveman sooner or later. And as history repeats itself we are setting ourselves up to be very VERY wrong in our theories and logic.

Hey............ as an experiencer I already know how wrong main-stream is. Now whether that's deliberate or design it's hard to tell but it still remains true.

Thanks for posting Gut

edit on 25-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What scientist thinks they know everything? If they did they wouldn't have much to do, would they? You seem to think that because they don't know everything it must mean that they know nothing.

You really think that they don't know how the sensors work? You really think they don't know what affects them and how? You really think they don't know how the imaging processing software works?

Who the hell starred your post?
Why the hell are you so concerned about stars?

It's what scientists (and people like you) refuse to believe unless they can see it, feel it, smell it or hear it.
THAT'S where it all goes wrong. And when it might be presented, it gets dismissed because of the caveman mentality.

Aliens do NOT exist because.............(fill in the blank with any of the above choices).

The word of a person just isn't good enough when it comes to this and I can understand how that can be problematic but when at least 2 million people and MANY noted people say this is true then someone SOMEWHERE ought to officially say something.

The star comment was because it appears people thought you said something profound when in actuality you were agreeing with me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Aliens do NOT exist because.............(fill in the blank with any of the above choices).

You'll find few scientists making that statement. But what you will find is scientists explaining how their instruments work and pointing out that because someone sees something they think is a "Gigantic Mothership" it doesn't mean it is.

The star comment was because it appears people thought you said something profound when in actuality you were agreeing with me.

I was not agreeing with you. I was pointing out that your "caveman" statement did not support your case. "Cavemen" knew their tools in the same way the scientists do.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You'll find few scientists making that statement. But what you will find is scientists explaining how their instruments work and pointing out that because someone sees something they think is a "Gigantic Mothership" it doesn't mean it is.

I was not agreeing with you. I was pointing out that your "caveman" statement did not support your case. "Cavemen" knew their tools in the same way the scientists do.

Let me rephrase:

Aliens MIGHT exist, says some scientists but they are not here. Not on Earth. Not underground. Not on the Moon or next to the Sun.
Better?

Once again, your caveman statement BACKS my statement. Sorry you don't see that.
Knowing tools doesn't mean you know what exists when you can't see it regularly.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Aliens MIGHT exist, says some scientists but they are not here.

Yes. Some say they are not here.
Most say there is no evidence they are here. I agree with them.

Nonsense like this "Gigantic Mothership" is not evidence of aliens. It is evidence of an image artifact. The scientists who know how their instruments work know this. Fools (and frauds) who have no idea of how the instruments work don't deserve the attention they get and they certainly don't help your "cause".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Another object from Helioviewer.org posted recently:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabon

Another object from Helioviewer.org posted recently:

www.youtube.com...

Maybe they felt I needed help down here?

But seriously, that's interesting. Can't use the "one frame = glitch" debunk. It almost looks like a hole. But it moves. Hmmmm.
Thanks Mabon
(and aliens
)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join