It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Some crafts have been known to pop in and out of 3D in a matter of a nano-second. I'm just sharin' what I've been told. So because this appeared in one single frame, for me, it gives me more reason to consider, perhaps it moved (disappeared).

I was told Jack grew a giant beanstalk but I am yet to find any magical beans.

Did you try trading your cow? ask around;-0

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Human_Alien

Some crafts have been known to pop in and out of 3D in a matter of a nano-second. I'm just sharin' what I've been told. So because this appeared in one single frame, for me, it gives me more reason to consider, perhaps it moved (disappeared).

Some users have been known to drag oft reviewed and thoroughly debunked subjects out of their vast mental clutter and smear them all over the boards again and again. Nobody told me this, I just know it.

We wished it would only single frame the boards but alas they just go on and on. Artificially pumped up to headline status by opening multiple tabs in browser, gullibles flock to the thread like moths to a street light.

HUmna you are either very young and bored or purposely distracting many fine questioning minds from better topics on ATS. Topics where they may actually learn something if it weren't for your cheap, crass form of self aggrandizement.

Yeah arms being twisted...forced to read...help.... brilliant minds fighting...fighting...let gooooo!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This could be it. We should know soon. Check tomorrow to see if it's still there, or moved. I got to tell you it looks real to me. They are here to help I'm sure. Just in time for the London 2012. I'd check tomorrow, later tonight. Check often. If they are coming this way we should know. If it disappears: darn another mystery.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's not one of our ships! We will see you at the Olympics!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by boncho

I was told Jack grew a giant beanstalk but I am yet to find any magical beans.

Did you try trading your cow? ask around;-0

Screw that. Why wait for a vine to grow? I have a balloon, and I want that goose.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I can't remember where I saw this but it was sometime today. But they were talking about a rocket that would have solar panels of some sort that would be able to refuel itself off of other stars and anti-matter. That's what this is.

It was here...ATS
edit on 24-7-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

If we can...Why can´t "they"???...
edit on 24-7-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You are actually correct there. As his reference is talking about something that cannot be proven, but is still possible. So it's not the best definition of O's Razor.

However, I think Hawking would be right if he said that's probably not a mothership next to the sun.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Some users have been known to drag oft reviewed and thoroughly debunked subjects out of their vast mental clutter and smear them all over the boards again and again. Nobody told me this, I just know it.

We wished it would only single frame the boards but alas they just go on and on. Artificially pumped up to headline status by opening multiple tabs in browser, gullibles flock to the thread like moths to a street light.

HUmna you are either very young and bored or purposely distracting many fine questioning minds from better topics on ATS. Topics where they may actually learn something if it weren't for your cheap, crass form of self aggrandizement.

Actually, HA's linked picture is very interesting, it has hues, shadows and differing texture, how that came about no one here has even tried to explain. If the ccd was overwhelmed the point light of source it is from above and part of the structure, if indeed a structure/particle whatever, and nothing to do with the Sun as viewed. There are similies posted that all dealt with direct input of points of light from the Sun's surface, not quite the same.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

You gotta know you are setting yourself up for questioning posting a reply like this. How do you know? What is your insight? You can't come on ATS and talk in definitives and not back up your claims. Believing or having faith in something is totally different than being able to provide undisputed proof.

I'm not setting myself up for anything. You're choosing to challenge me. That's on you. Not me.
My experience has already been discussed. This is not about proving it to anyone rather it's about me knowing truer truths.

You see, I no longer believe. I know. That doesn't mean I know what we're seeing next to the Sun however.

The analogy I like to use about what you're challenging me on goes like this: I had a great dream the other night. And not being able to prove it doesn't make my dream any less intense.

Certain things just can't be shared (proved) in our limited 6-sense reality. If we were telepathic you'd know in a heartbeat I am telling the gods honest truth but alas, we're not. So extraterrestrial experiences remain unproven and my profound experience in 1997 is one of them yet thousands of people believe me and that's all I need

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This is a forum. Not a lecture hall. You want to learn?.......go outside and study nature.

I am 53 years old and lead a great life. I am blessed in many ways.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaptownBrown

I am still waiting for a clear image of an actual UFO. We have super cameras these days...and still not one single solitary UFO pic. That, plus the fact that most UFO's are military test planes. It is beneficial for the military to keep us thinking that maybe these are visitors from Mars or something...as long as we don't question it being military in nature.

May I remind you there have been no clear photo of a spirit, Jesus or God.

Trust me, Billy Meiers photos are real. Scouts honor. But because they are TOO good, some feel it's a hoax. So my friend, there's just no winning. Everyone needs their own experience. That's how this dilemma can get resolved.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

reply to post by FlySolo

For the last time.......I know ALIEN crafts are real. That much I know. So because of this insight, I automatically pause at questionable photos.

