It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This was taken at ABOUT 10:30 a.m. I think

It looks like its sideways... turn your heads folks!
edit on 2-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This was taken later in the afternoon in between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This was taken at about 8 p.m.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I'm continuing to follow along and appreciate everyone's thoughts and insights and work in this thread. OP I hope vacation was good and welcome home. Thank you for what continues to be a fascinating discussion about a potential spirit extra in your photo.

And please pass onto your Mother that she has a beautiful entryway. It seems very serene.

When you have a few moments would you be willing to add the photo of the Coat of Arms still? While it's likely unrelated, since it's the oldest possession, it seems worthy of posting...and old stuff is just cool. If I missed it I apologize, I've tried to keep up on the thread.

If anyone knows more about the theories about spirit extras please share too!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Were these photos taken on the same day as the picture in the OP?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ok few Things I noticed off hand, And after studying the image exif data.

1. Lighting on shoulder (i am not familiar with lighting behaviors but I know it happens)
2. A door is usually 6.25-7 Foot which makes the guy look 8+ and the door handle look like is less than 2ft.
2. B. He is looking down at the image which the top is at door level.
2. C. Look at his legs his feet would be in the floor.
3. after looking at it for a little bit I noticed the door looked warped (Might just be me)
4.He is wearing older glasses with a neck strap. (Can some give a estimate on the date)
4. B. Check Uploaded images to see it

Exif Data

1. It was taken on the correct date and year.

2.Uploaded 2 images cleaned up to reveal details.

My Conclusion

They Guy Seems to be pasted in.

Off topic

What is that behind the dog anyone know? just curious??

Cleaned

Really shows glasses

edit on 3-8-2012 by ShadowWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I still can't decide if he is near to the bag but stood on a box, or far away and really tall. It is so hard to get a handle on it because somethings not right even if i don't accept that it's not a real person.
I believe the op is being genuine but i still don't know what is wrong with what i'm seeing. I feel like we have been looking at the photo so long that it dosen't make sense anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowWorld

Thanks for the post I appreciate it, but I have no clue how to paste stuff in, thats when you put someone in the picture right? I didn't even know what exif datat was until I started this thread!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

Well you have been looking for a while! I don't know either, I feel like by now I can create a perfect image of that picture in my head because I've seen it so many times.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Were these photos taken on the same day as the picture in the OP?

No sir, the point of taking these was a little while back someone wanted me to take pictures of that part of my house at different times of the day so they could look at the lighting I think. Those were taken yesterday

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves

I'm continuing to follow along and appreciate everyone's thoughts and insights and work in this thread. OP I hope vacation was good and welcome home. Thank you for what continues to be a fascinating discussion about a potential spirit extra in your photo.

And please pass onto your Mother that she has a beautiful entryway. It seems very serene.

When you have a few moments would you be willing to add the photo of the Coat of Arms still? While it's likely unrelated, since it's the oldest possession, it seems worthy of posting...and old stuff is just cool. If I missed it I apologize, I've tried to keep up on the thread.

If anyone knows more about the theories about spirit extras please share too!

Thanks! And I will upload it, I almost has starlite do it but I think that was at a time when I was getting a ton of troll remarks, and I didn't want to upload that then. I'll get on it when I get back home.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I disagree. I thought that at first but upon closer examination, it's reflection of light on a plastic patch on his shirt and reflection on his neck, that's also why his neck looks smaller. I looked with a magnifying glass.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

The red background of it is velvet.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Interesting, the part with the magnifying glass was funny. So you think he has a plastic patch in his shirt? Is this or was this common of people or is it like from something else that just has plastic on it you think?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

I disagree. I thought that at first but upon closer examination, it's reflection of light on a plastic patch on his shirt and reflection on his neck, that's also why his neck looks smaller. I looked with a magnifying glass.

Where are you talking of a plastic patch on his neck if it wouldn't be to much trouble
could you mark it so we can see what your talking about.
I know I have looked over this picture so many times and I just can't
fiqure it out either..... I don't think hes a ghost I am leaning to time traveler but that is so
out there that I can't even believe I am saying it.... stumped I am

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite

Where are you talking of a plastic patch on his neck if it wouldn't be to much trouble
could you mark it so we can see what your talking about.
I know I have looked over this picture so many times and I just can't
fiqure it out either..... I don't think hes a ghost I am leaning to time traveler but that is so
out there that I can't even believe I am saying it.... stumped I am

Interesting. And I won't tell mom that theory, she's going to take me aNd the rest of us as a crazy group lol. She doesn't really do the whole, time travel, time warp stuff. It's not that she isn't open minded but I think her mind doesn't like to go that deep

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I can't see any plastic either could you please point it out or are you being silly?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Plastic "patch" may be incorrect. Plastic insignia perhaps. If you take a good glass magnifying glass to your photo in the later pages, you see the reflection of light on the skin, with the bright light reflection making the neck and t-shirt look smaller. It is very obvious. Also on your 1st photograph, you can see the line is not broken framing the reflective light. I'm not sure how to describe it correctly, but the bright light is framed not with anything other than the "edge" of the shirt and his skin. I will try and figure out a way to show you what I mean. Doesn't take away from your claim of an unknown person in your house, obviously you would recognize him if you knew him.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

See how the girl in the middle looks like her knees have disappeared

This pic is clear, close up and much better contrast. But far away, a bit fuzzy or blurry with a darker background for contrast, it would make her forefinger and thumb appear much smaller and not following the normal flow of a forefinger and thumb. If you notice the neck on your pic, it is not a smooth line of the neck because it is broken by the light reflection. Also, because the pic is dark image on white background (the light and the white door) and has a strong light on a darker focal point, it obliterates part of the image, this causes the broken flow of a normal neck line. It would be great if a photography expert could analyze this.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: These are pics off the net, not my own

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Thanks for the contribution

I would also love to get an expert in here! I appreciate you trying to clear everything up!

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join