It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

I stated earlier on (I don't blame you for not reading lol) that we were the first to live here.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by TKDRL

Ha ha! Yeah, well Im pretty annoyed about the tone and everything, but I saw that the OP had asked him to comment, so I deleted my post.

Even so, Rewey, real classy response- the guy asks you for help and you accuse him of lying (again) and to " post a collection of 50-or-so sequentially numbered, original images of Christmas morning". Wow.

I'm sorry, but are you joking? My tone??? Accuse him of lying??? All I said in my last post was:

Originally posted by Rewey

To me there is nothing unusual about the photo at all. But if you want people to find your story plausible, I guess what I've said in this post is your only option?

As I've said before - I've read the entire length of this thread many times, and I'm entitled to put all the pieces and come to my own conclusion - and my conclusion is that this story just doesn't add up.

Maybe you could make a contribution - all I've done is think really hard about everything in this story to see if there's a way the OP could offer some further proof to the story. How about you make another suggestion about how he could do that?

Or maybe you're right - maybe I should simply concede that you're right, and accept that the most likely scenario here is that the OP's mum took a photo and a man suddenly appeared in it (which they forgot about for months after seeing it for the first time).

Just because I'm skeptical about the story doesn't mean I can't add my thoughts to the thread...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

No, Rewey, Im not joking- your tone really sucks and I and other posters find it offensive. In the previous post you said "I find it hard to believe that you discovered this one month after Christmas, and then "forgot all about it" until seeing it again "the other day"..."- Rewey, you did say that, right? Well thats accusing someone of lying in my book.

Or how about this gem: "I just re-read some of this thread - on page 15 you said your best friend had passed away, and on page 14 you said that your brother-in-law (who is now dead) also saw his dead grandfather... that's 6 people in your immediate circle you've mentioned that are dead in this thread!
Seriously, dude - you're like the unluckiest person on Earth. If I were you, I'd just wrap myself up in bubble wrap, lock myself in my room and not risk coming out!"

Bad attitude, offensive post, accusations of lying- all there in black and white said by you- I can cite many other examples of this throughout this thread. So no, Im not joking. You have made your opinion on the OP's photo abundantly clear over and over again. You dont have to 'concede' anything, and you are entitled to your opinion, but if you do have to keep repeating yourself, then keep a civil toungue in your head.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Man people will believe anything on here.

I want to believe OP, I really do, but my troll detector is going off.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

No, Rewey, Im not joking- your tone really sucks and I and other posters find it offensive.

You don't speak for me. I have no problem with Rewey's tone. He is merely challenging the OP to provide more proof that something supernatural did indeed take place. I find it disturbing that so many here are so willing to accept the ops explanation that the guy was not in the house yet somehow appeared in the photo.
I am glad Rewey is challenging the op to provide more proof of his extraordinary claim.
Keep up the good work Rewey. If I could give you an applause I would.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi Jake...is it?

For my enlightenment, what is the toy that your nephew is working on? I don't believe I've seen it mentioned.

Anyway, this crop is from your image on page one,

and is the larger "side window" and has a reflecion of your nephew and also a dark part with flesh colour in the middle that looks like the "man's" clothing and arm/hand.

I happened to notice the difference in the position of your nephew, and his reflection.

Can you exlpain this for me, please?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Explanation: St*rred!

Personal Disclosure: In a larger context than the above picture can provide ... please don't forget that there is a very large Xmass bag directly behind the toy and we are probably seeing that slightly distorted through the plastic window on the toy.

The baby face is probably Santa's face [distorted by plastic] and the man looking object is probably a large shiny Xmass bauble and the hand is the simulated shine of of the bauble ... all printed on the huge bag.

But when I 1st zoomed in I was like ... OMFG thats a hand ... and a bloke ... reaching for the kid!

I also would love to know the name of that toy.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why would you be walking around in just underwear when you knew photos were going to be taken? Why would you agree to take photos while you are only in underwear? That seems a little out of place to me and also a bit convenient for your claims.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why would you be walking around in just underwear when you knew photos were going to be taken? Why would you agree to take photos while you are only in underwear? That seems a little out of place to me and also a bit convenient for your claims.

Oh please. I have so many family photos of me in my pjs - skimpy pjs at that. I'm comfortable wearing skimpy pjs in my own home, with my family around me. They're FAMILY photos, as in just for family viewing. I would never show those photos to strangers. Nothing out of place about that.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I have no clue the toy that was worked on, I will definetly ask. As for the reflection. I don't see it all to well and your explanation is hazy, do you see it as a part of the man?
Thanks for the post!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RunningFromSpider

Explain to me what makes your meter go off please sir, and I will try to clarify some things!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

reply to post by Rewey

No, Rewey, Im not joking- your tone really sucks and I and other posters find it offensive.

