It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OP if you don't mind answering again...how tall are you?

That mystery man looks huge.

Oh and OP, being at the beach is NEVER unfortunate!

Jump some waves....enjoy!

edit on 25-7-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thats frustrating, but i tried

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

5'7 and 1/4 i forgot to mention that
I will! I figure someone might come along and ask for proof that im really at the beach haha!

edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by intrptr

Unfortunately im at the beach now, be back in short of a week.

Hmm...okayyyy
I shall have no choice but to leave it at that. By the way, are you on a laptop or phone?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I hate that we have to leave it at that but i told you guys in advance. Im on a phone but can probably access a laptop. Why?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have to hand it to ya, you've done an excellent job providing info, pics, etc. for everybody!
I wish other people with unusual claims on ATS would always cooperate as well as you have!

One thing I notice about the original pic compared to the comparison pics, the entry way looks somewhat distorted and... smushed in, lol. I'll use that for lack of a better word, hehe. It could just be the difference in cameras, but it's something I noticed. Not sure what it means, if anything... just one more odd thing to add to the list of observations, lol. In some of my investigations I used to do, the background would look a bit distorted in some of the pics where possibly paranormal stuff showed up. Not sure why that is. I'm kind of just rambling but I wondered if anybody else noticed? I know somebody mentioned something about it early in the thread but it's more obvious now that there are other pics to compare it to.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

thanks, and im not sure why its different, she was using a camera i was using a phone. maybe thats it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

that was most likely when I shrunk it to fit ATS media upload. When it saved it was super large so i had to re-size it.
maybe it distorted the way I re-sized the image. sorry about that.

reply to post by Pressthebutton

couldve been that also. im not sure. anyways have a fun vacation.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

that was most likely when I shrunk it to fit ATS media upload. When it saved it was super large so i had to re-size it.
maybe it distorted the way I re-sized the image. sorry about that.

reply to post by Pressthebutton

couldve been that also. im not sure. anyways have a fun vacation.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

Thanks! I'll be on here off and on depending on the circumstance.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Mom said there looks like a face inside an orb just below his butt, might not be anything but i'll mention it regardless.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

I hate that we have to leave it at that but i told you guys in advance. Im on a phone but can probably access a laptop. Why?

Usually mobile uploads are accompanied by a RSS mobile tag?
But I'm no expert.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

i promise. I was posting comments from my droid razr until right after you asked. im on a laptop now, but from the time i said i left and until your comment, i was on my phone.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

i promise. I was posting comments from my droid razr until right after you asked. im on a laptop now, but from the time i said i left and until your comment, i was on my phone.

Okayyy... and what about this morning?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eleven august is still waiting for that original you were going to provide for scrutiny. I am not taking a position of skepticism yet. Maybe you forgot?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Im sorry but I checked and it is simply too far back. Im diisapoointed that I feel like I will lose credibilty for this. I know its hard to believe but all that was done was a simple cropping but I know this statement wont fly
I really am dissapointed and embarrassed ive tried my best to give you guys everything possible. You have to understand That 6 or 7 months ago my mom couldnt have known not to keep the original, I for one didnt even think of ATS to tell her.
Im sorry guys, this is embarrassing.
This morning I was on my ipad
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Well I resized the Photo of me from that day. Working on the others but im about to be out of the house so I wont be able to make any more progress until a bit later today. I will be still contributing on mobile though.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)
You and the person in the OP were wearing black, do you sometimes pull up your sleeves?

Were you also wearing dark trousers/pants that day too?
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

no, this was christmas morning, trousers arent comfortable. I would have had juts underwear or shorts on. That is also navy blue but i know what you mean
I was actually shirtless most of the time, which gives you an aspect of how comfortable I wanted to be. plus what im wearing really isnt meant to be tucked in, its uncomfortable and no one really does it with that style that i know of... I Wouldnt have done that, but thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It also looks like he has a beard and mustache.. I dont have that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

no, this was christmas morning, trousers arent comfortable. I would have had juts underwear or shorts on. That is also navy blue but i know what you mean
I was actually shirtless most of the time, which gives you an aspect of how comfortable I wanted to be. plus what im wearing really isnt meant to be tucked in, its uncomfortable and no one really does it with that style that i know of... I Wouldnt have done that, but thanks for posting!

Ah I see haha, sorry I had to ask I can't read all these pages right now lol

p.s the beard could be distortion, since the man is pretty blurred, things can look very different when that happens.
e.g look at her hand foo4luv.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I respecct your viewing, it just seems so clear to me! who knows!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have really enjoyed reading all 29 pages of this. Thank you for all the pictures and for all the polite responses.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join