It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

My story didn't change with that, No one has ever asked me what I did the night before christmas. Does it make sense that christmas eve photos would be mixed in with chistmas photos? I asked out of curiosity, im making no excuses.
Now which mod do i send my album to?
Also, you really misunderstood my comment about being scared. You see, all I meant is im a scardy cat, and when we were talking about all of the ghostly stuff, at like 1 am, I was saying that it was creepy/scary. I wasn't neccasarily saying the photo itself was, because if it did, why i'd never be able to function well, because its been quite a few nights since we discovered the photo.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

No, the photos the night before Christmas would not be mixed with those on Christmas day for the fact that the pictures are numbered in the order that they are taken. The photos from Christmas day shouldn't have any gaps in the number sequences.

The numbers can start at 100 for all we care, as long as no numbers are missing from 100-150 there should be no problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Goes back to school no longer bored thread over?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This reminds me of that filmed called 'the pact'. They thought it was a ghost but it turned out to be a murderous mad f**k bum living in the basement. Have you checked your basement?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

No longer bored isn't the correct term. More like, "no longer inactive."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, the photos the night before Christmas would not be mixed with those on Christmas day for the fact that the pictures are numbered in the order that they are taken. The photos from Christmas day shouldn't have any gaps in the number sequences.

The numbers can start at 100 for all we care, as long as no numbers are missing from 100-150 there should be no problem.

I didn't mean mixed up within the exif, by mixed up I mean they were included in the same album as our christmas one. I can understand how you interpreted that though friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

Come to think of it.... Just kidding, No my friend I don't think there is

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The album is and has been ready, i've been busy today.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Send the set to the first mod that pops into your head, any of them will do.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I dont know any mods friend, can you suggest one or perhaps a mod could offer their service?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Even if you upload every single pic ever taken with that camera, in the correct order, people aren't going to get off your back. They'll still find some reason to doubt or find some flaw in your story. I think you have presented us with a great pic and you've been the most patient poster I've EVER seen on ATS and I've been here for a while... a long time before I even signed up.

I'm not suggesting you just stop participating in the thread, but I would have given up a long time ago. Doubters are going to doubt, no matter what kind of evidence you put in front of them. I think someone expecting you to upload that many pics of your family... even just sending them to a mod, is excessive and wont solve anything. Even if there isn't a single person in any of those other pics that looks anything like the man in your pic, people are still going to give you a hard time. It's sad that ATS has come to this. I realize we are supposed to "deny ignorance" but I'd be telling anyone who wanted me to upload that many pics of my extended family to #@&* off!

Where are the mods in this thread? Isn't expecting someone to give mods this many pics of someone's family a bit excessive??? Is it just me? Am I just that touchy? I find that hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

the fact you have kept up a constant reply pattern to your thread tells me this is indeed
real.if your mum is telling the truth, not to mention all the other anomalies in the picture too.
get some more photos of the house maybe try out evp's
have you asked the young un if he see's other people int' house?

(prey he dont say "i see dead people" LOL)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but for my own piece of mind I will contribute.
First off Off I am not suggesting this is a fake..

The size and orientation of the head and neck is wrong/...why....? Perhaps a feeble attempt by an otherworldly visitor to look similar while slipping into our dimension??

Anyway, maybe your lucky???Anything else going on?

Thanks for the interesting Post.I missed it (it appears) last time.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I wanted to keep my word and sent you a U2U sharing a couple of my experiences.

Again I want to express the respect I feel for your very well mannered post. I will continue following this thread.

Cheers bud

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
Even if you upload every single pic ever taken with that camera, in the correct order, people aren't going to get off your back

Not true and you know it. It's the one thing that WILL confirm his story that no one else was in the house christmas day. Since he seems to be sticking by that point,then he needs to prove it.

I read the whole thread and I don't get how the hell it got to 41 pages.I don't get it and I do think it's just the op got bored. BUT if he follows through on sending the rest to a mod,I'll gladly admit that the photograph may indeed be of paranormal origin.By the way op,I also give you credit for sticking around and being so polite

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thanks for that gemineye but it is alright. I appreciate you sticking with this thread

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

It seems I am lucky. Wow explanations and possibilities like that blow my mind
ne
Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thanks friend. My active life has started back up, I have school now among other things. All I am asking is for a member to direct me to what they think is a good mod for this , or for a mod to offer themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Sweet! It's a shame you can't post it as a thread, out of weariness of members. Thanks bud! I'll get on to reading that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Go to the main forum page and scroll to the bottom, it shows a list of everyone online and the Mods names are highlighted, so just click on one of the online mods and ask if you can send it to them, I'm sure they'll help you.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join