It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Time For Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Something is wrong with the world. It seems somewhere along the way we became diseased. We have developed a sick society. Wars destroy innocent lives, the media spreads lies, bankers manipulate the markets, lawyers acquire vast wealth from injustice, politicians ignore the people, and most humans are merely zombies walking around soullessly and aimlessly in a shopping mall searching for object that will make them "happy". Who benefits from all this? What if it's all being orchestrated from the back rooms of secret societies to promote the agenda of a global 'elite'? Privileged secret societies such as skull and bones and the bilderburg group have immense influence in our society. Here is how we are kept under control of a small but vastly powerful group:
The world is ruled by a small group of individuals that make up the ownership class. Their goal is to lay their hands on as much money as they can, acquire permanent power for themselves and their family, and to have as much fun as possible at our expense. Instead of fighting amongst each other, they cooperate because there are enough slaves to share between all of them.

The world is controlled by a global elite of about 6,000 members. Most of them are male and the average age is 60. 2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth. 1100 billionaires own twice as much money as the poorest 2.5 billion people. The world's 50 biggest financial institutions control one third of the world's wealth. the 250 biggest corporations generate one third of the world's total GDP.
Source: "The Superclass and the World They are Making" by David Rothkopf.
Few of the ownership class are elected officials, and those that are elected, have the election rigged in their favor. (think George W. Bush in 2000) They live in exclusive gated communities far from the people they control. They are educated at the finest of private schools, and get into the finest of colleges. Most of them inherit their wealth and status. They rely on family connections. Despite their greed, they are often highly religious.
Goldman Sachs: "We are performing god's work."
They control everything and produce a society of obedient, submissive slaves and zombie consumers who will not resist. The ownership class consists of the following: Top politicians, top military, the super rich, media moguls, religious leaders, leaders of intelligence agencies, leading entrepreneurs, and top bankers. Here are a few organizations that serve the ownership class: Freemasons, Priesthood of AMEN, Lucifer's web, brotherhood of the shadows, Skull and Bones, Bullingdon club, and the thule and vril societies. These organizations control politics, media, education, economy, and the law. They manipulate us to buy into their vision. The "Brotherhood of the Shadows" is conducting research on the human genome, robots, DNA, and AI. Aren;t you afraid of what they are up to? Then resist these organizations.
How did they get to where they are now? With the help of aliens, population reduction, and RFID Chips? Or with more lucrative methods? The best slave is the one who thinks he is free. Democracy, free market capitalism, psychology, sausage and tv, religions, legal systems, and conspiracy theories.
Demockracy is for all the fools who think they have a genuine choice. The candidates are carefully chosen. Usually major propaganda events are enough, but if they are unsuccessful, then they usually resort to rigging elections. Like George W. Bush in 2000.

If elections changed anything, they would be forbidden!
- Tucholsky
Free market capitalism is favored by the elites as it enables them to exploit the world's resources. Thanks to bankers system of flat money and interest we are brought into a state of dependency and perpetual debt. Our life goal has become the acquisition of colorful pieces of paper bearing long serial numbers. These have become the daily gods we worship. Psychology lies at the root of all systems of human interaction. Our rulers are dominant extraverts, serving only their own interests. Modern education systems help to produce broken, unambitious, obedient office workers and consumers. The ownership class bypass state education, sending their children to the best private schools. Cinema, t.v., radio, computers, shopping malls, etc. serve only two purposes: To keep us distracted and to supply more profit to the elite. When we are sitting mindlessly in front of a tv or buying useless junk, we lose the desire and ability to resist lies, injustice, and oppression. The mainstream religions are ridiculous. They reject modern scientific discoveries and are all about controlling their followers. They haven't made the world a better place, even though they have had thousands of years to do so. They are keen on holy wars that bring nothing but blood shed and horror. They force us to live and behave in certain ways, denying our individuality. They force us to live life on our knees, bowing to their invisible gods. A true religion should unify humanity, not drive us into conflict. These religions have failed, it's time they became extinct. The legal systems purpose is to protect the interests of the elite. Corrupt judges and lawyers ensure that everything runs smoothly for the ownership class. Many conspiracy theories are created and spread by people like alex jones to distract from the truth. Instead of fighting the global elite, bloggers waste their time writing about events that will never happen. The 6000 members of the ownership class are human and their blood is red. Look at what happened when Don Berslusconi was attacked. Was he revealed as a reptillian shape shifter? These people are not divine beings, they are con artists. The Old World Order say, just as the "heroes" of Ayn Rand's repellent book Atlas Shrugged did, that they will abandon us to our fate if we do not give them all they demand. They say they will withdraw to some hidden paradise, a valley in the mountains, where they will live as gods. They say we will be unable to cope without their unique "gifts", without their "inspiring" leadership.
We say, Be Gone! Go to your fantasy valley. You are nothing without the people.We will serve ourselves, not them. We will lead ourselves. We have no need of them. We will share the rewards of our endeavours. We will not line their pockets any longer.The people are the rightful rulers of this world, not the Power Elite. The people have talent and quality in abundance. It's time for the people to free themselves. Now is the time to free the world of these tyrants that have ruled for far too long. Democracy has failed. Meritocracy is the answer.
learn more here: An Introduction To Meritocracy Have a close look at "Star Trek". That's what our future should look like. Abolish the world religions that enslave us. Work on yourself and on improving the world to get closer to the state of gnosis. Only then can you truly find god. Today the master/slave dialectic rules. Tomorrow, the round table of meritocracy will crush the hierarchical pyramid, where the evil elite sit at the apex. Society would be much more harmonious if the government actually cared about people. Most of us are cowards, following the orders of our controls. Are we going to surrender to 6,000 old geezers? We are 6 BILLION! We don't need to take this any longer. The time of liberation is at hand. The Ownership Class

