It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 36
54
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey
 


His nephew would be a child of his sister or brother. A child of his aunt and uncle would be his cousin. Just sayin... I spent a lot of Christmases with my siblings and their kids at my Mom's house when they were very young.

I've also had to work so much around Christmas that I only had Christmas day off and wasn't able to be with family for 5 years running




posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Explanation: ...

I have cropped the original picture ...



And highlighted what I see as an anomally ...



And then zoomed plus added my own notes ...



Personal Disclosure: Just throwing this out there ok ... it may be a case of aportation [aka teleportation] ... or even bi-location ... instead of a ghost?


Lets keep our minds open to all possibilities.


The man in question appears to be solid for the reasons noted in the last pic I embedded.


I hope this helps.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: ...

I have cropped the original picture ...



And highlighted what I see as an anomally ...



And then zoomed plus added my own notes ...



Personal Disclosure: Just throwing this out there ok ... it may be a case of aportation [aka teleportation] ... or even bi-location ... instead of a ghost?



Great photo analysis...as always!
AND...Unless I miss my guess, according to your 'Personal Disclosure', you're suggesting that the little boy in the foreground of the photo...is John Connor!



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Awesome guys! sorry i was gone all day, but great work. And about the teleportation thing.. I honestly have no clue! Your guess is as good as mine. Thanks again!



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, Rewey has pretty much covered all of my doubts and suspicions, but one still stands out.

You mention that the man slightly resembles your mother's father, who took his own life long ago, yet you wait almost 30 pages to mention that the boy's father is dead?????

Hello? This didn't occur to you until page 30-ish??????

Red Flag.

Also, the pictures you posted of yourself look EXACTLY like the man in the picture.

I was right on page 1. This was a trollololololololo



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Well, Rewey has pretty much covered all of my doubts and suspicions, but one still stands out.

You mention that the man slightly resembles your mother's father, who took his own life long ago, yet you wait almost 30 pages to mention that the boy's father is dead?????

Hello? This didn't occur to you until page 30-ish??????

Red Flag.

Also, the pictures you posted of yourself look EXACTLY like the man in the picture.

I was right on page 1. This was a trollololololololo


Although i cant change your opinion on how much he does or doesnt resemble me, have you looked at the side by side comparison of us? And i said he resembles my mom dead dad, maybe the reason i didnt mention my brother in law is because he doesnt resemble him? This takes common sense.
Have a good day



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theplu
reply to post by Rewey
 


His nephew would be a child of his sister or brother. A child of his aunt and uncle would be his cousin.

Yeah - I facepalmed when the OP corrected me in his reply... rookie mistake...

Regards,
Rewey



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
And I am positive no man was in the house, and if there was he would have left before the presents were open


Just out of interest, what did you mean by this?

"He" who? You seem to be referring to a specific person, because you're assigning traits to 'him' - suggesting he would have left before the presents were open...

He who?
Why would he have left before the presents were open on Christmas morning?

It couldn't be your dad - he was out of town on a business trip.
It couldn't be your brother/brother-in-law - he died in a car crash.
It couldn't be your granddad - he committed suicide.
It couldn't be your great granddad - he died 20-odd years ago.
It wouldn't make sense for a visiting family member - who visits their own family on Christmas morning and then leaves before the presents are opened, particularly when there is a young child there???

If there was a man who would have left before the presents were open, who would he be, and why would he have left before the presents were open?

Regards,
Rewey
edit on 29-7-2012 by Rewey because: because I forgot something



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Again, the arms are far too short, so distorted arms and he is very very tall.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
And I am positive no man was in the house, and if there was he would have left before the presents were open


Just out of interest, what did you mean by this?

"He" who? You seem to be referring to a specific person, because you're assigning traits to 'him' - suggesting he would have left before the presents were open...

He who?
Why would he have left before the presents were open on Christmas morning?

It couldn't be your dad - he was out of town on a business trip.
It couldn't be your brother/brother-in-law - he died in a car crash.
It couldn't be your granddad - he committed suicide.
It couldn't be your great granddad - he died 20-odd years ago.
It wouldn't make sense for a visiting family member - who visits their own family on Christmas morning and then leaves before the presents are opened, particularly when there is a young child there???

If there was a man who would have left before the presents were open, who would he be, and why would he have left before the presents were open?

Regards,

Rewey
edit on 29-7-2012 by Rewey because: because I forgot something


Woah rewey you always put my head in a twist!
that comment was simply referring to the adultery comments if im not mistaken. I say he because well, IT looks like a man.
Have a good day rewey



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton
 



Also, you present your deceased relative comment as an excuse, yet with two of the comments about my grand dad and great grandfather, i never said them in reply to anyone asking me if it could be them, therefore its not necessarily and excuse in my book.
Have a nice day friend



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton
 


How many photos did your mum take that day?

I mean - have you gone through ALL of them carefully to see if there's anything unusual in any of the rest of them?

Regards,
Rewey



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Again, the arms are far too short, so distorted arms and he is very very tall.


Interesting. Tomorrow when im home from vacation(ill be home tonight but itll be too late to do anything)I'll try to do a better picture of me there, and i will take pictures of the house right there at different parts of the day.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey
 


Yes i have friend, i can upload some from that day if you can think of what you might want(dont be too specific i might not have it) and like i said tomorrow ill upload some of that location and a better picture of me there.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Rewey
 


Yes i have friend, i can upload some from that day if you can think of what you might want


No, no - I was just wondering how many photos were taken that day? You know - did your mum take one photo and it had this unusual thing going on, or 5 photos and one had this unusual thing going on, or 100 and only one had this unusual thing going on... Just trying to build a mental picture as to how everything unfolded on the day.

You said you looked through them all on the computer - would you say there was 5? 50? 100?

Regards,
Rewey



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey
 


Id say around 50+/-



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Pressthebutton
 


Also, you present your deceased relative comment as an excuse, yet with two of the comments about my grand dad and great grandfather...


I just re-read some of this thread - on page 15 you said your best friend had passed away, and on page 14 you said that your brother-in-law (who is now dead) also saw his dead grandfather... that's 6 people in your immediate circle you've mentioned that are dead in this thread!

Seriously, dude - you're like the unluckiest person on Earth. If I were you, I'd just wrap myself up in bubble wrap, lock myself in my room and not risk coming out!

Regards,
Rewey



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Pressthebutton
 


Also, you present your deceased relative comment as an excuse, yet with two of the comments about my grand dad and great grandfather...


I just re-read some of this thread - on page 15 you said your best friend had passed away, and on page 14 you said that your brother-in-law (who is now dead) also saw his dead grandfather... that's 6 people in your immediate circle you've mentioned that are dead in this thread!

Seriously, dude - you're like the unluckiest person on Earth. If I were you, I'd just wrap myself up in bubble wrap, lock myself in my room and not risk coming out!

Regards,
Rewey


Yeah, I don't think too much about the great grandfather dying, because he was old and I never knew him but other than that I agree. But I'm not neccisarily the terribly unlucky one considering I'm still alive, but I hate that all of that happened, only my brother in law and sister are the ones that are real recent for me, I don't even remember my old best friend because I was like 7 when he died of leukemia.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Rewey
 


Id say around 50+/-


On a side note - why do people star comments like this??? Seriously - what's the point of having a star system if people just go through and star everything that is said for the side of the debate they support. I appreciate the OP answering the question, but surely stars should be reserved for when people make gripping, thoughtful or insightful contributions?

Anyway - back to the thread...

Regards,
Rewey



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
54
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join