It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Just curious if you performed an evp session to see if you could capture voices? Or, if you set up a video camera in the hallway throughout the day when everyone is away or at night while everyone sleeps? If so, did you capture anything?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

No, but after all of this we sure are thinking about it!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity I just did the ghost radar thing, and it said over a period of about two minutes, "be private British hung met" if this actually works, and Im not sure if it does or anything, maybe "met" could actually be "me" instead?
edit on 14-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

edit on 15-8-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That's weird, what with the whole thing where people were saying maybe he had been hung in a wood, which you said was the only thing there before your house was built. The ghost app could also mean he was a private in B company or something. If he is going to all this trouble showing himself then i don't think it will mean private in the privacy way. I'm gonna have to get me a ghost app soon, your message is practically a sentence instead of the random words i usually associate with the app.
Maybe you could see what things happened in your area in the colonial battles with England.

edit on 15/8/12 by transubstantiation because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well done OP thoughout this entire thread, thus far.

Please, if you have the time someday, between homework, classes, wrestling, family time (and ATS) stop by your local historical society and take them a copy of this photo. There is a chance that someone may recognize this "person," especially folks who look at a lot of historical photos from your area. I know this was discussed pages ago, but it is one more step in possibly identifying this person. They may also have history about anything that may have occurred in the woods where your home was built in the distant past that may be relevant.

Again, great job answering and reanswering so many questions. You are a credit to ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Lets see 45 pages later and whats been concluded? Absolutley nothing ,we are basicly just faced with a picture of a small boy with some guy standing behind him

edit on 15-8-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
Lets see 45 pages later and whats been concluded? Absolutley nothing ,we are basicly just faced with a picture of a small boy with some guy standing behind him

Oh, so, so funny dashdespatch. What was your last post here? Oh yes "Still not sent the pics to a mod i wonder why" followed by that laughing emoticon again. But then, oh- he did post his pics to a mod, proving you wrong. Anyone would think you were just here to derail the thread.......

Oh, and by the way, this:
doesnt make something funny- it has to actually be funny first.

Away and polish your virtual Jag.......

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

So where are these pics then? This thread has been going on for nearly three weeks and its got nowhere just saying

Oh i have a man that polishes the jaguar for me

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Thunda

So where are these pics then? This thread has been going on for nearly three weeks and its got nowhere just saying

Oh i have a man that polishes the jaguar for me

The info is right there below your post. He sent them to the site administrator, Crakeur, as requested. The mods response is there too. Do you only read your own posts?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I have read every single post in this thread since day one i realise the mod has the pictures but they are still not available to be analyzed.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

The purpose of this thread is opinions, as has been stated so many times. I did my job which was sending them to crakeur, I'm not in control of what he's doing so that is irrelevant. All I wanted out of this were people thoughts on it, that's all.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Thanks! Are there historical societies scattered pretty evenly throughout most areas?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

Possibly. That's a nice interpretation! I'm still deciding on how much credibility to give apps like that, although it is weird. The app creator swears the things put in these devices can work as a detector but I'm still deciding on that.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've completely read every single post to this point. Here are my thoughts...

1) The man definitely appears to have hands in the pant pockets.
2) He has a high collared shirt that may or may not be what a priest would wear
3) He appears to be looking at the dog statue, which makes me wonder if it is the key in all of this mystery
4) I don't have enough evidence to think he's a ghost but since spirits can be silent & suggestive towards points of interests by pointing or looking; he's status of identity is pretty much unknown to all unless it's investigated by a third party at that house
5) He appears to be wearing glasses
6) The odd smudge at the back of his head is what makes the image to appear odd. Not sure what this implies.
7) The neck, I think, is being overwhelmed by light from the door. I don't know what this is called but I'll call it "light bleeding through around an object's edge"
8) Edit addition - I see no evidence that this person may be a hanging victim even with the obscured neck size, height/depth perception issue & no way of telling if they are hovering or standing in or behind the box.
9) The dog may be running towards the man, the door or the statue. This I can't tell either.

OP, my main question is this... where was the dog statue bought from & what is it's origin of creation? I'm really wondering if this "man" is trying to hint at something important. This may not be some freakish thriller movie or game but I know through my own experiences that what is in view isn't always what is obvious.
edit on 15-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong pressthebutton i know you have stuck with this post since day one some troll would have dropped this weeks ago. All i am saying again we just seem to be going round in circles and getting nowhere
If only the the mod could pass the pictures to a photo analyst on here it may progress things

btw holiday in florida any good? v envious not stopped raining in the uk since march!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I thought the whole point of sending the photos to a mod was so that a 16yr old, half naked boy's photos were not going to be available for all to see and that the mod's job was to see if all of the pics taken on that day were in sequential order and not showing another person in the house other than the people who the OP says were there.

So far Crakeur has confirmed that there are lots of pics of two boys opening Christmas presents and playing with them, one shirtless teenager (OP) and one very young child (nephew) and that there are no other people in the pics, obviously it was OP's mother taking the pics so she does not appear in them.

So it seems we are back at the start where we have been presented with a pic of a young boy playing with his Christmas present and an anomalous man in the background that the OP claims was not in the house, and it would seem from the other pics taken that day, that this man was indeed not in any other pics (as confirmed by Crakeur)

I do tend to believe the OP as he has shown a great amount of maturity and respect and I do think the figure of the man looks very strange and out of proportion, other than that though, I don't have any further answers.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
We really need the mod to confirm he has the complete sequence of photographs of that day to eliminate the possibility of there being a fourth person present that day. If he could do that then we have a good chance that this photo has a strange person on it.
Saying that however it could still be someone who just popped in for a couple of minutes to wish the family happy christmas

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Thanks! Are there historical societies scattered pretty evenly throughout most areas?

Yes. I believe this is a link to your Historical Society. Hope that helps. They might enjoy your photo as a topic at their next meeting. There may be, as someone stated before, records of someone from your area who matches the description of your mystery visitor who came to an early demise, etc.

The Society was formed in 1975 just in time to help with Carroll County's sesquicentennial and our nation's bicentennial. The CCHS is an advocate for preservation and supports all individuals and groups who work to preserve the local history of Carroll County. We hold bi-monthly programs, an annual preservation dinners and summer picnic, and take occasional fieldtrips around the county.

The Historic Curtis-Marlow-Perry House serves as headquarters where we have a small museums, archives, and a heritage garden. The society also supports all individuals and groups working to save and restore local buildings, homes, structures, and properties that have a connection to the counties' past. The Society also works to preserve the memories of persons who were either born or lived in the county, and who either helped shape and define our county, region, state, and nation. We also support individuals who have written books on local history, as well as local painter and musicians who have captures the essence the county's rich history.

I would ask about the history of the woods in which your home was built also. Just another possibility for your research.

And as was stated above...poke, prod, examine and shake that dog statue too...if he is looking at it, you should too. Can't hurt.

Again, great job in this thread. School is back in so hit the books too between visits to ATS.

Thanks!
edit on 16-8-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Interesting Thread,
if there is a way to get more pictures of the Christmas morning it would be very helpful
At first glance the picture looks photo shopped there is techniques that some amateurs use that seem to be in use to edit the man in the picture. However there is one thing that is trumping all of this and would be extremely hard for an armature to overcome.
I would like more pictures of this Christmas morning of this room if there is any. I only saw 2 one with the man and the other with the nephew. If there is a couple more pictures it would be great so that I can analyse the lighting.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join