I am very careful not to assume anything away to fit our paradigm anymore. I am the bi-product of a supernatural event that changed the way I view 'life'.

I don't recall reading about your experience, but I would like to. If you will point me where I can find it I'd appreciate it.

I notice you use the word "supernatural" and that evokes thoughts of the spiritual or extradimensional realms as does your mention of the experiences of the contactees.

Which of the contactees seem to have the most credence in your opinion? The reason I ask that is I'm rather fascinated with the subject. A lot of trickery in that arena, but sometimes trickery on one hand doesn't negate actual experiences on the other...if that makes sense. The realm of "The Trickster" so to speak.

Can we rule out an extradimensional aspect of the UFO phenomena? I don't think we can.

I've mentioned it in several posts in the past but I don't have an actual thread on it. Maybe I will make one.

I've had the pleasure of speaking with Betty Hill and she came off like a very reasonable, rational and believable person. So her (their) story is one of top credit. And of course, Travis Walton. I haven't met him but from what I've ascertained, he's a real stand up guy with a real believable story. Lie detectors have 'proven' that.

I used the word supernatural because I didn't want to use 'abduction'. That seems to put certain people on attack and into a frenzy. But that's what I had and it took 5 years to realize that's what happened.

No one initially wants this. The human instinct is to justify it, rationalize it, deny it, fight it and bury it.
In retrospect, I cannot imagine my life without that experience. Life as we are taught is quite dull. And death is so final. But I am here to tell you, that could NOT be further from the truth. Truth being the real reality of what's going on. Humans are like clueless zombies and it's very sad and frustrating but things ARE changing.

Thanks for your interest and I'll think about posting a thread soon. Stay well my friend

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This is a forum. Not a lecture hall. You want to learn?.......go outside and study nature.

I am 53 years old and lead a great life. I am blessed in many ways.

Okay Human, I can live with that. I think I will go outside and walk my dog. Sorry about getting your age wrong. I am almost the same. But really? We have been over this ground before...

Please stop bringing CCD Image Artifacts and CON-jecturing everyone that maybe... one day... it'll be real...

Look at all the aileeeennnsss!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

go back to sniffing jocks. oops

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Seems like some people have never used a camera, film or otherwise. The vertical lines are clearly a CCD overload artifact that anyone can get on any cd cam. As for the object, you should see what happens during a CME -- millions of 'ufos' streaking this way and that.

Some here say they want people to think for themselves and not have others tell them what to think, yet they then proceed to do just that--tell others what to think. Others appreciate the postings of these artifacts, and claim lurkers like them. I'm a lurker and I don't appreciate having to plow through so much nonsense to find the gem in the garbage -- as in 'GIGO' [Garbage in, garbage out].

Is there a way to block posts so I don't have to scroll through the 'noise' to get to the 'signal'? I could easily prune off about 60 to 70 percent this way and still enjoy the 'signal' ones.

guyx

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MommyWoman

You want proof of ET visitation, or at the very least, anomalous activity in our skies? Visit this youtube channel: AnonymousFO. Watch some of the Best UFO Videos of 'Month' 'Year'. A good amount of gems there.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Lets change this now can we?
Can we start calling it a Brother ship for once.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I am still waiting for a clear image of an actual UFO. We have super cameras these days...and still not one single solitary UFO pic. That, plus the fact that most UFO's are military test planes. It is beneficial for the military to keep us thinking that maybe these are visitors from Mars or something...as long as we don't question it being military in nature.

Trust me, Billy Meiers photos are real. Scouts honor. But because they are TOO good, some feel it's a hoax. So my friend, there's just no winning. Everyone needs their own experience. That's how this dilemma can get resolved.

Trust you? Because you are so certain? Give us a break.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the lead, but almost all the yt stuff is crap also. I've been around the net for 25 years, I used to post on usenet, which most here have never even heard of. And I don't need proof of the ETH, the early researchers have already done that. See McDonald, Keyhoe, Ruppelt, Sturrock, Haines, Bluebook special report 14, etc.

On usenet, it was simple to just block the nonsense posters and be left with some interesting and informative reading. Unfortunately, comcast decided to drop usenet some years back, though there's s till a few free servers out there but very limited in their groups.

guyx

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Trust you? Because you are so certain? Give us a break.

Don't give yourself so much self-importance for.... I clearly wasn't posting to you.

Having a difference of opinion is one thing. But being mean-spirited about it shows lack of integrity that makes a person a good one. I feel sad for you. I would hate to go through life so resentful.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join