It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Gridrebel

I would also love to get an expert in here! I appreciate you trying to clear everything up!

I gave you the expert advice many pages ago - very detailed advice as to why the image looked the way it did. I even gave you the link to another thread which covered the same phenomenon in even greater detail, with MANY photographic experts providing decades' worth of combined experience. Just because the explanation wasn't as ethereal as you were hoping for, doesn't mean you haven't had a photography expert explaining it for you...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Rewey, I think that's too much to ask. You right I have uploaded photos of myself, but the entire set?

I thought you might say that. So here's another idea. Create the online album of the photos, and email the link only to one of the Moderators. That way, they can confirm your story, using the only evidence available which you have to submit, and let the thread know so the discussion can continue.

The Mods are pretty good at cracking down on what they perceive are hoax threads (I'm a little surprised they haven't had anything to say on this thread at all, to be honest). If everyone agrees that the ONLY way of supporting your story is to provide the collection of 50-odd consecutive photos of a Christmas morning with only three people in the pics, then surely the Mods will be well within their right to have some evidence provided.

Again, these comments are made with the best intentions - I just do find your story hard to believe, and I believe this is the only evidence there is to support your story.

Surely allowing one anonymous Moderator access to your photos (even with a few in your underwear) is worth being able to provide some great evidence to a mind-blowing story?

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Rewey, I think that's too much to ask. You right I have uploaded photos of myself, but the entire set?

I thought you might say that. So here's another idea. Create the online album of the photos, and email the link only to one of the Moderators. That way, they can confirm your story, using the only evidence available which you have to submit, and let the thread know so the discussion can continue.

The Mods are pretty good at cracking down on what they perceive are hoax threads (I'm a little surprised they haven't had anything to say on this thread at all, to be honest). If everyone agrees that the ONLY way of supporting your story is to provide the collection of 50-odd consecutive photos of a Christmas morning with only three people in the pics, then surely the Mods will be well within their right to have some evidence provided.

Again, these comments are made with the best intentions - I just do find your story hard to believe, and I believe this is the only evidence there is to support your story.

Surely allowing one anonymous Moderator access to your photos (even with a few in your underwear) is worth being able to provide some great evidence to a mind-blowing story?

Regards,
Rewey

40 pages so far. Rewey's got a good point. If it helps get to the bottom of this, it has merit.
I am still of the mind that this is a photo of a flesh and blood person. I don't know how, who, or any other bits of vital information, but it just looks too solid to me to be anything else.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Excuse incoming in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just re joined this thread after about a week still going round in circles still going nowhere

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Sounds good rewey. The album has photos from Christmas eve when I went to my paternal grandparents house, is there a way for me to take that out? I don't want it to change the numbers and make me look bad so I'll ask first

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Trust me I know

I start school very soon I hope it winds down by then

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Where?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

Sounds good rewey. The album has photos from Christmas eve when I went to my paternal grandparents house, is there a way for me to take that out? I don't want it to change the numbers and make me look bad so I'll ask first

soooo the plot thickens. so it was a picture of your grandad or another family member walking to the kitchen to get more eggnog. ARGH i hate try hards

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

soooo the plot thickens. so it was a picture of your grandad or another family member walking to the kitchen to get more eggnog. ARGH i hate try hards

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Where?

The album has photos from Christmas eve when I went to my paternal grandparents house, is there a way for me to take that out?

Right there.

ETA: If the pictures from your grandparents house are from the day before, the exif data should not have any gaps in the number sequence of the pictures, so I'm not sure why you would think this to be an issue.
edit on 6-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparksgordon

reply to post by Rewey

I'm sorry I don't see anything wrong with trying to remove pictures that aren't even from the targeted date just to make things easier. And to be honest I don't analyze everything I say nearly as much as it is analyzed. It was a simple question, I also don't see how it is an excuse. I'm making no statement about why I can't do anything, which is usually what makes an excuse.
Also, considering that I stated that the other pictures were from my grandparents, when I upload them it won't take a genius to realize that they are completely different environments. Heck they have enough differences, like their house is carpeted. I'm just trying to make it easier. When I made the comment I wasn't thinking about how the exif changes day to day, because I'm not really knowledgable with cameras.
Have a good night
edit on 6-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

Yeah - it's really simple. When you create the online album, you only upload the photos you want to include - just the originals from Christmas morning. The photos from the night before, or the week before or 6 months before have nothing to do with your story about what allegedly happened on Christmas morning.

