It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Still not sent the pics to a mod i wonder why

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have emailed the phtobucket link to the mod crakeur. He said it may take him a while, but you all are free to message him to verify this for yourselves.
Sorry for the late reply, I have a life and enjoy my sleep.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well I sent it so no cop out there!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Legos

Well, all I can say to that is my mom probably would have seen the man in person if that's the case.
Thanks for the input

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I don't think I'm lying in any way, definetly not deliberately.
I really appreciate you being respectful this whole time

edit on 11-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
I have emailed the phtobucket link to the mod crakeur. He said it may take him a while, but you all are free to message him to verify this for yourselves.
Sorry for the late reply, I have a life and enjoy my sleep.

Wow, he's one of the owners of this site, isn't he? If he's not reliable, I don't know who would be.

Great job on this thread, but be prepared for others to continue accusing you of hoaxing, no matter what you do.

Have you tried getting some evp? Get a cheap digital recorder where you can transfer the files to a computer. Just be careful to either not speak at all, or speak loudly so you don't get confused on who's speaking. One time, I got an evp from a voice that sounded EXACTLY like my voice, but I was very careful not to have said a word during my recording session. The voice clearly said "hello". I know it wasn't me, and there was no one else in the house - but, of course I can't prove it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have received the link to the photos and I will review them and read this very long thread but, given that it's the weekend and my daughter just came home from 7 weeks at camp, y'all will have to allow me a bit of time.

I'll be back so, in the meantime, enjoy the fresh air.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
First thoughts:
The OP should warn me that he's in shorts whilst opening his presents. My wife wandered over and was rather curious as to why I had a picture of a young, shirtless boy holding Call of Duty up, on my tablet. His nephew
is a cute kid who got a ton of coll presents, including a Wii. Nice tree. Two dogs, one a collie, the other I'm no sure of the breed.

There was, obviously, someone taking pictures of the two boys as they opened presents, and played with them or, in the case of the youngster, played in the boxes.

There was no photos showing bearded men and I did look into the window reflections but, with the tablet, it wasn't easy. I'll do another check, on larger monitors, when I'm back in my office but, for now, based on the pictures sent to me, there were no other men present.

Now, this does not mean anything other than that I have not seen any pictures of bearded men. I do not know the OP and have never had any contact with him before this. I am not confirming his story or attesting to the facts, as he presented them. I saw the pictures he chose to send me. I don't know if there are more photos and I don't know if they've been photoshopped or doctored or cropped etc.

As to why y'all felt that, by sending them to me, you'd uncover some truth, or lie, is beyond me. The kid seems genuine but I have no way of proving anything, other than that he sent me the link to his pictures.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To me it looks like a double exposure. The left side of the picture by the window and the handle of the red car toy are double imposed. It looks like an image was in one photo and merged with this. I don't doubt the OP's sincerity, but I wouldn't trust any photo i didn't take and I question those as well

I also don't see 5 fingers or a beard. I see blur and shadows and blobs.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Cool, you proved me wrong.

Did you include the exif data with it or can he pull them up himself? I'm not very computer literate, sorry.

Kudos to you for sticking with it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Oops sorry, we had a bid discussion about that on the thread and I completely forgot to tell you! Thanks for looking at them and letting the thread know!
Have a good time with your daughter.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Unfortunately my friend I may be even less computer savvy than you! I have no clue how to do any of that stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Understandable! Well I asked for opinions and by god that's An opinion. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Other than looking at what crakeur will have to say, I think we Re about done with this thread. We are at a point now, where either you believe it or not, and that's solely on you. Thanks to so many of you(even the skeptics) for sticking with it. It's been 3 long weeks, and I'm about tired!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Good job Pressthebutton. I think you've handled everything well and as I said before, you seem like a good guy and I believe you 100%. But I have to ask, and sorry if it was asked, but who was taking the photos?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

My mother was.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
In the spirit of searching for truth...

According to earlier statements, there were three people present on Christmas day...
1. You
2. Your mother
3. Your nephew

I'm wondering where your brother/sister, and/or brother-in-law/sister-in-law, would be? Being that present opening time is a big event for the kids, wouldn't your nephew's parent or parents want to be there to watch him open his toys?

Just curious...

In the spirit of denying ignorance, read the thread, and the truth will be revealed....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
In the spirit of denying ignorance, read the thread, and the truth will be revealed....
Unnecessarily snarky.

After 30-some pages of piecemeal information buried in single sentences, it's pretty easy to miss some things. Ignorance would infer a lack of knowledge and I was asking questions to attain such knowledge. I think the more appropriate phrase would be, "be more attentive".

In the spirit of helpfulness, you could have just included the original response.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

I can see why the poster responded as they did, I have followed the thread from the beginning and people have been asking the same questions over and over, and the OP has obliged every time.

Basic background OP father was away on business and did not return to the home until late on Christmas day, the parents of the OP's nephew were killed in car accident and the nephew lives with the OP's family. The only people in the house were the OP, his mother and his nephew.

Hope that clears it up

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Thanks... I appreciate the clarity, but I did go back to try to find the one sentence I missed. I have been following the thread as well, but as I noted, must have overlooked the few posts that mention the information I was seeking. I am aware of the rest, but I did not see that the OP stated his sister and brother and law were in a car accident (and a couple of other posters referred to this later). All clear now.

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join