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I would like to propose that the members of ATS come together to begin this global uprising. Many others are working to spread a similar message. Change is coming soon. It’s only a matter of when and will it be for better or for worse? What will you do to defeat the oppressors who run our world? Read a few articles on the internet and nod your head, then go back to whatever you were doing before? The world changes because people make it change. Tragically, there are few genuine "changers" out there: people who make things happen, people who actually do things. One of the most depressing aspects of the human race is that so many people are so passive. Sure, they complain until they're blue in the face when they're sitting in a bar ventilating to their friends, but what do they actually do to make a difference? All the pillars of Western society are in decline. Mainstream religion has failed to deliver a world of which anyone can be proud. The combination of free market capitalism and democracy has brought the world to the brink of financial ruin. Respect for politicians, bankers, lawyers, media moguls, businessmen is at an all time low. The Ownership class have failed and the failure can no longer be concealed. Their army and police wait in the wings to impose the will of the Power Elite, but the people are losing their fear. The internet permits global communication. New ideas can cross the planet in seconds. Viral campaigns can change human consciousness. At the moment, the internet is used for many frivolous, disconnected reasons, but that can all change. Let’s come together, not only as members of ATS, but as human beings.
I would like to suggest that we, the people of ATS, begin by organizing protest, perhaps starting a petition on change.org. Spread the word to as many as you can. Lets do something bold in resistance to the ownership class. I myself do not have all the answers. It is up to everyone. Let your ideas be heard. I for one, believe that meritocracy is the answer. You live in a time where you have the opportunity to do something that could benefit all of humanity for thousands of years to come. Or you can ignore this post and go back to living your zombie consumerist life, in hopes that someone will save you. Save yourselves. Let’s come together and save each other. Do not just read this article and give up like many of us have no doubt done in the past. ( including myself). It’s time for real change. One group of intelligent, energetic, determined people could seize the intellectual high ground via the internet and set the agenda for the future…light the touchpaper that brings a bright new dawn to the world. They could create a new religion to inspire the world, a new political party to replace the corrupt and failed parties of the present, a new psychological understanding of humanity to ensure that each and every person is treated as an individual and that their talents are maximised. A new world. A new life. A new dawn. A new humanity.

The future is ours…if we choose to seize it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
you choose the perfect avatar because speaking your kind of truth puts a bullseye on you my friend some topics are ABOVE TOP SECRET.............................................good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

My avatar is a monad. I consider it the image of god.. The essence of existence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a single point represents god kinda small wouldn't god (if exists) be humanoid of some sort I mean we are made in it's image ?

but in all your words you did bring up some good points but to put yourself out there as a leader in any revolution puts a bullyeye on you. You must realize this....................................

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I do not fear the possibilities of me being targeted. If revolution is to occur some people must pay the price.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality." - Michael Ellner

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman

My avatar is a monad. I consider it the image of god.. The essence of existence.

That's so funny because it's also a symbol we Freemasons (IE controlling elite) use.

...there is, or ought to be, represented in every regular and well-governed Lodge a certain "point within a circle," the point representing an individual brother, the circle the boundary-line of his conduct beyond which he is never to suffer his prejudices or passions to betray him.

Duncan's Ritual

In going round this circle, we necessarily touch upon these two lines, as well upon the Holy Scriptures, and while p. 54 a Mason keeps himself circumscribed within their precepts it is impossible that he should materially err.

ibid.

Sorry to disappoint, but Freemasons are on the receiving side of the NWO too.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The symbol was first used by the illuminati, then when the illuminati formed the freemasons, the symbol was incorporated in with it. It has a different meaning for the illuminated.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
why pay any price? why put yourself out there? the most successful revolutions don't require a single shot. Just an idea who's time has come or a truth that cannot be denied.................

