It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More LIES of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists exposed...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You are making no sense whatsoever now. You acknowledge the gov't controls what's on display at the Smithsonian. That means the Smithsonian is uniquely qualified to obtain a real component of the WTC from the government for display, doesn't it?

No, it means that if the Government hands the Smithsonian a hunk of steel and says it is from WTC, then the Smithsonian will accept the Government's word for it. Now, that display you saw may actually be from WTC, but you can bet that if the Government gives a piece of the WTC to the Smithsonian for display, they will not hand over evidence to contradict the official story.

To say that one piece of steel on display at the Smithsonian is evidence of no thermite is like handing your insurance company a sparkplug to prove you are not at fault in an auto accident.
edit on 24-7-2012 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

First, so that I can take your analysis seriously, could you show on a structural print where that piece of steel was located in the undamaged building.
Second, would you provide your resume' showing your experience in analyzing mechanisms of structural steel failure scenarios.
Third, could you provide your educational history showing degrees awarded in the field of structural engineering.
Fourth, could you provide an in-depth explanation of just what caused the building to fail when it is on record that the construction manager has stated the structure was designed to withstand multiple impacts of planes similar in size to the one alleged to have crashed into the building.

Thanks.
edit on 24-7-2012 by baboogdi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by baboogdi because: Added video

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Dave you're hardcore, I went to Tahiti on my vacation.

I agree with you though the 9/11 forum was starting to get boring.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How do we know the metal was shipped off? Did anyone see the ships being loaded? How did this story come about?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What? What do you mean? It is well reported.

CJ

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Brilliant analogy. I'm still laughing. It's so true.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by crawdad1914

OK, whatever. So what's your operating theory here then? It must be an inside job because real terrorist would have aimed lower? What time shall we start the new investigation? And whats with all this expert pilot stuff? Sounds stupid. These guys managed to hit some of the largest manmade objects on Earth with a plane. Don't exatcly have to be the Red Baron to do that.

They had the wrong guy flying the plane in NYC.

Hani Hanjour would hit the ground floor without a problem.

edit on 25-7-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The temperatures needed to turn steel into rubber are far higher than what's needed to destroy DNA.

Unless of course you think the DNA evidence withstood the initial explosion, cascaded down to the street and was found by a DNA expert.

But no your right, in your perfect world a steel building can burn at such extreme temperatures that it fails AND the DNA evidence is still there for you to examine.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I will take the actually firefighters words over a disinfo agent any day.

They were willing to put their lives on the line to save others, and
the biggest thing in their favor, they were actually there that day.

The government lying and breaking the law is not a "new" event,
in fact it often seems to be more common then them telling the truth.

Even 6 of the 9-11 commission members said it was a cover up.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
very interesting photos. IF the government were to have been part of an inside job then they wouldn't put a piece of steel in the smithsonian that would back up any theories of a government conspiracy (showing marks of cutter charges etc.).
the conspiracy is based on physics and the speed of which the 3 buildings collapsed.
all i can say is watch architects for 9/11 blueprint for truth, amazingly i don't consider it to be a conspiracy film (it never really points a finger at anyone) it simply lays out why the collapses are not "natural" and why they are "controlled".

This is exactly correct, ppl in the buildings were hurt by explosions from below
before the planes hit the building.

Several firefighters have talked about explosions from below.

There have been plenty of conspiracies that turned out to be true.

COINTELPRO, REX84, Operation Garden Plot, Operation Northwoods,
Project Sign, Project Grudge, Project Bluebook, and so on....

This is just another USS Liberty, and or Gulf of Tonkin.

Another false flag, and both of those have been exposed.

done and done.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

That smashed air phone takes the cake! Proof that an airplane crashed and people died! Who cares about finding the engines or bodies or blood or anything! That would have actually been a better analogy than my micro droplet of blood comment I made... A smashed phone is real evidence that the official story is true, beyond a doubt!

BTW, I was unaware that there was ever a theory that there were no air phones, honestly.

Also in line with this path of logic is the fact that the tail section
of almost every crash survives largely intact.

Photos taken around the pentagon showed no tail section.

The engine that was said to be from the plane that crashed into the pentagon
later turned out to be the wrong size.

Also those engines had serial numbers, and they were in the maintenance records
for the aircraft that was suppose to have hit the pentagon.

Needless to say the serial numbers on the wrong sized engine did not match.

The whole story is full of holes, and that is why 6 of the 9-11 commission members
think there was a cover up.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

CJ

What is the source of the story that the remains of the WTC have been shipped off to China? Well reported by whom?

Oh nvm, found it

www.china.org.cn...

So, yeah I guess that one isnt a lie after all. What is up to debate, is wether the ammount shipped hurt investigations or not.

But New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg insisted there are better ways to study the tragedy of September 11. "If you want to take a look at the construction methods and the design, that's in this day and age what computers do," said Bloomberg, a former engineering major. "Just looking at a piece of metal generally doesn't tell you anything."

