It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Pressthebutton

There is something not right about that "man's" head...it is way to small for his body.

Now the reason I put "man" in quotes is because I'm not sure that is what we are looking at...could be...but not sure.

Couple questions.

1. Is there a wreath hanging in that half circle window above the door?

2. Do you have other pictures of that morning with the door in the picture?

I'm thinking it may be one of those illusions where a couple random images are being looked at together to make out the image of a person, when actually it is nothing more than an optical illusion.

Well there was no wreath, when we do put them up I think it is on the door itself.to be an illusion like that you would think the pictures I looked at would have someone there or something, but it went from nothing to something.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Another possibility, your mom might even have a 'spirit' guide. and the indian could have been 'fending' off the man, or vica versa. If this is what has happened there, then i suggest your mom try to get any signs (if any) they are trying to send across, and they usually dont appear for no reason at all.

Hope this helps.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to mention something about this, i've had a lot of free time and have been delving a little deeper than i normally would and the possibility of "contact" from the spirit world should not be taken lightly. The old saying that vampires need an invitation to enter, they can trick or trance you into giving it but it must be given, should be kept in mind. In the old world ancient magicians and conjurers went into their spells with their "wits firmly about them" because you never know what you might be dealing with. You should get at least a gut instinct, seeing as you've been there a long time and no events seem hostile its unlikely your dealing with something malevolent but you never know.

That is noted. I'm a scardey cat and there's nothing like reading this stuff at 2 am

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Well...it was just a thought.

Will you be able to post the additional photos that show the man not there and then all of sudden there?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
You dont remember this guy standing right there ?
looking at the next room on your left
if you really sure this man wasnt there then its maybe a msg
he wants you to go in that room and find something

thanks for sharing SNF
interesting because he clearly looks real
ghost can sometimes only appear on camera but that clear is a first
and wanted you to see him clear has day looking at the left room
his clothes looks modern and no big beard or mustache with short dark hair
does he look familiar to you or maybe to someone who knew old owners
did someone died in your house ?
edit on 7/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

We are the first owners, this would have to either do with the land, my family, or some guide. My dogs are always going to the area he is at for no reason... It makes me wonder.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Well...it was just a thought.

Will you be able to post the additional photos that show the man not there and then all of sudden there?

Possibly, I'll check in the morning. I hope my mom didn't delete them and I hope that if I can't find them that it won't detour you guys! Your being so thought provoking, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

is there any fire place on the left room ?
or any place you could hide something
i have a feeling he wanted you to see him looking at the left
to find something

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Where he is looking leads to the garage and the basements. The basement is very eerie for some reason, many people have mentioned it. Lol

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
im no expert on photos but is it possible that 2 digital pictures melted into one? hardware error maybe?

also the boyfriend sneaking out theory has to be explored

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Haha unlikely on the boyfriend aspect!! And possibly, I hope to find those pictures tomorrow that mo, took of him all of the sudden appearing. We will see. I sure hope I can find it

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The reason I am waiting to do everything is because all of the pictures are on my mothers computer and it is 2 am currently. I am excited and creeped out sleep isn't coming very easy!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by stirling

I'll work on the upload, all this is a scan to the computer that I cropped. I am well aware of the upcoming skeptics, although I wish people would I believe my story, if wouldn't be ATS if there weren't skeptics
which I understand.

I am no expert, but running the exif data on your photo doesn't seem to point to it being a scan. It seems to have original exif data....

But again, I'm no expert. Gives day, time, camera model, exposure, etc.....

So, was it a scan you posted?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

I as well am no expert, but all that happened was my mother took the picture with a digital camera, and took out the chip or whatever and uploaded it onto her computer. I then took that picture which was on the computer and posted it here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by evilod

What do you think the being is?

Honestly, I lean to there having been someone there and you and your mother just don't remember. You did say it was a month later that she even reviewed the photos. It's possible someone dropped by very briefly and it was so trivial and uneventful that neither of you remembered.

I will say though, the fact that the figure looks enough like an actual person, yet the features and details are so indistinguishable, combined with the way he's just standing there seemly staring down at nothing, it does look odd and has a bit of a creep factor.

There is something not right about that "man's" head...it is way to small for his body.

He actually kinda reminds me of the way Steve Jobs looked right before he passed. He was very thin and his shirt looked so baggy on him. The neck of the shirt seems to match perfectly to Jobs's signature black shirt, but the sleeves are different.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Where he is looking leads to the garage and the basements. The basement is very eerie for some reason, many people have mentioned it. Lol

So....whats in the basement?
Not a 2 am adventure but if guests in your house feel something eerie, there might be an object or something stashed down there. I'm ashamed to say i tuned into the haunted collector and it wasn't as terrible as ghost hunters. The guy has a team of like 14 people he drags everywhere but they actually do experiments, the one that struck me was a time lapsed shot of 2 vases of flowers in different parts of a supposedly haunted house, one of the vases withered within about 40 minutes with no outside influence. But then again you can do a lot with movie magic

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I as well am no expert, but all that happened was my mother took the picture with a digital camera, and took out the chip or whatever and uploaded it onto her computer. I then took that picture which was on the computer and posted it here.

Oh, so it is the original photo. You said it was a scan. So, that explains it.

Ok photo experts. I'd post the exif data but can't copy paste on my iPad.

What does the exif mean? Is this legit, or has it been tampered with?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

I get so creeped out lol, I am not going down there right now!
the spirit world is supposed to get more turbulent at like 2 am as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter

Oh, so it is the original photo. You said it was a scan. So, that explains it.

Ok photo experts. I'd post the exif data but can't copy paste on my iPad.

It would be nice to have experts in here I just don't know how it would have been tampered but by all means check!
The reason I said scan is because I'm not very good with the terminology of pictures.

I am on an iPad too. It would be nice to get the experts in here, I just don't know how it could have been tampered. The reason I said scan is my terminology isn't very good with pictures.

What does the exif mean? Is this legit, or has it been tampered with?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You can tell day, time, camera model, location sometimes all from a photo. Most importantly, you can tell if it's been tampered with through photoshop.

I don't see evidence of that. So we can cross that theory off the list.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Shadowcast

I get so creeped out lol, I am not going down there right now!
the spirit world is supposed to get more turbulent at like 2 am as well.

3:33 is supposedly the witching hour where the two realms are closest together. Any exorcism movie you'll see that number at least 1-2 per film. Might be a good time to go snap some pictures of the house if you still cant sleep, don't look at them just save em for the morning =)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Download ghost radar off iTunes store. it's free. Fire it up and lets see what it says

edit on 24-7-2012 by CloseEncounter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join