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I haven't called for any violence.. If revolution can occur peacefully then i am all for it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

I say hell yeah! We are just sitting here taking it all. We have become afraid to do anything as a society. We are led to whatever they want to lead us to. Why dont we take a stand to say enough is enough already. Level the playing field and put "joe the plumber" in as president. Is it because someONE person has to start and lead the way. Arent we ALL fed up with the lies and corruption. Im with you friend,stand up everybody and voice yourselves. Can we successfully oust our current govt. We the people right...????

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

Unfortunately, the two of us can't do this alone. We must work to spread the message, wake the people up, and organize protest. Most people, i am sure, have read my post and ignored it. You, on the other hand, appear to be the only one bold enough to stand up for what you believe in. I am disappointed in the others who have read what i have to say, and ignored it.

Spread the message of meritocracy, spread the truth about the ownership class.. once people awaken and realize the truth we will be capable of overthrowing this ownership class. Remember, it's only about 6,000 of them. If enough people get behind the movement, it will be successful, and then it will spread like wildfire.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think by now it is well and truly common knowledge that something is wrong with the world.

I think there is no more need for this factor to be rubbed in, because it is doing more harm than good. I think it would be more beneficial to give people constructive ideas they can follow to better their lives.

e.g. the writer of this op could change the way of promoting the idea that the ‘elite’ is educated at the ‘finest’ schools to ‘the ruling scum’ educate themselves at ‘universities that are pits of vipers’ and have infiltrated the global education system with their manipulative agenda that render some to exploit and most others to be exploited who in turn exploit someone else.

We could stick to the proper use of our language and keep words like ‘elite’ to address ‘the best group’, who are truly the best - and not for ‘world rulers, high society, aristocracy, the richest, the group that has domination on their mind’!

We must open our eyes, ears, heart and gut very carefully to notice what works against us.

Inspirational videos might just be used by ignorant subjects either to deceive us further or meaning well but falling into the trap of indirectly harming the harmed even more.

In my opinion the clip “the ownership class” does sound too full of traps to me. it could have left me easily down and depressed. Phrases like
“if America reduced its military spending to ……. it would save $560 billion dollars……..that could be invested instead in education and making America the smartest nation on earth”
“no one in their right mind supports the war in ……….”
“you have no choices, they own you” “they don’t care about you at all”

These are suggestions that leave me nicely impotent. Slogans that make me feel just as down and depressed as the actions of those whom the video would like me to wake up to.

How would I know how to reduce military spending……… etc etc. What kind of choices do I have? I am a slave.......... etc etc.

The video goes on
“the last thing they want is an educated population that doesn’t take any # anymore” “of course there’s an easy way around the problem. A nation should be in charge of its own banks.”

And how exactly are we going to do that. Without that empowerment the very good-meaning statement makes me feel powerless, just as desired by those who bath in the title ‘the elite’.

The speaker goes on
“Isn’t it time we implement real people power? - they don’t give a f about you, they don’t care about you at all, at all, at all…….” so the clip ends - no direction as to how to do any of the suggestions for improvement - which therefore leaves the majority of listeners in worse pain with a reinforced self believe of being clueless and useless.

Isn’t it time to stop repeating “yes I know how it works, they are doing it to me, this is how they do it and I can’t do nothing about it.”

Wouldn’t it be good to stop fooling and distracting ourselves near constantly with cheap amusements and hardly fair entertainment that helps to not feel the pain of the wrong for a short time; fooling with half-hearted silly distractions and over emphasized games that get people comfortable as to escape from tackling the issues that would set us free; use the time to figure out constructive solutions to these difficult issues, or just to chat with a friend or neighbour, to promote true comfort?!

The more we get involved with ‘the vipers’ by passive consent the more difficult it will be to break the cycle.

And the cycle will be broken because life, existence, the world, consciousness, creation does care.

Open your hearts! Make true powerful love your attitude! Stop whinging, taking advantage of others and suppressing your better knowing! Be generous and giving! Be strong and diligent within yourselves!

I call on the op and other talented and inspiring writers with well meaning agendas to be more precise with their suggestions (after all we are copy cats, learn best from examples).

You can do it!

How exactly am I a beacon of light!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by applecore

I decided to create this thread so that i could inform people what i know, and to uplift people to join me in revolution. I do not have all the answers, that is why i am requesting the help of the people on ATS. we can all come together and successfully uprise, it will only take a small percentage of us ( around 10%). At that point it will spread like wildfire and everyone will be joining in. There are too many people writing articles about this, and even more reading these articles, but no one takes action. It is time to take action.
But, i can not do this on my own. I need the help of people on ATS, join me in revolution.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

In Freemasonry the symbol is interpreted however the individual mason interprets it. To me it represents the monad, the circumscribed passions and recently I learned about the Kabbalah concept of Tzimtzum (sp?) where there was no room for God to create Universe, so he withdrew into himself, creating space in which to smash the clay jars.

Sorry to detract from your thread.

BTW, It IS about time for a revolution. One way or another. I applaud your OP.

new topics

top topics

join