You don't speak for me. I have no problem with Rewey's tone. He is merely challenging the OP to provide more proof that something supernatural did indeed take place. I find it disturbing that so many here are so willing to accept the ops explanation that the guy was not in the house yet somehow appeared in the photo.
I am glad Rewey is challenging the op to provide more proof of his extraordinary claim.
Keep up the good work Rewey. If I could give you an applause I would.

I think there is nothing very wrong with Reweys points, although like most people on here I want my point to be 100% believed, I appreciate and understand other members challenging it.
As request of a member a while back, I'll upload those photos of my house at different times of the day for light purposes or whatever.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

I think there is nothing very wrong with Reweys points, although like most people on here I want my point to be 100% believed, I appreciate and understand other members challenging it.
As request of a member a while back, I'll upload those photos of my house at different times of the day for light purposes or whatever.

It's too bad more ATS members don't share your tolerance for opposing views and probing questions. I feel sorry for those who feel that any challenge is a personal assault to their belief system. I hope you keep posting and I commend you on your courtesy to us diehard skeptics.
edit on 8/1/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling alwasy spelling! *^&(**^(^#%$**(@#

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

I have no clue the toy that was worked on, I will definetly ask. As for the reflection. I don't see it all to well and your explanation is hazy, do you see it as a part of the man?
Thanks for the post!!

Maybe this is clearer? Then look at those places on an unmarked image.

Perhaps I'm just seeing things but the man and the boy are not together as we see them, but in that reflection they are both there?

CS70
edit on 1-8-2012 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

No, Rewey, Im not joking- your tone really sucks and I and other posters find it offensive. In the previous post you said "I find it hard to believe that you discovered this one month after Christmas, and then "forgot all about it" until seeing it again "the other day"..."- Rewey, you did say that, right? Well thats accusing someone of lying in my book.

Well, I'm sorry but you must be one of the most fragile people I've ever come across. Everything inside inverted commas in my comment above are direct quotes from the OP - that's what inverted commas are used for. Which means that the only comment above that is directly from me is:

I find it hard to believe...

I am staggered that you find it so "offensive" that I say to someone else that I find something they're claiming "hard to believe..."

Throughout the entire thread the OP has been repeatedly asking people for their opinion. Well, my opinion is that his story is hard to believe. If the OP is asking people for their opinion, I'm not sure why you should be so upset by it.

I'm absolutely certain that if, at any point, the Mods had found any of my posts "offensive" or "rude" they would have removed my post, and replaced it by one of their "manners and decorum" warnings or "off topic" warnings. They generally police things like that very well. I'm not sure why you have taken it upon yourself to become the ATS decorum police.

Ill tell you what - go through this entire thread and report each of my "offensive" posts to the Mods. If they agree with you, fine. I'll apologise to the OP unreservedly. If they don't, then my comment above stands. But I don't think you will report it to the Mods because I don't believe you're really that offended. I feel as though you've just come across a story in which you want to believe, and are upset that other people are doubting it. In fact, I'll do it for you.

MODS: Please review this thread and remove any of my posts which break the ATS rules for decorum and civility, and let me know accordingly.

As for my 'bubblewrap' comment - that was made in a light-hearted conversational manner with the OP directly, and that's exactly how he took it, based on his reply. Again - it should be of no concern to you. You might want to grab yourself some of that bubblewrap, because I think you're going to find it a very harsh world out there...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Oh please. I have so many family photos of me in my pjs - skimpy pjs at that.

Photos, or it didn't happen...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Oh please. I have so many family photos of me in my pjs - skimpy pjs at that.

Photos, or it didn't happen...

Regards,
Rewey

There we go Rewey, glad to see the humor

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that I believe O.P.. And as far as the reflection goes, it makes sense to me from where the kid is, there isn't anything out of the ordinary about it, in my opinion, of course. Many people have had 'unknowns' appear in their photo's, myself included, and no I don't have the pic, because for 1, it was before the digital age, and b., I lost it in a house fire years ago, but there was a man in one of my photo's and trust me, I know the only other person that was there when I took it and it was not him. As for who it was, it wasn't anyone that I've ever seen before and he didn't look right either--sort of out-of-focus looking, if you know what I mean. This seems legit to me. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Thanks for that
I'll try to get those promised photos up tonight, sorry for the delay everyone I do have a life

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here we go. I don't remember which members asked me, but for the sake of all I will upload the photos of that part of my house at different times of the day. I will post an ESTIMATE of the time it was taken, I didn't write it down or anything so these are estimates. There is no picture of that part when it is early(like 8 am +/-) because its summer and I dont wake up that early! There also isn't a picture of my house when it is dark, because it isn't dark yet at my house and I figure the picture in the thread was taken in the morning. But if you guys want i'll get one uploaded.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join