You said very clearly that your mother took 50-odd photos that Christmas morning. You won't be changing any numbers - you're just not including any from before Christmas morning, and not including any after the Christmas morning. So create an album of these photos only, and send the link to a Mod. They can confirm whether or not you do indeed have 50-odd photos in sequential order (in the exif data) which show a Christmas morning with only three people in the house. We know they're all on your computer because you looked through them again a couple of weeks ago. And we know they're originals because we've already seen the exif data on the ones you've posted.

If not, I would suggest that this whole thread is a hoax. I would suggest that you have 50-odd photos of a Christmas morning which has plenty of people in them, but you saw this one which showed a blurry person (due to the limitations of compact cameras in low-light) and tried to pass it off as something more than what it really is.

Or (according to you) your mum found the blurry man photo when looking through the pictures one month after Christmas, then showed you, then you all promptly forgot all about it for around 6 months until looking through the photos again a few weeks ago, which now suddenly scares you so much that it keeps you up at night?

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Pressthebutton - what you've just seen in the posts on this page is a very frustrated/angry reaction of a number of posters because it seems again as though you're changing your story, with regards to the photos taken Christmas morning.

I was very clear on what I was asking with regards to the photos taken that morning, because I could see a possible piece of evidence you could show us - a collection of all these photos with no other people in them. What I asked was:

How many photos did your mum take that day?

I mean - have you gone through ALL of them carefully to see if there's anything unusual in any of the rest of them?

And then clarified:

No, no - I was just wondering how many photos were taken that day? You know - did your mum take one photo and it had this unusual thing going on, or 5 photos and one had this unusual thing going on, or 100 and only one had this unusual thing going on... Just trying to build a mental picture as to how everything unfolded on the day.

I don't think there was room for confusion there. But now that you've pointed out that your mum took 50-odd photos that morning, and you realise that this collection of photos is your only piece of evidence that you can provide to confirm you story, now it seems you want to change your story so that the 50-odd photos also includes a bunch from your grandparents house from the night before, and this is why you can't really provide 50-odd consecutive photos confirming your story...

Sounds good rewey. The album has photos from Christmas eve when I went to my paternal grandparents house...

From one poster to another - I implore you not to head down that path because that's what changes other readers from skeptics to a more aggressive mindset. And you can't blame them - they get the feeling that they've just been strung along on a lie for 40-odd pages... of course they will get frustrated when your story changes...

Regards,
Rewey
edit on 7-8-2012 by Rewey because: of an oopsie...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

I don't really understand why he even brought up the pictures from the day before because they have nothing to do with the photos on Christmas day.

I think maybe he was trying to come up with an excuse for why some sequential numbers would be missing from the set, yet the photos from the day before would not be intermixed with the photos from Christmas day.

I would bet money that either:

a. He will never send the pictures to a mod

b. Never be heard from again

c. He will keep stringing everyone along with excuse after excuse

I called him out as a hoaxer earlier in this thread and most people chastised me for it. Looks like I might have been right all along.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I believe the OP. He has shown himself to be sincere and dedicated to his thread.
He has also done his utmost to comply with all poster's requests.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I think it is crunch time now, provide the other pictures of the day or it"s all over

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
Either santa stayed the night or it was your moms boyfriend sneaking out.

or santa is your moms boyfriend?

why do we have to bring Santa into this. did you get a lump of coal for christmas

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe it's been asked before, but in the position your mother took to take the picture what did and didn't she see trough the viewer/on the digital display?

If it's just a flesh and blood guy than he's very comfy being somewhere he doesn't belong unless, sorry, he's part of the party.
The only other option I can think of is time or place displacement. In that case your hall is some sort of a portal a la Bond Street in Liverpool. Any heavy feelings, strange lighting in that hall?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Alright everyone, all of my faithful contributors
this has been a lottle frustrating but it is also understandable. I start school tomorrow and have been out and about and still am getting things done like getting supplies and orientation. Ill get those photos to a mod(which one)when im home later today. As for the other posters im on my phone and am busy so im just doing a mass reply for now. Bear with me, itll only be a little bit

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join