It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Cover-Up? FBI Theater attack warning removed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

[VIDEO] Cover-Up? FBI Theater attack warning removed

www.presstv.ir

It appears the FBI attempted to remove from the Internet a warning from 2 months ago that US theaters would be attacked.
FBI document showing a terrorist warning issued on May 17, 2012 to watch out for possible attacks at American theaters disappears from the internet after a gunman opened fire early on Friday at a suburban Denver movie theater, leaving 12 people dead and scores others injured.
A new video posted on the YouTube claims that a PDF document warning FBI on passable attacks on US theaters has been removed from the internet minutes after it was put on the Facebook
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If anyone of our members has noticed the original posting of the warning, we would all appreciate some confirmation.

It is not that I doubt the story, I think we all would just like to know if this is true.

There are some who would post such stories to make themselves more relevent without real rguard to the truth.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I posted it in my OP in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add: I will say I had to jump through proverbial hoops to find it so I would say it is systematically being removed.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Don't buy into it. They just want you to think that terrorists might be involved. Just like Condi's memo prior to 911. Just another case of look over here while we blow s#!t up over here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They also have warnings on attacks in malls, people have been shot in malls... Connecting dots that dont need to be connected here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Speaking of prior warnings. I vaguely remember a few weeks back or so someone on ATS posting a false flag warning for either 7/19 or 7/20. But now I can't seem to find it. Anyone remember that one?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
Speaking of prior warnings. I vaguely remember a few weeks back or so someone on ATS posting a false flag warning for either 7/19 or 7/20. But now I can't seem to find it. Anyone remember that one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks for the confirmation.

It can't hurt to be cautious and suspiciuos about lot of what you find on the web today.

I am a natural skeptic, from some lessons I learned the hard way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We cant state for certain there was a cover up but as I was taught when I was young, there is no smoke without fire

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes it was planned and anything that indicated so will be shut down, censored or removed.
Proof -Cops will beat you death for questiong a ticket and the fact that this deranged killer was taken without a scratch screams it was staged from the get go.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
From his demeanor in court, I can't help but wonder if he was on "something" during the past few weeks.

Isn't there a history of med students signing up on various " experimental studies" ??

Yea, I know. Some body trying to start a new conspiracy theory.

No. I am just asking some questions which may help to explain a part of the "why".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I looked at the original warning not long ago, I'm actually a little stunned this really happened. I've often come across threads claiming articles were on the FBI website and then they were removed, but I always assumed it was a clever mock up, and never paid much attention. How ever someone did post a link to the site, with the warning in question right after the shooting happened and it was there.

top topics

join