So I guess this LIE of the truthers is not a LIE after all.

Also interesting bit of history. The Smithsonian was originally built to receive artifacts which were to recovered from an expedition to the center of the earth, which never materialized obviously.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Also in line with this path of logic is the fact that the tail section
of almost every crash survives largely intact.

Ok then - almost. Not always - almost.

Photos taken around the pentagon showed no tail section.

Well, then that nicely confirms your "almost" statement. Nice work.

The engine that was said to be from the plane that crashed into the pentagon
later turned out to be the wrong size.

"Said" by persons who have a vested interest in conspiracy theories.

Also those engines had serial numbers, and they were in the maintenance records
for the aircraft that was suppose to have hit the pentagon.

And?

Needless to say the serial numbers on the wrong sized engine did not match.

Oh really? Would you care to document this assertion? Or should we just accept your unbias declaration?

The whole story is full of holes, and that is why 6 of the 9-11 commission members
think there was a cover up.

No they don't. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

well, i thought (and i was wrong) that "debunkers" are either extremely dishonest or extremely dumb people. we can clearly see that "debunkers" can be honest and intelligent... too bad it's only when it suits them. i guess that makes them dishonest in the end after all, eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
No they don't. Sorry.

debunkers' "logic", eh? you've got to admire it (even if it is for all the wrong reasons). lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ritualmurders911

debunkers' "logic", eh? you've got to admire it (even if it is for all the wrong reasons). lol.

No, no - that's called "reality". That is to say, things that exist outside of your thought process. "Logic" is a thought process. I realize that you may confuse the stuff going on in your head with what is actually happening in the real world, but it is very important to keep the two things separate.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

CJ

What is the source of the story that the remains of the WTC have been shipped off to China? Well reported by whom?

Oh nvm, found it

www.china.org.cn...

So, yeah I guess that one isnt a lie after all. What is up to debate, is wether the ammount shipped hurt investigations or not.

But New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg insisted there are better ways to study the tragedy of September 11. "If you want to take a look at the construction methods and the design, that's in this day and age what computers do," said Bloomberg, a former engineering major. "Just looking at a piece of metal generally doesn't tell you anything."

So I guess this LIE of the truthers is not a LIE after all.

Also interesting bit of history. The Smithsonian was originally built to receive artifacts which were to recovered from an expedition to the center of the earth, which never materialized obviously.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

I'm certainly not trying to start a debate. I just want to ask if you really believe this? Those hundreds of ground workers at ground zero were searching for bodies. The ones removing the debris from the area were getting paid to do a job. I'm sure it wasn't the first thought on their minds to search every single scrap of debris for signs, nor would they probably even know what to look for.

You can't NOT know that when you truthers introduce outrageous claims like "the world trade center was nuked" (what that you or the last guy I responded to?) you ARE trying to start a debate, whether you fully understand you're doing it or not. As for the ground workers, everyone was searching for bodies, not just emergency services. In Joel Meyerowitz' book "Aftermath" he documents a case where a woman operating an excavator dug up human remains, and emergency personnel wanted to remove it without fanfare. Up until that point they only covered police and firefighter victims with flags, but she covered the remains with the bucket of her excavator and refused to move it unless they give that victim a flag as well. After that point, every victim found was given a flag.

Unless someone can show why the drivel Alex Jones is spewing isn't just the hallucinations of a lunatic, I'm necessarily going to need to believe the people who were actually there, rather than him.

Let me ask you this? Why were GPS trackers placed on every single truck sent to drop off debris at Fresh Kills? Trucks that didn't have them, but were now suddenly required at $1000 a pop to have them? If it was just trash that had to be removed, it seems odd.

I have no idea, but is researching such a thing really an attempt to discover the truth behind the 9/11 attack,or is it really grasping at straws in desperation from not having any real tangible evidence of impropriety? It seems to be about the same level of low importance as arguing how many vending machines in the towers sold potato chips vs Doritos.

And in regards to the "hundreds of photos that show no sign of sabotage".... do a google image search for "wtc steel cut" and see what comes up. Of course I know that the pictures of the cut steel will somehow be explained as "cut after the fact".

Since such a Google quote will ALSO uncover a multitude of photos of steel workers actually cutting steel at ground zero, that explanation is a safe bet to make...or are you insisting that every single piece of cut steel needs to have an actual steel worker standing next to it in the photograph for you to believe it was cut by a steel worker? Or are you saying that every photographer should have photographed the steel being cut by a steel worker for the benefit of you conspiracy theorists?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
If one floor fails the others do fail. They were build to take up to 2000% of their load, so they could take quite a bit of extra weight. So one floor could take the weight of up to 20 floors.

Where do you get that figure from? I've looked high and low for the load bearing capabilities of each floor and didn't see it.

The only figure I've seen was 4x their own weight, and that came from you truthers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join