It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More LIES of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists exposed...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It was destroyed by the mechanical forces of the collapse crashing down upon it and it lost its structural integrity in turn specifically because it was a box column, not a solid column.

These are box columns.

You really expect us to believe that that puny, thin piece of metal in your OP was a load bearing component?

edit on 23-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Who is, you people?

Interestingly enough that's one of the reasons I don't frequent the 911 forums all that much anymore. Too much hate and vitriol for no reason.

I don't care how much steel has been shipped anywhere really. What I care about is somebody coming to these board and claiming that they now know without a doubt that 911 happened exactly how the government claimed..

While using a museum piece and 2 or 3 photos as evidence.

It's just poor form.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

That smashed air phone takes the cake! Proof that an airplane crashed and people died!

It proves that the OS is true just like this picture proves that bin Laden's body was dumped in ocean

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
6 floors out of 110 floors were on fire (500 degrees Celsius according to NIST).
90 % of the material was not combustible (concrete, glass, steel).
95 % of the material in the tower was cool (beside the 6 floors).

Then it collapsed

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What makes you think a collapse brought on by thermite and/or explosives automatically rules out mechanical forces?

I was never given a question, however, the point I am trying to make here is that this piece of metal would have sustained equally extensive damage using either theory of explaining the collapse. Therefore, your conclusion of these damaged columns being proof of the official story is simply not accurate.

Then again, IMHO, arguing over details such as this leads absolutely nowhere. 9/11 was carried out because of the military industrial complex. Since a large enough part of US economy is based on defense and military production, being without an immediate threat or conflict, the US economy would slow to a point where it would generate negative GDP growth, which is something that would cause far more complications and hardships than 9/11 ever could have.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
3) ...and before you say it, the claim I'm a sinister secret agent posting doctored photos as disinformation IS A LIE. Any single one of you can go to the Smithsonian Museum of American History and see this display yourself and take your own photos. Admission is even free.

Of course you are not a secret agent, because it is not a secret to many in this forum who you are

It may sound strange, but I agree that there are a lot of lies of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. And it is more dangerous, that the lie of the officials, because it is not so obvious.

Someone already said what was in my mind: "carefully selected"...
You will have difficulties to prove something by bringing up something filtered by supposed culprit.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

You rock!!!
I love this piece of photographic evidence!!
Dern near killt me choking on my coffee.
This is my problem with alot of "facts" that we are presented.
Trust me, these are real...

Although I have to admit your photo is the first piece of real evidence of the OBL story, I'm SOLD!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Where did all this go to??

Was shipped to Fresh Kills on Staten Island where was sorted and examined

Every scrap, every speck of dust was sent there to be examined for clues, human remains and personal effects

In some places, the sets of three parallel beams held together by steel spandrels, which framed the twin towers' windows and gave the buildings much of their strength, were twisted up like spring rolls. One 30-foot I-beam, made of steel six inches thick, was curved almost like a racetrack. Another huge I-beam had somehow been twisted so violently that it resembled a giant double helix. Mr. Kelman struggled for a comparison in the tangible world. ''It's like a licorice twist,'' he said finally.

www.nysm.nysed.gov...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Do you people really not have a clue ? There is tons of the stuff at hangar 17 JFK. Many items have been shipped round the country to form the basis of 9/11 memorials.

There are a number of 911 memorial featuring steel recovered from the WTC in this part of NJ

www.northjersey.com...

Our town would to have one too except mayor is an assh*le......

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have to say, while I'm sceptical of any theories surrounding the events on 9/11, those pictures in no way disproves any possible conspiracy theories. Those columns could just as easily have been destroyed from the weight of the collapse or from the hand of a giant, these pictures prove - nor disprove - nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Was shipped to Fresh Kills on Staten Island where was sorted and examined

Every scrap, every speck of dust was sent there to be examined for clues, human remains and personal effects

"Every scrap and every spec of dust examined" except examining for explosives!

They obviously were not very thorough.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Maxella, that was a great touch of comedy genius you injected into the thread there!

Absolutely brilliant!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Terminal Velocity

There's already too much personal commentary in this thread, some of which seems calculated to disrupt discussion.

Let's please just stick to the topic, whatever our views, and leave the sniping and insults for middle school, where they belong.

Also, I don't recommend any more "shill" comments by anyone in any way, shape or form, because they indicate unsuitability for membership and may result in immediate account termination without warning.

So let's not.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Is it not possible that the explosives and such were located in the basement and that these examples were from one of the upper stories? Wouldn't that mean that this would be relatively untouched from the explosives and thermite that would have eaten away at the base of the building?

I mean, you knock out the bottom, the rest comes down too.... The entire building and its' structure do not need to be coated in their entirety in thermite and laced with explosives to get it to collapse... There would be examples of what you're suggesting in this case.

So, this doesn't prove anything, just that you're quick to jump the gun and call people liars.

Would you not say, looking at every video you can find, that the Towers collapsed from the impact points ?

You would think that was blindingly obvious - and it's been twelve yrs for it to sink in - but no, they are still coming out with bombs in the basement, freefall speeds, disintegrator beams, holograms, cruise missiles, super nano thermate and god knows what else.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

Maybe should talk to the local bomb squad personnel - the bomb techs from our local sheriff department
spent 3 weeks at the site doing search and rescue and body recovery

I;ve talked to the squad commander and several members about their experiences - no bomb components

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Dave, what you have shown is hardly enough to talk about......
there were thousands of TONs of steel that nobody got to see, let alone analyze......
The pitance of your smithsonian beams IS laughable......
THere IS NO other explanation to fit all the facts but controlled demo....
Truthfully ,everyone thinks you are either a goverment shill, buddy, or you are in denial.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ah that museum very suprised that they never lost them or dumped them of barges at sea .they have never covered up anything honest i
ps dont mention the giants we cant find them
the plot thickens

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wow.. Why on earth didn't someone go to the Smithsonian sooner and solve this before? Here we've been debating this for years now and the evidence is right there on that little ass display in a museum.

Bravo, chief. Good sleuthing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join